CHAPTER 24 (HMMM...? Weird Fellings right?) XD

"I'm going with Faye." Engfa said and Nudee rolled her eyes.

"Of course it's her again." Nudee said and Engfa raised one of her eyebrows while looking at Nudee.

"What's the issue here?" Engfa asked and Nudee slouched her back.

"You have not join us for lunch after since she joined our school. Are we not your friends anymore?" Nudee said and Engfa shook her head.

"Of course no. It's just that we have a lot of things to catch up since she's gone for years." Engfa said and just, her phone ring.

"Oh Faye. I'm coming over now." Engfa then hang up the call and said goodbye to Nudee and Tina before going to find for Faye.

Meanwhile, the girls are already at the cafeteria and they saw Engfa with Faye again.

"For real, are they not a couple? They look like one so much." Heidi said and Chumpo shrugged.

Nudee always says that they are just friends. I doubt so." Chumpo said and Heidi agreed with Chumpo.

Charlotte was looking at Engfa and Faye who are talking to each other while waiting for their food.

Faye would also hit Engfa's bicep when she teases her and Charlotte have seen it.

Just then, Tina came and sat down beside Charlotte.

"Hey, what are you looking at?" Tzuyu asked and Mina shook her head while smiling.

"Nothing." Charlotte said and continue eating her food.

Tina then took a few pieces of the meat from her plate to Charlotte's and told her to eat more.

Heidi saw it and she quickly excused herself so that she won't feel so terrible.

"What's wrong with her?" Nudee asked.

"Unwell I guess." Chumpoo knowing Heidi's condition, helped her to cover up.

After the break, Tina and Nudee went back to their class and saw Engfa preparing her headphone to listen some of her music to relax.

Tina and Nudee went over and snatched her headphone away.

"Hey! Give me back!" Engfa then tried to reach for it but as Tina is taller, she failed to get her Headphone back.

"Answer me. Are you and Faye thing?" Nudee asked, slamming her hands on Engfa's table.

"I have answered if multiple times, no!" Engfa said and tried grabbing her headphone away from Tina's hand again.

"Are you sure? I'm starting to doubt it. Maybe the hickey we saw that time is also from her." Tina said and Engfa frowned.

"Impossible. I would never do that to her." Engfa said and finally, she managed to grab her headphone after jumping up in the air.

Just then, Engfa 's phone chimed and she look at the message.

Faye suggested to go for shopping after lesson and Engfa agreed.

After lesson, Faye and Engfa met each other and they went to a mall.

"Let's get you a makeover instead. In that way, more girls will be attracted to you." Faye said and dragged Engfa into a clothes shop despite Engfa's refusal.

Engfa tried the clothes that Faye took and Faye dragged her to make a payment.

She also get her hair done and bought a new pair of shoes.