Bestie-Her Safe Zone

She took a step forward resting her head on his shoulder and sighed all her worries with one breath as his doe-eyes were stayed wide Open by her sudden behavior.

'Wh-what are you-", Jungkook said as she looked up realizing what she was doing, and ran away quickly.

On the Evening Jungkook went to buy some snacks in the convenience store where he used to work, as he was checking out he encountered Coco again she didn't even look at him & continued to check out his stuff.

"C-Coco? What are you doing here?" Jungkook said as she looked at him shocked.

"I'm right it's you! did you fake your identity? we're considered minor even though we're in high school, I got kicked out after the owner found out, you'll be out soon" He smiled at her teasing her about what would happen.

"You need to shut your mouth ok! Oh, so you were the boy who faked it that means I was replaced in your place owner was telling me! please whatever your name is don't tell anyone!" Coco said pleading with him.

"what? whatever? *scoff* yah! Jungkook!! It's Jungkook!! My name" He said mockingly as she looked away giving whatever expressions.

After Weeks~

After some classes Mrs.Won joined the class for announcements, "So we're having Sports Day and I'm expecting as many prizes as I can from your class since most of you are athletes so half of our school hours you'll spend on the ground & your class is scheduled for night studies so be prepared, there are extra points(credits) for sports remember!!!" Mrs.Won announced as students got beyond happy they could finally be free from boring lectures for some time.

After some time Mrs.Won joined them to announce more things," Some students are not able to Sport on the field so there are many things except that I'm announcing Chae-Yeon(Coco) in charge as the Sports event planner, Chae-Yeon you can add up members under you as you won't look into students who are not playing" Mrs.Won said adding up

Coco was shocked but relieved at least no one would force her to get on the field Mrs.Won helped her knowing her condition as bullies rolled their eyes at her being jealous.

"Oh by the way I want someone to Company Chae-yeon I can't let her be alone anyone intertested?" Mrs.Won said as Jungkook raised his hand high up with his excited face.

"Oh yes! good! Jungkook will be her partner!", Mrs.Won continued with a chuckle.

Everyone left for the practice for their sport Coco & Jungkook were sitting on the stairs beside the ground with their planner some students were approaching them to take part in her team.

"Yah Jungkook-ah I've been planning this for three years let me in too", Taehyung said as Jungkook looked up surprisingly.

"Ohh Omo Huyng I-I mean sunbaenim!!" Sure Coco wrote his name too", Jungkook said.

"How have you been huh? I don't see you around much looks like you've gotten busier", Taehyung said while looking at Coco.

"No hyung I'm just studying now," Jungkook said with a sad expression.

"I don't get it why in the world do you study so hard like you're already a top student in school what do you want more? what you want to prove?" Taehyung said.

"Actually I want to leave this town as soon as possible, I'll get into a good university & continue my good life," Jungkook said while looking at nowhere.

"It's the same for me," Coco thought

"Ahh, what a dream! I don't get it why these boys are so desperate to leave this beautiful town, People die to move in & get settled here & you want to leave *chuckle*" Taehyung said

"Excuse me everyone has their own reasons for doing something you shouldn't judge anyone like this" Coco said almost shouting at him.

"*scoff* Who is this little barbie? yah!! you don't know how to respect your seniors ah? who are you siding with him? his girlfriend?" Taehyung said making Both of their eyes wide open.

"Hyung!! it's nothing like that we're just friends," Jungkook said giving him an awkward smile

"Yah!! since when are you her friend I'm only her friend" Nali said coming out of nowhere as Coco ran towards her hugging her tightly.

"Nali-ya I missed you so much!!" Coco said while tearing up

"Hm, that's why you're making new friends?" Nali said teasingly"See I got one more gold medal in the International championship now credits are fixed no one can take them away! Competition was so tough" Nali said while showing off her Medal.

"Wow! Congratulations Nali-ya I'm so proud of you, I can't wait to see Headlines in the news yey! I was so alone all this time now I'm relieved you are back!!" Coco said while jumping in joy.

"Don't worry I'll make them pay those who bullied you again, And who are these Jockers they're bulling you too," Nali said while glaring at Taehyung & Jungkook.

"No Nali-ya they're my partners we're planning a sports event this year" Coco explained.

"I will join you too, write my name there," Nali said

"But you're supposed to play champ," Coco said convincing her to play.

"fr dude? I'm so tired of it now, I already have loads of Trophies & medals to get more than enough credits so please don't force me" Nali said while stretching up before going toward Jungkook

"Be respectful girl I'm still your senior, not any Jocker" Taehyung said to Nali.

"Coco-ya I'll be out for some days I'm sorry but I've to attend some events" Nali sadly said

"It's ok you deserve it I'm ok I'll be waiting for you!" Coco said with a smile.

"Oh, you smiled! It's my first time seeing you smile wow you look prettier while smiling" Jungkook said shamelessly staring at her. That definitely vanished her smile

"I'm counting on you bunny boy you've to protect my friend in my absence, You're not one of them who'll bother her I can see through you," Nali said chewing on her medal.

"Thank you! I'm honored to receive this job Ma'am" Jungkook said while bowing in front of her.

"Sure! I can't even look at her condition as she is now Something is definitely wrong with her, yah! count me in too" Taehuyng said while looking at Coco.

At this point Coco was so filled up with energy she was feeling protected she kept on staring at the floor.

" *scoff* as if! how can I trust you? you don't look like you can control your own anger & ego whatever!!", Nali said frantically.

Taehyung snatched Coco's phone from her hand & dialed his number before giving him a call, he did the same with Jungkook's no too, "Here saved our numbers call us anytime we'll be there, Jungkook is my cousin after all so we're neighbors nobody knows this but I'm telling you you'll be protected" Taehyung said while handing her phone back.

"TH-thank you Oppa!" Coco hesitantly said bowing to Taehyung.

"So we finally got some loyal dogs in our team! Taehyung must have known about your bullying stuff he is in charge of the School Bullying Community, right Taehyung-ssi", Nali said as Tae nodded yes.

X.O.X.O

Spoils-

Same as the last one they'll be coming next...

"See you on the Next Page"

TakeCareSweetGummies