Four

"Good morning, student's, I am your homeroom professor Sire Lennox MacIntosh." Professor MacIntosh said, looking over the small group of human students before him, and his eyes connected with a pair of innocent gem like blue eyes sitting near the front.

"Hm, this must be Miss Layla Monroe. A little beauty indeed, whoever is her mate, they will be lucky to have this special woman as their own." Lennox thought starting his role call and began to explain how the high-born vampires will be joining the class right after there homeroom session.

"Now, you do not need to change classrooms from here on out, every professor you will have will be taking turns using this one room to teach you in all your subjects."

Layla sat there taking down what she could from what Sire MacIntosh was explaining, when a knock on the door had everyone looking towards the door to see who it was.

Layla was shocked to see her older brother's stepping in with Sire Crowley speaking with him strongly, knowing how much trouble can happen when her brother's see she is also in this classroom and attending the academy.

She quickly looked away, not wanting to bring herself to make eye contact with them, feeling her anxiety and fear from years of abused, bullying and pain from them and their parent's over the years and now she is away from that she prays they will think twice before even thinking about laying another hand against her.

The Monroe twins took their seats near the back, where they saw a few of there new friends sitting and talking amongst themselves when Liam the younger twin noticed a young girl was sitting near the front and for some reason, she seemed familiar, and with a shrug he could care less on who that little girl could possibly be.

Layla let out a slow sigh, not allowing her hands to tremble even more from not knowing what could happen in the next little while, when it concerns her older brothers.

Not even a few moments later the morning bell rang out, and Layla knew the high-born young sires would be attending class along with them and what she was not prepared for was to meet someone who would give a true meaning of being purely loved for eternity.

"Alright, I want all of the humans to seat on the right side of the room when the high-born vampires arrive." A female voice spoke from the front of the room, and Layla stayed where she sat before, already knew how this would work with sharing a room with pureblood vampires from powerful covens all over the world.

The other student's all whined out not wanting to move from where they were sitting, and when they all got one look from the professor, they all moved to the right of the room, allowing for the left side to be empty for the pureblood vampire sires enter and take a seat.

Layla was curious, knowing the difference between pureblood vampires and those who turned from there own Sires, remembering what Joseph told her about when her mate turns her, she will not change on the outside, only on the inside and through her veins will be the only thing that changes who she once was when her Sire changes her.

She can hear many murmurs filtering around the room, and all Layla could do was try and ignore all of the talking when the high-born vampires arrived, they took their seats on the left side of the room. She can feel the same feeling of safety from that other night, when she felt someone was watching her from the west tower of the academy.

She kept her long hair hanging over her shoulder trying to be discrete to find out who was staring at her and making her heart race with this unknown feeling of safety.

Looking around the room through her curtain of long golden hair, her eyes widened slightly when she locked eyes with a very well-built, handsome man, who was staring at her from the other side of the room with an unknown emotion shining through his rich deep garnet red eyes.

They were framed with long dark eyelashes, with well trimmed sliver eyebrows, soft pale peach skin clear of any blemish and facial hair showing his strong angular jawline with his round face framed by his short shaggy sliver with his pointed ears slightly peeking out threw his hair.

She quickly looked away, feeling her heart race and her face flush rosy, pink from feeling embarrassed being caught checking out one of the high-born vampires.

Adrien was amused seeing the little angel shyly trying to be discrete, and when their eyes connected his cold heart began to drum and beat just from one look from the lass, who now has his interest and attention.

He held his chin in his left hand, watching the sweet little angel write down many notes from Professor Minx and her beauty outshines every human female he has ever seen in his long lifetime, and he could not fathom what her personality must be like, especially seeing her so close and yet she was still to far for his liking.

"Adrien, who are you staring at?" Ian his friend whispered, feeling concerned for his fellow royal guard and partner.

Adrien ignored Ian's question, letting out a soft sigh watching the young girl work on her class work that he will do later tonight when he can relax and think about if she could be what he has been missing and looking for eons of his long lifetime.

"Alright, if you are not finished it will be due tomorrow morning." Professor Minx hollered out.

Adrien could care less on what needs to be done for homework, all he really wants is to go speak with the young lass who makes his cold heart warm with a drum of his beating heart.

He made up his mind, not giving a damn if the next professor who walks in tells him to return to his seat, well if he is right and that young girl is his heart string, well he will take her to seat with him.

Standing up, he carefully check his uniform still in tack before he walked over towards the little golden-haired angel with Ian following behind him encase someone believes they can interfere with vampire business.

"Hello, lass." Adrien said softly, crouching down next to her seat, placing one hand on the back of her chair and the other on her desk.

Layla was stunned to hear such a deep rich Scottish accent from the vampire she made eye contact with was now speaking to her of all the girl's in the room. She shyly looked him in the eyes, with her cheeks flushing rosy, pink, giving him a shy little smile.

"Hello, Sire."

Adrien had to keep his instincts from wanting to taste her sweet floral scented nectar of her sweet blood coursing through her veins, and by god her voice was angelic and music to his ears alone.