A Confession

나 Yuri & Ma-ri had a chat with him about Coco, they tried their best to explain her situation, he was the only one who could handle her, and at this point, she was showing all signs of depression.

Jungkook was confused he didn't know what to say or how to react so he just left the house for some time to clear his head & to reflect on himself.

...

Namjoon called him after some time he sounded very stressed-scared, "Jungkook-ah there's a problem!!"

"What happened Hyung? everything alright??", Jungkook asked worriedly

"Where are you tell me!!" Namjoon asked

"Ah..me? I-I am  in the park, what's wrong?", Jungkook replied

"Coco isn't in her room, we looked for her everywhere we couldn't find her Jungkook'ah" " he said as he was on the edge of crying.

"Really? Did you check the rooftop? She spends most of her time there!!"Jungkook said

"No!! she isn't anywhere you're outside anyway please look for her asap! I-I found a note on her desk it said "Take Care, Everyone!" This is so stupid of her, Jungkoo-ah I'm scared she'll do something silly", Namjoon said.

Jungkook hung up the call & ran to look for her, Jungkook, concerned about Coco's sudden disappearance, embarked on a frantic search. after tirelessly looking into a couple of places he realized that she downloaded that app where they could check each other's location thankfully she didn't delete that so he rushed to the place where she was.

It was a university building where they had a view of a military camp, he went to roof top of the building to see if she went there & there she was standing on the edge crying mess, visibly distressed and emotionally overwhelmed. those bruises were visible on her body made him feel bad & guilty for not checking after her.

...

"Coco!" Jungkook's voice, filled with concern, pierced through the k!lling the lonely silence. 

Coco, startled by his sudden arrival, turned to face him, tears streaming down her cheeks, betraying the torment she'd been enduring. Her expression was a mixture of despair and relief at seeing a familiar face she knew he'd stop her but still she started backing off from opposing him.

"Coco, it's me, Jungkook. Please, let's talk, huh? Please" Jungkook urged gently, taking cautious steps towards her.

Coco, her emotions in turmoil, hesitated, feeling mixed in shame and relief that someone had found her in such a vulnerable state even when she wanted to exit alone "I... I can't face anyone right now, Jungkook," she mumbled, her voice barely audible.

Jungkook, careful not to startle her further, maintained a calm demeanor, understanding the fragility of the situation. "You don't have to face it alone, Coco. I'm here for you. Please, let's talk. I'm not here to judge you, huh? don't back off you might fall come forward please"

Coco, though hesitant, felt a glimmer of comfort in Jungkook's reassuring words. She looked at him, tears still flowing, but with a flicker of hope in her eyes. "I... I don't know how to handle this pain, Jungkook-ah. It's too much!! It's just too much for me!! Idk what it is but just weird feelings are backfiring on me!!"

"I understand it's overwhelming, but you're not alone in this," Jungkook responded softly, offering his hand in a gesture of support. "I want to help, Coco. Please, let's find a way through this together, I beg you please this isn't the option, not the right one! Come here,"