Flash to Back -Past, Traumatization

"I'm okay with that! I don't feel anything like I used to so we'll have story time after dinner!", Coco said while serving dinner.

"Woah then I can't wait to hear, let's dig in!! Thank you for the meal!!!", Taehyung said.

Everyone sat in the living room like they were gonna do the horror story session. Coco came out after making sure that Naeun was sleeping.

"Chae-yeon-nie come sit here! Have some water!!", Namjoon said before handing her a glass of water.

"So tell me guys from the very start how you met? how do you get together? Just everything", Namjoon said excitedly.

The- Well, I met her when I wanted to participate in the sports event organization she was the main girl handling the event.

JK- I was her classmate! we used to sit nearly together! 

Coco- He used to place snacks & drinks on my table!!

RM- aww that's so Roman- I-i mean so nice of Jungkook *whispered* I almost said that! 

Tae- she never changed! just like now, she was an innocent smart, kind & pretty girl!

RM- ok but I want to know about your living together thing!! you had family too as long as I know!

Coco- Umm, about that! We had an accident at that time that forced us to be together! Taehyung Oppa supported & helped me even though I was a stranger to him.

Flashback~

"Let's study hard! We'll k!ll our academic scores so we can leave this town for good & get into a good University! Taehyung Hyung is gonna help me he'll be doing the same so don't worry!! Everything is gonna be fine!" Jungkook said confidently.

*above passage from- Part 7 Last paragraph before jumping after few years..*

*violence warning*abuse & words are mentioned*

Coco & Jungkook were so motivated so both were studying hard, their Dads kept on bothering them but they didn't budge leaning on each other they kept fighting.

If one of their Dad started abusing them they used to run away to each other's house for a night, Jungkook was so fed up that he decided to accept the military service Coco was so upset because of this but she realized that letting him go will be the best for him.

At least one of them was getting out of the hell. It was the hardest goodbye when he was leaving for military training, Taehyung decided to take the lead in his absence. Coco started to run away from her father to Taehyung's house, where he supported her in her studies.

That time she got closer to his parents they also agreed to take her as their daughter. One day her Dad got a warning from his office because he found her doing something that a Cop shouldn't so he decided to take out all the anger on Coco, she was so terrified she ran from the house but he kept chasing her.

She hid inside the phone booth for hours, she found a coin so she called Jungkook & told him everything that was going on. Her father was threatening her to get married to a gangster & drop out of the University she was in.

Jungkook managed to contact Taehyung & he saved her from that trouble for a short time. But it was getting worse day by day. She attempted to k!ll her Dad but she didn't have that much courage so she dropped the knife but it was too late her Dad saw the knife & realized her intentions. He locked her in a closet for 3 days after brutally beating her.

Taehyung found out about her absence & decided to look for her but her Dad said that she ran away so he didn't know anything. But Taehyung sneaked into the house & found her lying unconscious in the closet, she was unrecognizable he took her straight to the hospital, and her recovery took more than two weeks.