Le' Me Love you...

(: above video link of NJ FF, feel free to read :)

The family did Heartfelt goodbye to Mrs & Mr. Kim, they had a lot of fun throughout the wedding now it was time to leave & get back to their own lives, "I hope ya'all come back for another wedding, we're waiting already!!", Mrs.Kim said dropping them off to the car.

   "Mom..don't worry now that we're engaged, we'll visit you more often, we've reason to meet now right!?", Taehynug said wiping out her tears.

Coco didn't leave Jungkook's hand throughout the ride she kept him closer to her, "I-I am scared to go back you'll leave right away, right?"

"No.. don't worry I'll not leave right away we'll have a nice goodbye, I'm gonna return soon you're too early stay calm", Jungkook reassured.

To distract her Jungkook took Naeun from Yuri & handed her to Coco & Naeun stopped crying right away after seeing Coco, She made her sleep in no time, Baby was looking so calm & peaceful in her arms looking that sight he felt her emotions & warmth she was giving to that child, She'll be a great Mom, thought brushed him off.

"Kid! Don't be sad Everything will be on its track, it has to be, how many days will a person suffer? God has to offer a day where everything should be come at ease & start newly", Ma-ri said while lecturing sad Coco while Taehyung was standing behind them listening.

"Yah!! Coco-ya.. you got this time to talk with only her? you forgot that you've another Unni too? Babo-yaa they're newlyweds you can't bother them, cant you see how the groom is desperate?", Yuri said teasingly while dragging out Coco.

"Unni I was just exhausted that's why my face was looking like this but Unni kept holding my hand & babbling stuff" Coco explained.

"Hmm.. she must be nervous to be in the same room with him, It happens with the new couple, they lived together but with all of us! In different rooms! so leave the house & go in your rooms, or else come over to my house we'll hang out!", Yuri whispered.

Coco chose to go to her room, so she left the mansion & started walking through the garden he eyes went to Jungkook's room, the lights were still on "may be he's he packing some more things, I should help him" Coco thought as she went to his room.

The door was unlocked so she went in, he was sitting on the chair back-facing he was checking some paperwork but his eyes were glued onto something so she quietly entered the room tiptoing not letting him know her presence, she peeked in to see the thing in his hand that he is staring, Her Picture. He was shamelessly staring at her picture.

"Now I can smell her too, Feel like she is here" " he thought while sighing as he felt her stare & he looked back slightly and saw her face," Ahhhh....god!!!!"

She screamed & fell on her butt as he screamed too, "Are you dumb? You scared me, thank god I didn't die of a heart attack, come here get up!", He offered her his hand and helped her to get up.

"If I hadn't stopped you you would have made a hole in that picture by staring with your eyes" " she said teasingly.

"So? You were spying on me huh?", He stepped forward with a smirk on his face as she stepped back.

"I-I was just looking-"

"How did you get in?"

"The door was open so..."

"It was open for you.."

"It- huh?", She stopped by the wall as he trapped her in between his arms.

"I said it was open for you, I knew you would visit me Coco" He whispered in his deep voice.