When I See You Again?

*beeping sound* "March.. Captain JK *beep* Are you on the field? *beep* March..I repeat .. Captain JK are you still on the field? *beep* Network is back we can talk for a while *beep* send us any signal... *beeping continues*

*heavy breath* "March pass.. I-I am on the edge.. hope you'll get this msg"

"March Pass this is Capton Jinwoo from the field *beep* thank you for working on the signal *beep* I'm well & soon plan to return with my team"

*beep* "March.. from team delta.. *beep* can you tell us teamates codes?" *beep* reply us"

"March Pass.. Yes 102, 387, 103, 882 we all are coming.."

"March.. but you had more in there? what's wrong? resources?"

"March Pass.. *beep* No. 338, 118 , 384 are no more they're *beep* missing or no more"

Snow snowstorm lasted for half of the year it felt like a decade, when it calmed down soldiers quickly took action & started connecting signals to their groups to get the exact count. From the south 250 Soldiers were missing or dead, and Families were breaking down at the news, one minute of conversation brought relief to the nation as they declared everyone dead a year ago but now this was the news.

It's been 4 years of war going on all the nations were at peace except the place where the war was started for the exact reason. No one knew how it was supposed to hold or how much time exactly it was going to take, Mat be Forever? Families know that their loved ones are never coming back or maybe they'll but they'll not be the same as forever it'd take entirely to be normal & go back to normal lives.

It never started happily & everyone knew it wasn't ending well, they had to lose much than they thought. Families were going to the military offices raging asking for justice & their loved ones back these fund compensations weren't going to work it wasn't going to take their places.

War had been going on for four years now, and it wasn't easy for their families to live without any answers or without any signs of them returning. All they wanted was The Answer!  

...

"So you're saying you'll have to go there & look for him? Are you serious Oppa?" Coco was going crazy over Taehyung leaving for the warland.

"Honey I told you I was a fellow member, Nation trains us for for these tough times so that we can volunteer don't worry I'm just going to search, for you" Taehyung explained still packing his bag.

"Oppa not go if you do not want to you've your wife & daughter living under you here, don't go just because I said, you know I lose it sometimes i can say anything, and I cant take the blame if something happens to you too, &- and I know he is alive he is doing well I know it Oppa!" Coco kept of babbling.

Taehyung sighed & went to Coco who was busy talking standing by the door, he cupped her face in his palm looking straight into her eyes, fear, care & innocent regret were clear in her eyes she looked at him with that stared those eyes.

"You want me to kiss you?" Taehyung asked as she nodded thinking like there could be an answer as Yes!? "Ok, then why are you questioning me? Didn't I tell you that i am not going to war? It's a city where they're in hiding I'll be a tourist there secretly looking for your Man" Taehyung sofly said.

She removed his hands from her cheek & hugged him, "Oppa make sure to look for him nicely & give me a call if you think there's something" Coco tried not to be emotional & say anything silly.

"There you go! good girl, Now go & let me pack if you've got that much time take care of Jerry I know she is going to cry a ton when she sees me packing up" Taehyung ordered.

"yes, boss I'll.. Ma-ri unni need a lot to care too I'll do everything for them don't worry" Coco left the room.

"She thinks she can hide emotions well haah! silly girl, I can read her well by now.. She is trying her best to pretend that everything is going well, but deep down feeling of losing him is eating her too" Namjoon said getting out of the wardrobe he was helping him pack.

"Btw why did you say "kiss her"? Are you playing with her? seriously man?" Namjoon asked.

"*chuckle* Hyung this is the best way to shut her, you know it's a secret but she thinks these things mean the person can fall in love *laugh* she saw that in a movie & I heard her talking on the phone she is still a child" Taehyung explained.

"You still like to tease her, don't you? So childish of you two" Namjoon stroked his backpack dusting it off.

...

 "Unni I really hope this will be Son," Coco said excitedly.

"I wish too since I popped out a handsome son last year I hope you'll have the same too, it'll be perfect," Yuri said mixing in delulu.

"You're crazy, Unni I'm having really opposite cravings than I had with Jerry i really hope it's a boy this time," Ma-ri said.

"Nah.. nah.. Jerry wants Sisi, not Brotha.. Mommy.. NO brotha!!!" Jerry shouted at three of these ladies who were dreaming of a son for Ma-ri.

"aani.. Jerry-ya brother isn't bad too... look my baby brother is cute, isn't he? here you'll have the same!!" Naeun tried to console her cousin.

Kim's family was living their lives not leaving Coco behind, they had perfect families, Yuri & Namjoon welcomed their son Jiji last year & Tehyung & Ma-ri were expecting their next baby in 3 months but Taehyung's news was out that he'll take part in secret tourist program where they'll be looking for their lost members in the cities side of the war land so Ma-ri refused to do the gender reveal till he complete his mission & come back, & all are having fun guessing the baby's gender.

...

"Oppa is leaving?" Kai asked Coco.

"Yes he is leaving today & I'm not interested look him go, if I do he'll not make it back early like Jungkook," Coco said painting the painting with Kai.

"Well.. it's not true Coco you're overthinkin', but do you think that you can wait for him I mean not a single Soldier returned to their country it's been four years already!" Kai asked.

"Kai you see me healthy, right? yes, that means he is alright too & he's gonna make it back I trust him, he never broke the promise he made his soul will move heavens to find me back, so you don't worry about it, It's gonna be well" Coco replied.

*sigh* "It's more painful to see you like this, stop pretending! you can open up to me you know don't hide anything!" Kai said concerned.

"Worry about your exhibitions champ, not about me! It's almost here" Coco tried to change the mood & focused on the painting.

Kai left the thought of getting her, Snatching her from Jungkook! but by the time he finds out that she is strongly taken by that man who strongly--- strictly made sure that she is only his woman & they had faith in each other, the strong one, Kai may leave the thought but never stops he flirts any chance he got even he knew, he gave all mental support she needed to get through it.

He felt bad for her like the other families left the hope in these four years that their loved ones would come back. The government was silent & frozen, Families decided to go on with their lives without losing hope, they were hoping that someday- Someday they would walk in through that door smiling & hug them.

X.O.X.O

TakeCareBesties