._~,'-First Chapter of New Life-',~_.

They were equally excited & happy about that. Parents were happy to see kids like that-> Happy, Supportive, and mature enough to leave the house & take care of each other.

They both lovingly saw their kids drive off by the road, from where they'd barely get a chance to come back since they were going to be busy in their New Independent Life, but little bit they know not every story has happy fillings, there is always an ingredient that can ruin the whole dish.

Taehyung & Jungkook were chatting about their plans, Coco was adoring the view outside of the window as they passed by the alley where her house was she got tears in her eyes and Taehyung noticed it he signed Jungkook.

"Coco you know we almost tripped while chasing each other this is the place where you hid my backpack and I was looking for it the whole day, you were so stubborn gosh you were such an angry cat," Jungkook said while trying to pull her out of her thoughts.

At which she smiled & nodded at him but tear just escaped from her eye, as he wiped it,"Don't worry we're leaving this town finally!! you should be happy Coco you're out of it!!" Jungkook said while trying to cheer her up.

"Woah we made it!! What a beautiful place is this wow!" Coco said while getting out of the car.

"Well you should thank me after all I managed to get these dorm rooms for you", Taehyung said trying to snatch the place credit while unloading the luggage.

"Ofc Taehyung Oppa! All thanks to you or else other people are just busy in their studies they don't want to handle living matter", Coco said before back hugging & placing her head on Taehyung's shoulder teasing Jungkook.

When they were asking for his opinion on the places they should stay he was busy studying for his entrance exams & shouted at Taehyung for disturbing him.

 "Ok, I'm taken back I'm sorry for that I was so Trus-frustrated that time", Jungkook said trying to clear up the blame.

"Oh my god, you guys are already here! Welcome, ya'all..Welcome Jungkook! Welcome Chae-yeon-ah! Welcome my soon-to-be husband!!", Ma-ri said while welcoming all of them before helping Coco with the luggage.

"Unni you Welcomed your "Soon to be HUSBAND" last!!", Coco said teasingly, to which Ma-ri replied,"I save special for the Last". 

Tarhyung rented dorm houses for them one of them was a Two-story House that Ma-ri & Taehyung both bought for their future family & it had a back house which he left to rent out to Jungkook & Coco but both back houses were opposite sides of the house but they could see each other from their window, it was all surrounded by beautiful gardens the whole community had trees planted all over the places, University campus was in 15 minutes by walk so many of the students were living in the area.

They went to place their stuff in their rooms as Taehyung went inside their house with Ma-ri later followed by Jungkook & Coco, Before settling in four of them were going to live together for a short time.

"So? Tell me more about you! did you kiss yet?", Ma-ri said sipping up the tea.

"Unni!! No!! We're-we're not in that kinda relation, we're just friends", Coco said almost choking up on tea &blushing like a tomato.

"hey.. I don't think so something must've happened you can't hide from me-", As Ma-ri was teasing her a voice stopped them from talking,

"Play hide-&-seek later first help me with the stuff I'm holding!!" Namjoon said while holding two big bags in both hands while a baby hanging in front of him in the baby bag she was hugging him like a Koala.

"Oh my god Oppa!!", Ma-ri and Coco both of them screamed shaking the whole house & went running towards him.

Namjoon was Ma-ri's Brother who was also Coco's friend when he used to live near her with his Grandma before she passed away, he saved Coco many times from her Dad, he was like a brother to her but After his grandma passed away he left the town.

Ma-ri & Namjoon were in the same school as Taehyung, they knew each other. Namjoon was his senior. Ma-ri left earlier with her Dad but Namjoon stayed there for his grandma. Taehyung was the only one who stayed behind for special studies & also they didn't have enough money at that time to move out.

Namjoon got married by the time he had a Beautiful Daughter Naeun and a wife Yuri. He helped his sister to get this beautiful mansion right next to his house. He was happy to have Taehyung as his brother-in-law. Namjoon was the Director at the company where Taehyung was working as Manager working under him.

Ma-ri & Yuri were best friends from Elementry school they were away from each other many times but when they finally met at the University, Namjoon finally saw her grown-up falling for her on his face as the couple got married after a year of dating & it was a success so far.

They had a goal to connect with each other & make a healthy & happy family. Taehyung & Jungkook came downstairs after hearing their screams as they were relieved after hearing Namjoon's voice they knew how girls react to their lovely brother's visit.

The house was filled with laughter after so many years of staying empty Naeun's cries filled the whole house, Coco kept admiring Namjoon playing with Naeun trying to make her laugh but she kept on crying.

Namjoon noticed her," Chae-yeon-ah! What happened? Why your eyes are teary?", Namjoon asked her while swinging Naeun in his arms.

"N-nothing Oppa I guess it's just dust! you know we just dusted so-", Coco said while holding back her tears.

"Are you missing your Dad too?", He said cutting her wrods.

"N-no I just realised what I missed in my life & I'll never be able to get it back", Coco replied chuckling sadly.

"I also barely got Mother's & Father's Love even when I had them, Oppa was the one who loved me when they were busy working!" Ma-ri whispered in between smiling sadly.

"ahh brush off these conversations!! I don't like where is this going!! Let's go tonight we'll have a movie night, Mom is coming over with Dad they'll take care of Naeun", Namjoon said while cheering them up.

X.O.X.O

I finished out of nowhere I'll do that often Cause I've boundry to stop after I complete over 1000 words LOL.

I Apologize if this is disappointing you!

Vote ._. Follow ._. Subscribe 

TakeCareSpicyDonutes