Are we done here?

The day finally arrived even though none of them wanted it to have come, but the world does not revolve around anyone (except the sun), Jungkook was all done & ready to go on his mission. By the time Coco learned the seriousness of this mission by everyone's behavior towards her & Jungkook.

Taehyung was trying to get out Coco from her room but she wasn't answering at all."Chae-yeon-ah! I'm not kidding he is going for real! Come out, honey!" As expected he didn't get any response until, "Tell him to leave, I met him yesterday all I wanted let him leave by himself" A cold response came.

Jungkook heard it standing right behind Taehyung with his backpack,"J-Jungkook-ah..?" Taehyung unknowingly called out his name staring surprisingly at him.

Jungkook simply turned around to leave," It's ok hyung we both can't hold it, she is right!".
Ma-ri & Yuri both hugged him tight sobbing in tears they were feeling so hurt,"Noona if you'll cry then who'll handle my Coco? your husbands will be busy controlling you what about her?" Jungkook said chuckling.

"I'll kill you myself if you fail to show your face again, don't be late!!", Yuri replied.

"Ok, I'm leaving for real! Thank you so much for everything, Take care of my Coo, Bye.." Jungkook bowed to everyone but his step didn't make it forward he kept staring at Coco's room hoping to see her for the last time but it stayed as it was, Non-living.

Pressing on lips tight holding back his tears he gets inside his car finally leaving the place. He stared at his fingers started to get blurry slowly but he was trying not to drop a single tear he was strong he had to make it back to this place.

Car's engine started as his heart filled up his breath got louder, and he finally took off from there not giving a single look to his family, He left.

...

"Jungkook-ah!!!!" The voice was barely audible but it was enough to reach his ear he turned around at the speed of light to see if he wasn't hearing things, it was the owner of the voice.

He saw Coco running behind the car her crouches gave up & she fell down, Jungkook ordered her to stop the car, burst open the door & ran towards her even before His family reached up to her but they stopped seeing Jungkook getting her.

Jungkook bent to her, looking at Coco "Are you ok?? why do you come out running like this? I have to go now, right? Coco.!"

Coco, trying to hold back tears "Already? you're supposed to stay"

Jungkook, nodding, trying to muster a smile "Yeah, they're waiting for me. But hey, I'll be back before you know it."

Coco's voice trembled "I know, but it feels like time's rushing by too fast, you were sleeping in my arms & now.."

Jungkook helped her to get up, holding her hands "I wish I could freeze this moment, just stay here with you."

Coco, tears streaming down her face "Me too. I'll miss you so much, Jung-kook."

Jungkook pulled her into a warm embrace "I'll miss you too, more than words can say. But this isn't goodbye forever, okay?"

Coco, sniffled "Okay... remember my promises too I'm not weak I'm a strong lady and you're my hope"

Jungkook. wiped her tears gently "Yes right!! You're the strongest person I know, Coco. Keep being that strong, for me."