The Gangster

She didn't say anything & tried to run away," Aish.. yah!! get her!! get her!! argh quickly!!" Someone yelled from inside as some men came out bursting & took her inside driving far away.

She dropped her bunny air pod case behind leaving no other trace of her disappearance.

Ma-ri was serving dinner to everyone," Oh Jungkook'ah you came back? come sit we were having dinner"

Jungkook wasn't in the mood but he didn't want to ruin others so he took a seat,"What about Yuri Noona? & C-... Coco?"

"Yuri is feeding Naeun she was crying a lot, & Oh?.. you don't know? I guess you didn't read the text! She will be partying overnight, so she'll stay out for some time", Namjoon said while chewing on food.

Jungkook got confused," What party? about what? She never did this ever!!"

"Yah!! let her do whatever! She deserves this celebration, the song was a hit you know? Poor girl she always celebrated with us but this time her co-workers insisted so yeah!!", Taehyung said

Jungkook had a bad feeling as he just kept staring at the plate, "Why aren't you eating? food isn't tasty?" Ma-ri asked.

He didn't answer & walked away without eating,"You guys are spoiling her!! now she'll go every night out partying!!" He yelled.

"I'm saying it's, not her!! you're mistaken!!"Lee Minsu said yelling at his Men.

"Boss we're tailing her as per Kai's order he said that girl lives with the bank manager's son", Eoni said convincing him.

"you MF!!! if she lives with him that doesn't mean it's her!! you should look carefully!!," Minsu yelled again,"Seo-Jun I mean Boss gave me a different picture she had many scars & her eyes were honey brown, look at her she has blue eyes her hair is black as hell!!!"

Men apologize & leave shivering in fear confused.

Minsu went to her grabbing her jaw,"You're not bad looking tho! I wish you were Chae-Yeon instead of that real one!! what is your name?"

Coco was shivering in fear as his face was so close to her she couldn't even push him as she was tied to a Chair," C-C-Co-Co.."

"What?? I can't listen, say louder will you???", He yelled again.

"Coco.." She spoke gathering up her courage.

Men came back running inside," Boss car is ready, should we take her?"

Minsu went to her checking her upto down,"Yah!! I'm letting you go seeing your condition, if you spread a word outside or report us to the cops you'll be done for sure, you will keep your mouth shut understand?? Now go!!"

She nodded multiple times as his Men came to take her away Minsu stopped her,"Wait!!.. how do you know that Bank Manager's Son? you live with him, don't you? What was his name?"

"Jungkook!! Jeon Jungkook!!" One of his men said.

"Ahh.. yes.. Jeon Jungkook, how do you know him?" Minsu asked.

"He-he is just a friend of mine", Coco replied.

They took her to Seo-jun's Mansion where she was going to stay until they solved the problem they caused outside.

She almost saw Seo-jun's face but failed when he was coming towards her room a maid stopped him"S-Sir where are you going? I'm sorry but you can't go in!"

"Why? I wanted to see which guest he brought home this time", Seo-jun said in his deep dark voice.

"A-actually she is a girl", Maid said