Healing-Recovery-Emotional Tension

"Ok.. say ahh... one more bite.." Jungkook said trying to feed Coco.

"hump!! i said I'm full I don't want to eat anymore!! Please, Koo.." Coco was so moody & refusing to eat.

"Today your all reports will come & if your daily checkup isn't improved I'm not talking with you anymore!!" *mocked* , Jungkook threatened her, which made her smile fade as she looked down at her fingers nervously playing with them.

"Jungkook-ah.. *pauses* you know right? you know what happened to me.. I'm not the same as I was" " she said tearing up.

Jungkook held her head resting it on his shoulder." I know babe I know every single thing that bastard did".

Coco lifted her head looking into his eyes she said," Koo.. you won't leave me right? You won't leave me after knowing more?"

He pressed his lips controlling the tears in his eyes, "Wh-What are you saying babo-ya.. why I'll leave the love of my life? huh! you're my heartbeat, I'll die If I leave you" " he said wiping trails of tears from her cheek.

"You're the reason I'm here, if you leave me too I'll lose my mind, your love & attention are the reason for me living this life, or else I would've ended it a long time ago.." Coco completed.

"Shh.. don't say that please, you're not ending nor me non of us! I promise you from the bottom of my heart fixing moons to the universe back on the earth to your breath, I'll never leave you without notice wait for me till I come back, If you feel your heart is steady & beating then understand I'm with you always.. alive.." Saying this he kissed her gently.

Taehyung was standing behind the door his hand shaken & he sat down by the door, he couldn't control his tears," Why is it me? Why was I always there to witness their moments & happened to hear this every time? What's my role in it?" he was having a hard time catching his breath he had warm & soft place in his heart for both of them who watched them growing up & going through all sort of hell.

"Oppa? why are you sitting here? isn't it cold? get up", Yuri came to him with everyone she saw Taehyung in that state he quickly cleared himself.

"Oh, you guys are here! let's go inside she is awake, but remember everything I said", Taehyung warned them.

"Please ladies don't show your sad faces & shed a single tear she is on a high emotional level she cried enough from her pain not you guys anymore", Namjoon added.

"This is a million times you're telling us, Please just let us meet her I'm dying" Yuri requested.

*sigh* "I'm afraid of this excitement" Taehyung whispered.

They all went in to meet her, Coco was so happy to meet both of them, and Naeun brought more joy in that meet-up. Yuri & Ma-ri did their best not to tear up it was hard to see Coco's condition.

...

Jungkook was sitting outside smoking peacefully, as Taehyung & Namjoon approached him.