The Unfair One

"What?? are you serious? how could you?? don't you have a brain? Ideot!!!" Kim Hyun sat up on his chair shocked raging in anger over some officers.

"Dad.. Calm down please.. you're not well", Namjoon tried to calm down his Dad knowing his blood pressure would go up.

*sigh* "Uncle calm down we'll handle this" Taehyung did the same.

"But how could they?? They could've protected him!! *almost sobbed* he was an innocent child.. how- how could they?" Hyun continued worrying.

"We're sorry Sir but we had no choice, we couldn't think much that time, Jungkook sir was perfect too for this mission so we gave out his name, "Officer Choi said apologetically.

"You know he has someone whom he left with a heavy heart, she isn't well & he is the only one she had in her life as somebody actually hers!! That girl is still suffering.. I'm not saying other soldiers don't have these problems but this case is different he is smart but not fit, he has a leg injury you knew it!! that's why I appointed him in training center & office work!!" Hyun continued.

"Dad.. are you ok?", Namjoon got up holding him & helped him to sit down.

"Authority mentioned that they'll hurt him & his family so it's good to run away for him", Officer Lee said pissing him off more.

"Run away? like this? into this dangerous mission? *scoff*  you know those criminals were going to run away even if they got that antidote or not! you know they'll never attack houses like this.." Hyun revealed.

*sigh* "Dad.. so there's no other way? that we can call him back? can't he abort the mission? only for him" Namjoon asked.

"No.. I know him well Hyung he'll never leave that mission halfway, and he'll never leave his teammates, it went too far now" Taehyung explains his devotion to his dongsaeng.

"He is right, it's too late to call them back! Jhoon's wife was pregnant he had a daughter she is just 3... They made him go on that mission.. All the experienced elderly Soldiers who'll retire or they don't have families there are so many cases like that & those ppl chose to go not these young people who still haven't started their lives completely.." Hyun continued..

...

"Oppa see *stumble* ahh aish.. I told you I did walked without crutches, but I can't do it now" Coco whinned.

Taehyung & Namjoon were sitting on the couch hands folded with done expressions,"Coco-ya I believe you, you did walk now please stop it!" Namjoon said.

" Still you need to use at least one crutch that'll be better than falling & stumbling, you'll create new injuries" Taehyung advised.

"Oppa! I'm so tired of using these that make me feel like I'm disabled person even Naeun started walking faster than me" Coco was so pissed that she failed to walk in front of them.

Taehyung got up & sat on the floor wih her," Coco look here, concentrate on the floor then your steps, make balance focus on me you've to catch me ok?" Taehyung explained to her nicely & told her to walk to him.

She let go of her crutches & took a step that made three of them grin ear to ear as she took a few steps slowly she knew she'd stumble she fastened her steps reaching directly to Taehyung he caught her just in time, hugging her tight.

He smiled & patted her proudly kissing the side of her head, he realized the hug is getting much longer made him confused,"Chae-yeon'ssi? did you fall asleep or what?" He heard her sobs *sigh* "aigo.. our chae-yeon-ie is crying now? what's wrong huh? I told you we're helping you to walk don't worry honey!"