chapter 3

(third person)
it's been a few days since addy met tobi on that frosty winter evening. the two have been texting back and forth, small talk if you will.

addy liked the boys company and warm feeling of want he gave her, she weirdly missed him which is strange considering they had just met. although it could just be that she'd never really had anyone who cared and made her feel safe. the only person who ever done that for her was her father.

he was a true gentleman. he always made sure addy was okay and gave his best effort to make her childhood the best it could possibly be. addy will always be thankful for her dad, it's a shame she's forbidden to see him.

so, again, maybe that's why. because addy in comparison to tobis social talkative personality, is very introverted. she's confident around people she knows and feels comfortable with, like tobi or her father. she wishes the same could go for her mother and step father, but it never will.

today, addy had no plans except to camp out in her room and stay out of trouble. listen to taylor swifts 'folklore' album on repeat through her headphones whilst staring up at the ceiling was usually how her day went.

whilst 'the 1' blared through addys ears she felt a vibration on her thigh indicating she'd received a message from someone. when she saw the name on her phone, her face instantly lit up.

tobs

hey adds!
what you doing today?

hey tobs!
nothing at all x

nothing?
ok well what are
you doing now

texting you

you know what I mean x

listening to taylor swift x

dam u a swiftie? x

uhm duh and you're not?

wouldn't consider myself
one no but her musics good

dam. well I'm going to
turn you into one.

ok ok. I have a question
for you adelaide x

go on tobi x

what's your favourite taylor swift
song x

ooo tough one! ok let's go
invisible string x

what's that about? x

it's about connecting two
people together who are
destined to be , like all
along you were meant to
find this person x

wow, ill give it a listen! x

yayyy!!

anyway i was wondering if you
wanted to come a walk with me? x

to?

does it matter? x

hmmm, not really x

okay well meet me at
the little cafe in town,
we'll go from there x

okie! xx

addy
i hold in a scream. i mean, tobis just asked me out, again!! he actually wants to see me again. I didn't come across as a complete weirdo, I think?