chapter 12

ADDY

today I woke up even more tired than I was last night, hanging half way off the hospital bed, whilst tobi was snuggled sweetly into his covers. he's looked so cute and I couldn't help but take a photo.

sitting up, I admired him that little bit more, his eye extremely swollen now and stomach tense and bruised up, just like the doctor had informed kus. I felt a smile creep up on my face, I can't help it.

ive fallen head over heals for this boy, I hope he feels the same about me. I mean it'd seem like it? I don't know at this point

I've never really been in a relationship, in fact Derek forbid them. boys in the house were unheard of.

it always kinda put me off boys, or id feel awkward around them but, I don't feel any of that with tobi. with tobi I feel free and secure and as if I can be myself and he wouldn't find me completely weird.

and him defending and risking his life for me really made me feel warm inside, for once in a long time.

gently I kissed his cheek, leaning myself back into the arm chair next to the hospital bed and texting the boys to let them know we'd be leaving the hospital soon, and we'd definitely need a ride.

so josh agreed to generously pick us up later on and take us over to tobis flat where the boys, freya and talia, who I've yet to meet, will come over an pay tobi another visit.

slowly, tobi wriggled around his bed, slowly wailing, grabbing his stomach, trying to open his eyes and only managing one, I giggle.

"morning tobs" I smiled and he turned his head to face me, flashing a little smile. "hey" his voice raspy , said just above a whisper closing his eyes again.

"how do you feel?" I asked him reaching out for his hand as he took it in mine. "is it bad if I say worse?" he snickers and I roll my eyes. "probably but, to be fair, everythings looking a lot worse" I told him. "well, josh is picking us up in thirty minutes, taking us to yours and all the boys will be there okay?" he nodded.

"better get ready then hm" he moaned and I nodded hesitantly "guess so, here sit up" I told him grabbing his lower back and helping him up , hearing him wincing in agony hurt my soul. "its okay" I assured him as he eventually sat up.

"thanks darling" he attempted to stand up but I stopped him, "wait a minute before standing up tobi brown I can't have you fainting on me" his eyes rolled dramatically making me giggle.

finally, tobi slowly finished getting ready, lowering himself into a temporary wheel chair, to hopefully reduce some pain and minimise it.

"and you promise you're ok to go home, we can stay a day I don't-"

"addy, im fine I promise okay" he assured me grabbing my hand, and smiling , his deep chocolate eyes glimmering like sunny heavens. im totally and madly obsessed with tobi brown its embarrassing.

drawn out of my gaze I move my hands to the handles on the back of the old rusted wheelchair that smells like a stinky pharmacy, and begin pushing tobi through the hospital halls, once reaching the end changing our route to the lift.

as if on cue, as soon as I spin tobi out the hospital doors, josh pulls up infront of the hospital and like a chauffeur, comes out to help and assist us.

"well hello you two! tobs mate you're awake and well!'" josh grinned patting tobis shoulder and giving him a brotherly embrace gently. "yes mate yes!" tobi beamed back making me laugh. "hope this one" josh pointed at me with raised eyebrows "took amazing care of you" he joked and I kiddingly rolled my eyes. "what a dickhead, obviously id take care of him I love him"

uh oh.

I let it slip.

the words they just came out I couldn't stop them.

oh my god why did I say it out loud.

to my surprise, the words pretty much went right over the pairs head. literally dumb and dumber. though I still let out a sigh of relief, laced with slight disappointment.

they definitely heard me, maybe tobi doesn't feel same about me.

josh lead tobi into the front seat, and I was shoved in the back. tobis face was scrunched up as he tried to hide his discomfort from the movement amid being moved from wheelchair to car.

"you okay?" I asked for about the hundredth time, and I can just hear his defeated sigh. "addy I get that you care but please, im an adult I don't need constantly checked okay love" he told me, and I watched a telling smirk grow on josh lips, but chose to ignore it.

after a quick journey we arrived at tobis flat, rolling out his wheel chair and he steadily settled into the seat. josh took the wheel if you will and pushed tobi to the lift where we went all the way up to the forty first floor.

a door I feel I know all too well is crept open by me.

the flat lights are out and its pitch black. patting the wall I eventually feel the switch and flip it, the bright lights blinding me.

tobis flat was exactly how we left it. loads of blankets on the couch, the first aid kit was still lay wide open on the floor and my clothing trailed along tobis living room floor. I heard josh sinker and instantly whipped my head around.

"Joshua really, at your big age!" I laughed loudly making all three of us laugh.

"you two get a grip its too sore to laugh" tobi said through small giggles making me and josh laugh a little bit more.

soon enough, we pulled ourselves together and entered the flat, instructing and guiding tobi to the couch. he was so set on his bed but we convinced him to take the couch for now whilst we have visitors and he caved in.

"fuck sakes this is not comfy" tobi shuffled around the couch as I took a seat at the bottom, squeezing myself between his feet and the end of the couch, giving his foot a soft touch.

"stop it addy" tobi said all giddy, tickling my leg with his foot making me giggle. "stop it tobs!!" I screeched.

"hey you two stop flirting!" josh exclaimed interrupting our moment. I wont lie I forgot josh was even here.

its just feels like at the minute, my life revolves around tobi.

and im more than okay with that.

omg finally I updated!