The End & A Start,

She let out her cries not caring about her surroundings, if someone passed by the lake they'd think it was a female ghost crying in the night Exactly like that she was crying her heart out, It wasn't only her life in hell but also her best friend.

"Why- why didn't you tell me anything!? you just wanted to suffer alone in this pain?? I-I am sorry, I couldn't see you or hear you in pain I couldn't save you even if I wanted to I am sorry Jungkook!!!! I AM SORRY JUNGKOOK-AH!!!!!!!!

Next Day At School~
Coco was going to the library for self-study after school, She avoided Jungkook the whole day not like he was running after her begging to talk, but even if she got a feeling of him being around she would leave the place, She didn't have courage to face him after what happened the other day.

When she was reading some books she heard his voice talking to someone as they came across face to face, After seeing Coco Jungkook smile at her in between he was talking with his friend.

*violence warning:(*

Coco's heartfelt heavier as her breath stuck & she got a flashback of what she saw last night,"You fvcking a$$h0le how dare you to meddle with other's behavior!! *punches* be thankful that I didn't disown you like your mother!! *kicks* you get be@ting like a$$es every time and you're going to save A Cop's daughter uh!!*slaps* you think I'll not know!! Thankfully he just gave me a warning or else he would've arrested me!!! *punches* are you trying to get me arrested like before!!", His Dad was continuously abusing him by words & beating him up.

*safe to read:)*

"Coco?? Coco-ya!!! Coco!! you ok?" Jungkook said worriedly while shaking her.

As her blurred vision shifted on his worried face, his breath got steady.

"J-Jungkook?" She said while panting.

"Are you ok? what's wrong? You were avoiding me the whole day, please tell me if I did something wrong!", Jungkook said worriedly.

She pressed her lips to gulp down her cries as she just nodded, "I-I am fine Jungkook I was just playing around", She said while sluttring.

"Ok! Let's go to the lake we'll spend some time there", he said while packing her backpack.

To the Lakeee~
Both were sitting while sipping up their drink looking at the ducks swimming in the lake with sunset's reflection on the water. Coco looked at Jungkook he was smiling she couldn't take her eyes off him.

As he felt her gaze he looked back at her confused," what? Drink up!! Or you didn't like it?", he said.

Coco hugged him tight," Jungkook-ah! You can cry as you want, you can express yourself when you're with me no need to hide ok", she said, resting her head on his shoulder.

He was confused by her actions but unknowingly tears filled his eyes he backed off from her,"What you mean by that? You're overthinking-", Jungkook said as she cut his words,

"I saw everything, Last night...you-your Dad", Coco said while holding back her tears.

He looked away finally understanding what does she mean as she held his hand in hers,"Why didn't you tell me before? You feel good at faking? What you get by hiding this? *sob* I-I am sorry I couldn't do anything I just ran away I was terrified," she said while touching softly on his wounds that were under his long-sleeved uniform he tied those wounds but bandaids were visible.

"We're a lot similar, aren't we? We have similar life, fate, even reasons that we wear long uniforms at our school, students wear them in winter" " she said chuckling sadly.