HighSchool Introductory Drama

"Chlorophyll's job in a plant is to absorb light usually sunlight. The energy absorbed from light is transferred to two kinds of energy-storing molecules. Through photosynthesis, the plant uses the stored energy to convert carbon dioxide (absorbed from the air) and water into glucose, a type of sugar"

"What the heck? right? Yes! I'm thinking the same!! like why they've to teach us all this by the end of the day I've to do my business & come home to eat dinner made by my wife", Jungkook thought while almost dozing off.

Chlorophyll is found in virtually all photosynthetic organisms, including green plants, cyanobacteria, and algae-  *eardrums cracking bell rings*

"*sigh* Finally!! now I can breathe chlorophyll going out of the classroom", he jumped off his desk running outside to get snacks to eat.

Once he finally grabbed snacks he came back into the classroom & placed a Milk Drink on her desk making the sound of the bottle so she could sense of the bottle's presence.

She raised her head up as her messy hair covered half of her face, they were shining by the sunlight coming by the window with half-open eyes she saw the drink then glanced in her classroom & put it in her backpack.

As Jungkook *sighed* thinking she always sleeps in class, never drinks or eats anything in school she always packs & puts it inside her backpack so weird.

Ever since He got into high school he fell in love with her "lOVE aT FIRst SIGhT" Yeah that is it!! With her long brownish hair, honey brown eyes & always pale skin, dried pinkish lips & average height she was a kind of pretty looking girl when he first saw her she was healthy but by the time she had gotten so skinny & less talkative as her shine went kinda down.

She was his first crush-First love ever since. It was a thing about her She never wore short skirts like other girls, she would wear sports pants under & a long-sleeved shirt. Uniforms had choices if they wanted they could wear long sleeves or regular ones, but about skirts, it was knee-touching but girls would go up and up as much as they could.

He liked that she was not a skin show like other girls she was kind, sweet & everything that needed to be an ideal girl.

He shamelessly looked at her as she adjusted herself from her sleep as she was leaving for the restroom she saw Jungkook drinking the same milk drink that he gave her as soon as she looked a the drink he hid it behind him like she didn't see it.

She went forward as she chuckled at him, She knew that he placed snacks & drinks whenever he bought them for himself. 

After some days~

It was a boring lecture again but this time she wasn't sleeping while soaking in sunlight with her shining brownish hair she was scribbling something in her diary, it was an aggressive scribble she was breathing heavily her tried to see her expressions but her long hair always block her face.

Suddenly Mrs.Hae Won's voice filled the classroom lecture was totally stopped Students' facial expressions changed as everyone knew it was their Sports Class and everyone jumped out of excitement.

"I know you guys are bored let's go! we'll be doing some fun activities today, go & change I want everyone on the ground in 10 minutes", Mrs.Won said as everyone rushed out to get changed.

Hyunjin, Yeon-jin, Juni

As a Uniform choice, Coco again wore long pants instead of shorts (pants) & went on the ground sitting on her regular spot. Looking at the students who were having fun on the field.