This Could be the End of Everything!

Jungkook smiled as Coco ran up to him leaving his classmates behind as soon as she saw him, He was waiting for her so they could go home, His training had been starting even before her classes were over so she was staying there doing her projects regarding Music when Jungkook will get free he picks her up so they can go home together.

   They walked home together, Jungkook took a deep breath. "Coco, I've got something important to tell you."

Coco turned to him, a curious look in her eyes. "What is it?"

"I've been selected for military service abroad. I can leave anytime soon," Jungkook revealed, a mix of anticipation and nervousness in his voice.

"What?? Seriously?? Abroad? That's huge, Jungkook," Coco said, surprised but supportive.

"Yeah, but it means leaving everything behind," Jungkook admitted, with

8 uncertainty in his words.

Coco took his hand. "Your dreams matter. I'll be here for you, wherever you go., you did so much for me for the past few years I think it is finally the time I should support you, I'll make sure to pay you back more than I can" she said, smiling.

A grateful smile spread across Jungkook's face. "Thank you, Coco. Your support means a lot, but don't talk about paying back I did what you needed the most that time"

Their walk continued, their hands intertwined, speaking volumes of unspoken promises and shared understanding in the face of an imminent goodbye.

"Coco," Jungkook spoke softly, "I'll miss you when I'm away."

Coco squeezed his hand, a silent assurance that their bond would withstand the distance.

"Ofc I'm gonna miss you more, who knew we'd have to separate someday like this! Anyway! my prayers are coming true! I'm glad", Coco said flashing a smile at him.

Jungkook's smile faded after seeing her innocent one, "I'm worried, You've been through so much, I don't know but there is something that pulling me back I can't leave you alone".

"Yah! Alone? *scoff* as if! You forgot or what?? I've my own family now, Namjoonie Oppa, Taehyungie Oppa, Yuri & Ma-ri Unnie, Naeun-ni, Uncle & Aunt woah!! so many people! How you can say alone? huh!! Don't worry I've two homes that I can rely on, there will be one void gap of yours nothing more" " she said before parting ways to her room.

...

Next Morning~

Taehyung Came from behind & added one more pancake to Jungkook's plate, Yah! Congratulations! Eat more!!"

"Oh half pancake from me too!" Namjoon added more pieces to his plate.

"*sigh*  Someone is getting a lot of attention", Coco said adoring them.

"Hm someone's jealous!!" Yuri teased Coco.

Namjoon added syrup to Coco's plate feeding her a bite," We love our sister anyway eat more Chae-yeon'ah"

*dramatically chews on bite* "Umm.. so yummy.. Unni you try!" Coco teased Yuri back.

Everyone started leaving for their work Namjoon offered JK & Coco to drop off to University which they both agreed.

...

At the University~

"Bye hyung take care!, Let's go Coco", Jungkook said helping her to get out of the car.

"Hm bye!! Wait Jungkook you go ahead, I want to have a word with Coco", Namjoon said gesturing for her to stay.

"What is It Oppa?, Be fast I'll be late", Coco asked.