Nineteen

Patrick took his seat pulling his little mate to sit upon his lap sideways clinging with his arms wrapped around his neck hiding his soft features from everyone in the room and he held his heart string close to his broad muscular body.

He kept his eyes trained on his Laird and Sire who was the one he would follow to the end seeing how has saved his life on more than one occasion.

"Tell us Patrick do you plan on turning Liam Monroe to become like us and to be with you for all eternity?" Adrien asked trying to keep the smirk off his along with Kaleb who was biting his lip from watching the other Alpha who has yet to grow up into adulthood.

"Aye, Sire. I do plan to mate with my heart string on the night of the next full moon in three days time." Patrick calmly stated keeping his voice low and calm for his mate who had gone through enough shit over his lifetime.

"In three days!" Connor yelled out letting his wolf surface ready to launch at the blood sucking vampire who stole his mate from him.

"I would sit down if I were you, I do not want anymore blood to spill tonight." Layla calmly said making her way over towards her husband with some blood on her dainty hands and a little on her lips dribbling down to her chin.

Kaleb's eyes widen seeing the beauty of Layla walking in showing she was truly the queen of this household with the beauty of fear in her pure innocence.

Liam was amazed seeing his little sister walk in not afraid on what was happening even when she was almost drenched in blood coming from somewhere.

"My love, what happened?" Adrien softly whispered taking his handkerchief to wipe off the blood from her face and rinse her hands off with the water basin in his office.

"I had to kill Makayla and her unborn child that was a mix of werewolf and vampire. I had to put Landon into a deep sleep to help relax from the pain of losing his mate and dealing with her betrayal against him." Layla softly whispered back letting her husband take care of her wellbeing.

"Good my angel, there will be no more bloodshed tonight." Adrien aid kissing her lips and placing her upon his lap to rest seeing how she used up most of her energy.

Connor stared at the vampire couple with fear seeing how they were so calm about the death of one of there own and now he understands if he demands to take Liam away from his second chance mate and not truly change for the better than he will be asking for his own death within these walls.

"We need to get mate back."

"No, we do not Leon, what we need to do is accept our choice and pray the moon goddess gives us another chance with our second chance mate." Connor told his wolf who finally understood the severity of the situation standing in front of them.

"Sire Montgomery, I am truly sorry for my outburst and disrespect in your home. I was only being selfish and not accepting the fact I had given up being with Liam and I am happy he was able to find someone who can treat him right."

Adrien raised one thin sliver eyebrow staring the young pup in the eyes seeing the truth in his words and now he can see he will begin to start changing for the better one day at a time and proving he will be one day worthy of a second chance mate.

Kaleb left with Connor after telling them farewell and heading back home to his own mate who was also with child and now this whole ordeal was finally over.

Layla woke up from pretending to sleep when Landon walked in with two guards who knocked on the office and she allowed them to enter the room.

"Layla, you said you know how to break a mate bond?" Landon sniffled out trying to hold it together when all he felt was pain from being lied too and used.

Layla's eyes softened seeing her other older brother hurting from all everything even telling her the full truth behind he was doing against there parent's and how he tried to protect both of his siblings when they were growing up.

Layla understood and forgave them a long time ago wanting to have the close bond with her siblings and have nothing to do with there dead-beat parents.

"Adrien can you please help him, I do not want to see any of my brother's in pain, there has to be away for him to be free from her clutches." Layla softly said giving Adrien her pout face that he can not say no too.

Adrien shook his head sighing seeing how this was important to his wife and knowing her brother will have to work for him and train under his men and work within the household.

"Landon before I can help, do ye swear on your life that ye will do everything in your power to protect your sister and our future children and listen to everything we say as your Sire and Lady of the Montgomery Coven?" Adrien sternly asked narrowing his eyes watching the young man look at him with unshed tears and determination in his own deep purple eyes.

"I swear on my life to honor the Montgomery laws and bid by everything you say, Sire." Landon strongly stated, kneeling down on one knee with his head hung down in submission.

"Hm, I can see ye speak the truth, lad. Come here so I can break ye away from the clutches of her mate bond." Adrien softly said placing his hand upon Landon's head closing his eyes and using his powers to remove the mating connection and for Landon to find his own path in his new life as a vampire.

"Go rest lad, tomorrow I will need ye to be up at dawn for training along with the other guards and myself we are going hunting." Adrien said dismissing him from his sight.

Liam began to feel sorry for his twin knowing they both had to go through a lot to find their own selves again and this was afresh start in there lives when it comes to being a closeknit family with there little sister and mates.

"Layla, do you think he will ever have a second chance with someone else?" Liam softly asked his sister who gave him a soft smile.

"Yes, I do believe so Liam. Landon has done so much for the two of us even pretending to be bullying for the sake to keep us safe from how our parent's had treated us in the past and now we are free from them, and they will never be near us ever again." Layla strongly stated with a smile gracing her face.

* * * * *

Landon was beyond pissed off that his ex-mate used him for her own selfish needs when she was cheating on him during the time, they were together and now he will do everything to get stronger and be a better brother to his younger siblings see how they are both happy.

Landon got ready for bed, laying down on his bed he looked outside towards the moon wondering if he will ever have what his siblings share with there mates and if he can truly become the man he was meant to be all along.

He may look to be in his early twenties and now that he was turned, he will not age in the least and stay the age of being young along with Layla and Liam.