Save Me! Save Me!

Ma-ri needed to sleep she was so annoyed by him, "Shut Up! Even if he came back why did he want to face stupid you in the middle of the night, now come and sleep, or else I'll kick you out!!".

...

"Good Morning Ya'all How are you?" A voice filled the dining room and everyone's stares went in that direction with widened eyes to believe if ears heard right.

Taehyung almost choked on his tea and got up pointing at him, "Yeah!! see... I told you!! I told you he is back!!"

"Jungkook-ah? When did you come back?"Namjoon asked surprisingly.

*chuckle* "Hyung I came back last night, I opened the door & took out the keys to my room", Jungkook said while happily looking at them.

"Why didn't you wake us up?", Yuri asked while dragging him to the dining area.

"Noona I knew you were sleeping so I didn't disturb you, wow looks yummy I bet Ma-ri Noona made it!", Jungkook said digging in the food.

"Thanks! But we weren't sleeping last night you know Taehyung being very high at night", Ma-ri said while yawning.

"hehe, I don't have an opinion on this, well where is Coco? She didn't come back yet?", Jungkook asked as everyone kinda of stopped talking.

"Actually Jungkook-ah we've not gotten in contact with her for the past several days, May she is too busy to check her phone", Namjoon explained, Jungkook dropped his spoon as he was about to take a bite everyone looked at him confusingly.

"Wh-what?? are you serious?" Namjoon nodded "Hyung I got a call from one of her colleagues he said to send her back in two days they're starting the project again", Jungkook said.

Taehyung's breath hitched as his hands shivered,"I-I told you something was wrong, then where did she go? without informing us?"

"Oh my god! Honey, I'm scared now this isn't right I was also getting bad feelings but now.." Yuri concerned.

Jungkook slammed the table ragging in anger," Why y'all didn't inform me earlier?? why did you hide this?? I think I know where she is, Hyung I'll give you my location when I MSG you come there fast!" He ran out of the house without thinking anything.

"I was telling you but you've too much trust in her! What if anything happens to her!!" Yuri yelled at Namjoon.

Yuri-ah!!! Think before you say anything!! I was worried for her too!!!" Namjoona shouted back.

"Shut up you both! Oppa Please Unni is right! you thought of giving her space and ignored her, avoided contacting her!! she was never minding us talking with her!!", Ma-ri said quietly.

"Can you please look after Naeun she is crying, stop shouting & blaming", Taehyung calmly said.

...

Jungkook was worried sick for Coco & boiling in anger remembering the incident last time those thugs kidnapped her, they might have done something this time too.

He called one of his friends which he made in his workplace, "Hello? Jinwoo-ya.."

"Oh Jungkook-ah.. you called earlier than I thought, I thought you got busy with HER, what happened you sound a little off?" Jinwoo started his radio mouth.

*sigh* "Jinwoo-ya I can't find her, I need your help, use your hacking skills & trace her location please.." Jungkook explained the situation to his hacker friend he told him everything that happened so it would be easy for him to track her down.