chapter 20

ADDY
it had now been a good while since me and tobi first fought, and if anything it's drawn us closer together, than ever.

he's been extremely clingy to me, not letting go of me in the morning, and almost refusing it get up unless i force the lazy ars hole up.

but i still love him.

we made this new thing with us, where we hold out both our pinky's and make a pinky promise to eachother. so if we ever want to swear on something, we'd vow it then pinky it.

he keeps giving me hugs from behind, he knows that's what i like, really like. then he finds his way to my ear and whispers sweet nothings into it making me grin.

man im in love.

so in love, yet it's still not really budge apart from that.

sure we talk and talk and talk, oh and kiss. but we're not official. we've never been on a proper fancy date, and we've never had sex. not that we need to just pointing it out.

so im hoping maybe the idea of us being a thing will be in tobis mind.

"hey you," i smiled as he came through the front door back from a shoot.

"hey love." he grinned, sinking back into his sofa and welcoming me into his chest.

"how was filming?" i looked up at him intensely asking about his day.

"was good, really good actually," he smiled softly to himself making me feel warm inside that he was beginning to feel better.

"im glad tobs," i ruffled his hair snugging deeply into his snug body, as he put on my favourite tv show, the summer i turned pretty.

"what team are you tobs, Conrad or Jeremiah?" I looked up at him, as he looked down at me. "Jeremiah," he grinned knowing I'd give a dramatic reaction.

"what!! no way conrad on top!" I against him, hitting his arm as i did so.

"connie is a dick!" he laughed and i scoffed to his words , "as if,"

"so babes, what's the plans?" he smugly asked, i pulled a funny face, rotating my head to see his face.

"nothing, 'babes'" i mocked sniggering, a chuckle came from his chest lightly, "haha wilson, haha"

"but do you?" he began fiddling around with his finger and necklace on his neck.

"no why?" i asked hesitantly, now placing myself on top of his hot body.

"was wondering if you wanted to go out?" he asked shyly, avoiding eye contact with me, was he nervous?

you light take his cheek in your small palms, cupping it and taking it to face you, so he had no choice but to look up at you.

"are you asking me out tobi brown?" my eye brows furrowed as i rhetorically asked him.

a simper fell from his lips, "is that a yes?" his eyes turned glossy, pulling a cute puppy dog take on me.

"if i have to" i fleered amusingly groaned, flaring my nostrils which I knew would make him burst.

"you're so weird" he giggled cutely with his pretty smile.

"hey!" i pushed my face close to his and connected my nose with his. "want me to go or nah?"

"okay love," he smirked, placing a peck on my lips then pulling me up and over his shoulders, launching me and carrying me around his apartment.

"tobi god damn brown!!" I screamed through cackles, as i was that ticklish, he wasn't even tickling me. i just found it extremely humorous.

loud chuckles left his mouth as he ran around like a ten year old, slipping and sliding, almost falling, all with me on his back.

finally, he decided to put me down, and our lips connected again, the kiss way deeper than before as his hands slipped down to my waist, mine sneaking around his neck.

the kiss was perfect but we had to pull away, simply because tobi had booked a very nice restaurant but it was for a certain time and we couldn't be late, plus i looked like I'd just woken up so I had to get ready.

"go get ready baby, I'll miss you," he let me go.

"ill be thirty minutes top tobs," I smiled, my pearly whites showing through, leaving into the spare bedroom where all my belongings are, and getting changed.

"adds quick we have to leave soon" I heard from the kitchen, "coming" quickly i shouted back to him, clipping the last bit of my heel and walking out of the bedroom.

my heels clicked along the hall, and i could see tobis silhouette standing in the distance.

finally i made it out of the encapsulating darkness, and was met with my handsome prince like man.

"wow you look gorgeous darling," he pulled me in my my waist giving me insane butterflies.

"not to bad yourself babes" i pecked his soft lips like heaven.

addywilson❤️8,839 💬

addywilson
❤️8,839 💬...
i clean up nice, we clean up nicer.

comments are off

ngl this is a filler for the next chapter, bet yous can guess what it is☺️

watching the chelsea newcastle game rn and im shitting it.

don't be silent readers! give your thoughts throughout it gives me motivation!!!

also i haven't checked over this😛