chapter 15

ADDY

'for fucks sake' I thought to myself this morning.

I woke up lay across tobis stomach like a star fish, and my pasta from last night all down my body.

Our bowls must've spilt last night since we both move about TONS in our sleep.

I huffed loudly and shook Tobi awake, "why am I being woken up my a scary beast" he mumbles with his eyes still closed. "what the fuck you're like a literal two year old tobi brown get up." I giggle making him crack.

Last night, last fucking night...

"are you in love"

"I think me and you both know the answer to that"

I watched as a sweet and loving smile slowly crept up on mister lover man's face, and a heat up blush flushed through my cheeks.

staring into his eyes was like heaven, I never wanted to leave the trap he had me in, when he wouldn't let go of my eyes.

I thought in the moment, I want to stay in this dreamy haze forever and not go, ever.

he's perfect, tobi, is everything I've ever dreamed of.

for starts, he actually likes me which a lot of people don't, because they never ever give me a chance due to my severely traumatic past.

they'll stay, they'll hand out with me and talk to me like a normal human being until they find out about my home life.

then they leave.

my guards always been up when meeting new people, I feel like I can't let them in. So it's always basically been me, on my own.

until Tobi came, showed a genuine sense of care and interest in me, which at the time he didn't know meant the world to me. When he invited me to have a hot coco, I felt as warm as my cup of boiling coco I held that night to heat me up.

I felt loved by, at the time , a complete stranger.

our first few meetings , I'd class them dates , he was such a sweetheart.

he was and is a gentleman which in this generation, is hard to find. and I'm so grateful I barged into him that day in the streets of london, that day being just about a month ago.

Maybe I got attached to fast? that's what i thought, obviously before we kissed and I realised he's here to stay.

However I was still unsure , and everything was brutally confirmed on that awful night.

I knew he'd be in my corner for a good while, and I can only hope forever.

Still glaring into eachothers eyes , Tobi took my two incredibly smaller hands into his gently.

"I love you Adelaide Wilson, i fucking adore you"he almost whispered softly, magically.

as if I couldn't go anymore red, my face flushed again in awh and complete flattery.

the tobi brown loves me. of all people he chose me to love , to adore.

my eyes began to well up with joy, as I chocked out some words I've had on my chest for days now.

"I love you too tobi" I smiled through small tears that sneaked their way out my eyes.

"stop crying addy, you'll make me start" he chuckled bringing me into his chest.

"i promise these are happy tears" I giggled reaching to wipe them away.

A laugh left his mouth, and he put his head into my hair, rubbing my waist line.