chapter 11

ADDY

hours had now passed since the boys had left and it was now creeping up to midnight. im tired, todays been a long and hard day yet I just can't sleep. I know tobis okay, he's right next to me still asleep even though he's supposed to be awake, he's probably ,like me, exhausted. however I can't help but still feel violently ill at the sight and state of him.

I haven't looked at his eye since the doctor revealed it to us, and my hand is still lay subtly across his pained stomach. he looks, worn out. I can't wait to get him home and take care of him, make sure he's okay.

so trust- I've tried closing my eyes but it simply won't work, I can't sleep. not until tobi wakes anyway. 

my hand is still cautiously caressing his stomach while I silently scroll on tiktok, passing the time. constantly looking up at the clock on the wall, hoping he'd wake up any time soon.

thirty minutes of radio silence passed when I suddenly heard a groan from the hospital bed, I lifted my face from my phone to see tobi beginning to wriggle about, with his face scrunched up. I watched as he tried to rub his eyes awake, but I snatched them away in fear he'd damage his eye further. he furrowed his eyebrows as his eyes shot wide open.

"hey handsome" I smiled down softly at him as we intertwined our hands together, "you okay?" I asked and he shrugged.

"how the fuck am I in hospital?" he asks shaken and confused. "you don't remember tobs, you don't remember you and my dad scrapping" I sniggered and his eyes widened. 

"oh yeah, sorry about that" he smiled and I rolled my eyes "don't be, it was kinda hot" I teased, he threw a light punch at my leg making me giggle.

"anyway answer my question, you okay?" I rubbed my thumb over his cold knuckles.

"am I?" he shot me a look and I gave him a sympathetic smile back " you will be but-" tobi tried to sit up in the bed, clearly causing him pain in his stomach as we whined pretty loudly, pulling a  confined face.

acting swiftly to his action, I got up and placed my hand on his lower back pushing him back down as he rasped in agony, gripping his stomach only making the pain ten times worse.

finally I got him back into a comfortable position, "fucking hell" he sighed, sadly wiping his eyes, I held his hand tightly and squeezing it for comfort.

"the doctor said we can be out of here by tomorrow and if you take it easy, it'll heal in no time. so she claims" I laugh then continue " he clipped your face and im not gonna lie your eye is completely fucked. she said you'll feel nauseous and dizzy. it'll swell and its very bloodshot so it will be painful but hopefully, it will heal" I finish.

"do I look ugly" he laughed removing the cloth and carefully feeling his fucked up eye.

I surprised , "no, you look sexy beat up" I grinned and he playfully pretended to blush and go crazy, I laughed at that's aswell.

"and for your little six pack, you got hit so hard you began internally bleeding, god tobi brown you nearly died on me!" I cried pertly,"you're joking addy aren't you?" he asked curiously.

"I wish love, if they spotted it a minute late you'd be long on, anyways. basically it will just be extremely bruised and 'severely painful' if not treated correct so , no messing about im your boss mr brown" I chuckled and he wiggled his eyebrows.

"I don't mind that miss wilson" my jaw drops, "another new one" I grinned. "mhm" he murmured, as if he went from joking and happy to, sad.

"hey you okay" I asked, the boy had his eyes closed and was leant back on his pillow. "yeah I just started feeling fuzzy" he whispered "I think you mean, dizzy, and that's because you were joking about to much okay! I know you've been sleeping for yonks but try get some more, its good for you," I smile and he nods, awkwardly moving himself over the bed leaving a space as I pull a blanket over my body.

"come here" he signals, "tobi you're hurt, no" I state and he fake cry. I roll my eyes, climbing beside him and spooning him softly. "goodnight mr brown"

"night love"

guys so sorry its short but I wanted to get something out tonight( also haven't checked over it so sorry for any mistakes) :)

also its my bday so soon!!! so ill try pre write some stuff on Thursday and Friday but just so you all know uploads may be slightly inconsistent but I do try <333