Fifteen

Kaleb lowly chuckled feeling amused knowing how Jackson can be even when he can be an idiot most of the time, especially when Adrien is involved.

"Hello Addy and Kaleb." Jackson sung out with a shit eating grin on his face.

Adrien sighed with a glare towards the loudmouth idiot who was still grinning at him, and he noticed his friend was carrying a few bags with him.

"What did ye do?" Adrien worriedly asked seeing how Jackson placed the bags down before him and Layla was now awake staring at the knew person in the room with a tilt of her head in curiosity.

"Well, Hello little Lady. My name Alpha King Kaleb Norman, I am a old friend of your husbands." Kaleb happily said watching his friends wife give him a shy smile in greeting.

"Doll, I bought a few things for you." Jackson happily chirped out making Adrien groan in annoyance.

Layla giggled softly shaking her head with her husband gently helping her sit up with the blanket wrapped around her softly and Kaleb stared at her midsection in thought wondering what his old friend was trying to hide.

Layla grabbed the bags Jackson brought and she pulled out a few some little booties along with matching outfits with a few of them with the saying 'littlest angel' and 'father's precious treasure' and Layla happily squealed along with Jackson where they both left the room along with the other bags to discuss more shopping trips for the nursery.

Adrien stared Kaleb in the eyes seeing him grin mischievously with a glint in his eyes and before Adrien could say anything Kaleb quickly got up and chased after the Jackson and the little woman who he assumes is with child.

Adrien quickly followed with worry knowing how these two can be with how they are when it comes to being around a woman or male omega who is carrying a child and now that it is his turn he is now worried about his wife.

He walked into the nursery to see Jackson sniffing Heath up and down his neck and the poor young vampire had no idea what was going on and yet he had a warm blush on his pale face with wide eyes staring at the tall man standing over him caged between his arms.

"Jackson, let Heath go." Adrien hissed out about to take a step closer when Jackson let out a warning snarl and growl not allowing anyone to get close.

Heath had no idea what was going on since he was still trying to get over what happened last night with his now ex heart string and right now his heart was racing with a stronger feeling with this strong male wolf-shifter then he had with the human who was nothing to him but a bully and full of himself.

"Jackson, you need to let the poor man to breath." Kaleb tried to soften the blow seeing how his wolf was out and in protective mode over this young vampire.

"Kid, what is your full name and how old are you?" Kaleb asked staring the young man before him with a gentle look figuring out, if he was Jackson mate.

Layla and Adrien watched from the sidelines sitting on the rocker together with Adrien holding his mate close to his chest with her sitting on his lap and knitting once again watching the scene unfold.

Heath looked towards his Sire and Lady to get permission to tell this man who he was and what else he needed to know for the sake of the situation.

"My name is Heath Andrew Lebron. I was here last night with my ex-heart string who I am glad to get rid of and I am only eighteen human years old, second born to Jasmine and Leo Lebron of the Dusk fall Coven in New Jersey." Heath explained petting the large man before him who is now sniffing and placing soft kisses here and there upon his slender neck.