chapter 13

ADDY

eventually, everyone came flooding into tobis flat, when I say everyone I mean the following people : Simon,jj, vik, harry and Ethan, callux (lux) and freeze tagging along. meanwhile, freya and talia were running a little late but it didn't bother me.

there was already loads of people in the flat, in one room. im not claustrophobic, but it was pretty tight in there. thankfully though I haven't budge one bit from my seat at the bottom of where tobi is lying. I've been gently and without realising rubbing his leg, catching myself and taking it off quickly before anyone could catch on. 

I swear I could see tobis smirk out the corner of my eye.

"tobs when can you come back to shoots?" jj asks, he pulled a beanbag over and is sharing with his significant other, Simon minter.

"don't know mate" tobi replied lazily, pretending to scrape sleep out his eye, I huff loudly in response to his 'tiredness' "tobi, stop being a moody dick" I told him, locking eyes with him as a serious warning

"you serious Wilson? I nearly fucking died I want to go to my bed but I have to sit on this couch, I have every right to be moody" he pouted half serious. everyone in the room laughed at his sudden snappiness , although I was taken a back.

I know it was meant in a semi playful way but it brought stuff back, bad stuff.

it reminded me of him. of Derek. when he scream at me about being lazy and shit whilst he lay drunk on his ass in the living room. Dereks violence will forever haunt and scar me.

I know tobis nothing like him, its got nothing to do with tobi and everything to do with me. I have to sort myself out I shouldn't be so sensitive.

"okay, whatever" I make sure to obviously roll my eyes before continuing "he should be okay in the next week!" I smiled at the boys who began to celebrate.

I watched as jj went to leap on top of tobi causing me to squeeze my eyes tightly shut. "JJ DONT!" everyone screamed at jj, thankfully stopping him in his tracks. everyone let out a sigh of relief whilst tobi burst out into a laughing fit.

"mate you lot calm it!" he chuckled, making jj laugh, and eventually leaving all of us in hysterics. 

I like this environment, a lot better than my old one. I want to stay here forever. can I?

'KNOCK KNOCK'

scrolling on my phone, I excepted one of the boys to get the door, but when I looked up I realised they wouldn't be moving any time soon, so unwillingly gave up my seat on the couch to answer.

when I opened it, I was met by two new gorgeous faces, who I've been informed are called talia and freya.

"oh my gosh hey girl!" freya exclaimed, confidently pulling me in for a hug, a warm and nice welcoming hug. from the get go I could tell freya was a very open and bubbly person. then talia came over and gave me a short but sweet hug "its nice to meet you Adelaide, but I've heard its addy!" she said, as I let the girls into the flat pulling a confused face.

its not that it freaked me out, but how do they know my name?

"lovely to meet you both too! tobi and the boys are in the living room if you want to see them!" I tell them, knowing that's why they've came to visit. they nod then look at each other mischievously, I pull another very confused face.

"wait lets go to the kitchen first, and have some girl talk to get to know each other!" freya suggested on the spot, talia agreeing behind her, I hesitantly nod yes.

I sit myself up on tobis counter just like all those times before and the girls look at me with a suspicious smile "oh god gals spit this shit out" I say getting inpatient and giggling.

"has tobi made his move yet, I mean before he got injured?" talia whispered and my eyebrows furrowed. "um sorry im not following, my tobi?" I asked stupidly and they both laugh.

"awh your tobi that's so cute" they smiled in awh and I rolled my eyes. "anyway what yous on about, made a move?" I ask again.

"he hasn't? ugh what a pussy, I mean you are way out of his league" talia started but got quickly interrupted by the slightly shorter brunette.

"talia mar. stop yapping! addy its so cute he talks about you all the time, about how beautiful you are and kind and how you make him feel comfortable and cared about. he says you might be the best thing that's happened to him this year, and he's had a lot of shit happen. he really likes you addy" freya poked me and I felt myself insanely blushing and tearing up.

"did he actually" I said putting my hand on my heart as they nodded a yes. 

"why are you crying?" they giggled hugging me. "I don't know I've never met someone like tobi who actually cares about me" I say sobbing as they pull away from me and flash a sympathetic smile.

"I never thought he actually liked me though," I sighed.

"UHM ADDY, he risked his life for you, that's like some shit from a movie I mean its unreal!" talia smiled lighting the mood.

wow.

tobi likes me back, likes me back a lot.

icl I kind of hate this but I wanted to get something out <3

also haven't checked over so dont come at me xxxxx