The Beautiful Moment

Jungkook tucked Coco in his bed & went to sleep on the couch before kissing her on the forehead, Taehyung watched the scene through his window sipping up on his coffee & sighed in peace.

Next Morning~ 
After gathering all her courage Coco entered the house with Jungkook, Everyone was sitting in the dining area, and Namjoon ran up to Coco as soon as he saw her.
They shared emotional moments together, She felt bad for making them concerned for no reason.

Taehyung came in front of them looking suspiciously, "So you not gonna explain about last night?"

"But Oppa I told you I'm sorry I lost it you know.." Coco said in a convincing tone.'

"No not that, Jungkook-ah are you ignoring me? I'm asking you" Taehyung said in a scary tone.

Jungkook stands beside Coco grabbing her shoulder, "Yes! We're dating! I asked her out Yesterday, words just came out unknowingly & she insisted on knowing the truth".

"oooh.. so we've got a new couple in the house", Yuri said teasingly.

Wow!! Unni our wishes are coming true, We really wanted you two to be together", Ma-ri revealed, "Ok Noona's bye we're leaving before it's too late bye" Jungkook ran off with Coco to avoid these talks.

  In the fresh morning, air was hitting their faces it was a very well-known moment, walking hands intertwined, they used to go to school like this," Coco? *chuckle* Do you remember we used one bike for some time to go to school?"

Coco chuckled," Yeah how can I forget those sweet Moments, I laughed openly for the first time with you, I sang my song unknowingly in front of you for the first time & got my first compliment That was my first time of happiness", 

Jungkook smiled widely remembering everything," So if you get a chance would you go back to those days?"

Coco's face turned into fear as she held his hand tightly," N-no.. I'd rather cherish & remember those moments but I'll never go back even for some special moments to those horrifying days"

"oh, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that", Jungkook apologized,"you know our University days will be over soon, it was a short time program but I had fun! We'll go on our jobs *sigh* we'll be busier with our lives"

"I don't know why but I'm scared to go forward, who knows what will happen! they're still following me I'm scared they won't hurt you but what about others?" Coco concerned

"Maybe they won't mess with the Military guy's Family?" As they both chuckled making their way to University.

At the Mantion~
"Hyung!! see yourself! this was the girl!! not the one you mentioned, she even lived with us for a night you didn't even see her??", Minsu said in a convincing tone.

"I didn't get a chance! I thought she was someone you bought for a night! You are stupid you can't tell the difference she is the same girl!!", Seo Jun yelled.

"Hyung.. see hair..eyes... -, Minsu said but got cut by SeoJun,"Stupid!! see.. She died her hair black, She was wearing blue lenses at the Moment & about her scars she had plastic surgery!! The only mark she has is a mole in her hairline!!"

"Bu-but Boss That's such a small detail we wouldn't have noticed that, who sees through someone's hairline?", Eoni said.

"I don't know anything I looked into her myself, she should pay for everything that her Jerk Dad wasted on his property, he promised many things, and now only she can pay them back!! I didn't waste all these years like fvcking idiot she must have it, go and get her back at any cost!!!", Seo Jun yelled boiling in anger.