Don't Leave Me..

"Oppa!! what are you laughing at like we robbed the bank & she's finding that out", Coco said angrily pouting.

"Well you did something similar", Tae smirked at her, her cheeks flushed red as she looked at him with widened eyes, "D-did he know about last night? But how? I was too loud? but I made sure my voice will not go out", many thoughts crossed her.

"Hm.. Coco, you're more advanced than I thought, well I am not complaining go on! Unni will always support you, honey!", Yuri said looking away from Coco.

...

   At 12.00~

Jungkook groaned as everything was stuffed flawlessly Coco was sitting in one of his bags as he glanced back at her smiling, "Would it be advisable for me to pack you as well??"

She moped as tears filled her eyes she peered down as he got the bag easily with her sitting in it, he put the pack on the table and inclined forward closer to her face, "Don't be stubborn honey, Be a good girl and hold on until I return" His profound murmur went through her ears as he kissed her and pulled back when he believed her tears were blending in.

*sigh *What I am gonna do with you seriously?, I'll feel so bad if you keep doing this", He wiped her tears with his thumbs measuring her face in his huge palms, and he pecked her rapidly.

"I want to believe that we gave you enough time to bid farewell!", Taehyung expressed coming in with Naeun in his grasp and playing with her soft toy.

"Oppa...", Coco whimpered.

"Chae-yeon'ah.. quiet down let him go he'll be late, you're late too, administrator approached the landline back in the house your phone is off", Taehyung smoothly made sense of.

Ma-ri, Namjoon, and Yuri accompanied some additional stuff for Jungkook, Coco got his gear as Jungkook hung his pack on his back ready to go, his ride was sitting tight for him outside.

Jungkook embraced everybody awaiting farewell, Coco was the last one embracing him she needed to take as much time as she needed, "Jungkookie eat well, take care of yourself" She said while crying in his chest.

"You failed to remember everything I said to you? Don't make me feel bad later" " he said taking her in his embrace and covering her body with his gigantic arms, "You're already becoming cold!"She said.

After a certain minutes, she let him go as he went in his Uber waving his hand through the window coco ran a few stages behind the vehicle but stopped by Namjoon's calling.

Tears continued to feign exacerbation as she took a gander at the vanishing vehicle, "Chae-yeon!! Chae-yeon'ah!!! Come back", Taehyung called her.

She glanced back at him, "Oppa!", she whinnied as she hurried to him, and he pulled her in an embrace.

"Try not to stress Coco he'll be back I guarantee", He said while tapping her head.

"Coco'ya we're hanging around for you can definitely relax, he will be safe there", Ma-ri made sense of.

Everybody was feeling terrible for her, it's been a long time ago they lived under one another's eyes regardless of whether one of them wasn't with her there was dependably Jungkook.