Fourteen

"Mr. Monroe, you are free from having to be with Heath and can now go do what ye do best, be the arsehole ye are without a care for anyone but yourself." Adrien coldly told him silently telling one of his guards to escort the human out and back towards his home as he is never going to be welcomed back at the academy.

The two guards grabbed Liam by his arms carrying him outside and telling him to leave before there Lord decides to kill him and use him for feeding frenzy for those who enjoy the hunt of human blood.

Liam quickly took off heading back towards the airstrip to head back to the academy where he will continue his education and what he does not realize he can no longer attend the academy.

He got into the car that took him here along with Heath and what he was not expecting was to arrive to his parents home where he was only a few months ago before he left with his twin towards the top academy mixed with humans and vampires all over the world.

"Uh, why am I here and not on my way back to the Academy?" Liam asked the driver who glared at him with an unknown emotion hiding behind his deep red eyes.

"Headmaster Crowley banished you from ever returning to the Academy. It has always been the rule's when two heart strings agree to break the connection, neither of them can return to the academy." The driver boredly explained.

Liam got out of the car watching it leave and head off towards wherever when he had no idea that would happen and the only one, he can think of blaming this on was his stupid little sister who was looking all high and mighty earlier.

He quickly walked into his old home of his parents trying to construct a plan to ruin his sister's life and what he was not expecting was his sister knew what he was thinking from her home in Manhattan.

Layla shook her head amused at her brother Liam's stupidity and she would be ready to take on whatever plan he constructs with her husband ready to kill anyone who dares come after his coven and his family.

"Sweetheart, that lad will never come near ye and our little one. I will nay allow it, not when I am still breathing and alive to kill anyone who dares harm ye." Adrien calmly states with a promise kissing the side of his wife's slender neck, seeing how aroused she was getting with his ministrations.

"Well, my dear loving husband, take me to bed and show me how much you love me." Adrien growled lowly from deep with his chest being careful when he picked up his now giggling wife and running towards there room where he will show how much she truly means to him all night long.

* * * * *

Adrien woke up from his phone ringing on the nightstand and he quickly grabbed it squinting at the blaring screen to see it was Lucien calling him.

He carefully moved his sleeping wife off of him, tucking her into her side of the bed and answering the call leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

"Lucien why are ye calling me at this bloody hour?"

"Oh, you know a little birdy told me something important the other day and I wanted to congratulate you and Layla with your little one." Adrien groaned knowing Jackson must have accidentally told his adopted father about his wife's pregnancy.

"Aye, that is true and thank ye for your kindness my lord." Lucien chuckled hearing Adrien's calm voice trying to hide the excitement of his wife with child.

"I will keep the pregnancy quiet only allowing myself and Joseph to know of this."

"Thank ye my lord, I really appreciate your understanding with this matter."

Adrien spoke with Lucien for a few more minutes before his wife woke up and coming into his office with a tray of food and a wine glass of grizzly blood imported from home and he hung the call giving his wife a soft smile.

"Ah, thank ye my sweet angel." Adrien happily said kissing his wife's rosy cheek and lips pulling her to sit on his lap to enjoy there breakfast together.

"Who were talking too?" Layla curiously asked sipping her own glass of grizzly blood looking up at him with her innocent eyes.

"Lucien, he wanted to congratulate us with our new addition, and I have a feeling Jackson may have told him over the phone one day." Adrien softly told his wife kissing her lips gently and patting her leg to stand up.

Layla stood up with her husband's help taking his hand and walking with him towards the main sitting room to have a good morning away from the stress of what happened last evening.

"My lord, we got a call from downstairs, there seemed to be someone here asking for you." Adrien stared at the guard who gave him the information.

"Did ye ask who was here?" Adrien asked staring the guard in the eyes, wondering who it could be.

"Someone by the name of Kaleb Norman." The guard told him keeping his slight distance knowing his Lady was now resting against his Lord's chest on the couch.

"Hmm, let him up and keep your men around the room." Adrien ordered out seeing how another one of his oldest friend's come out of the woodwork once again.

"When I found out the only grumpy vampire lord, I ever knew had a mate, I had to come and see for myself and by the moon goddess, your wife is only little beauty, I dare say." A posh male voice happily chirped out with a grin walking into the room and taking his seat a cross from the couple.

"Kaleb it has been a long time since we have last saw each other and let me guess Jackson told you?" Adrien said shaking his head with a smirk gracing his face with his hand placed upon his mate's head gently soothing her back to sleep on his lap and pulling the blanket more on her.

"Yes, Jack told me when he came and saw me the other day." Kaleb softly said with a soft look on his face. "Your wife is beautiful, how did you two meet anyways?" Adrien briefly looked down at his wife with a soft look and a small smile seeing how a few months ago he was a night guard for his lord and king at this academy and the moment she walked into his life he knew she was his.

"We met at the Academy my Lord his created for our kind and humans to attend." Adrien softly said bending down and placing a soft kiss upon her temple.

Kaleb watched his dearest friend show emotion after so many centuries of being closed off after dealing with the one's who murdered his family and coven.

"I am happy for you, my dear old friend and you of all people deserve this." Kaleb happily said smiling at his friend with a knowing look shining in his eyes.

"My lord, Jackson is here." Adrien sighed knowing when the three of them are together something was bound to happen.

"Let the idiot in and please tell him to keep quiet your lady is sound asleep." Adrien hissed out with narrowed eyes at his guard who bowed with a nod.