chapter 22

ADDY

the whole date i seriously couldn't stop grinning it was severely embarrassing as i simply couldn't believe me and tobi were official.

there was no more if whats or maybes in my mind, it was settled. that boy is mine.

and i looked at him from across the table, feeling incredibly lucky and blessed to have someone like tobi. he's funny, intelligent, kind, sweet, comforting, and may I say, extremely hot.

he met my eyes which were staring at him and let out a loud chuckle, whilst me, yeah i wanted to die in a hole.

"adds stop getting embarrassed, awh are you blushing" he caught on grabbing my hand from across the table causing a giggle to erupt in my stomach playfully, "shoosh tobs"

the whole car ride home, we couldn't keep our hand off of eachothers.

his hand was grazing my inner thigh and my significantly smaller hand lay on top of his. his hand being that close made me want to scream, but i didn't.

we pulled up and tobis, taking the lift as we're too lazy to take stairs, and slammed the front door behind us. we waisted no time, you can say.

our lips instantly sprung together, my hands dangling from his neck and his hands lightly resting on my ass.

the kiss deepens further as we allow eachothers tongues to slide in, little groans escaping our mouths anytime we got air to breathe.

he grabs me gently round my neck and places sweet kisses down it making me hiss in pleasure. he asks for my permission to take my dress off and i allow him to, he pulls it over my head leaving me standing in my bra and thong. he rips off his clothes , leaving himself standing just in his boxers and his bulge clearly showing.

our lips connect again, although this time it's way for intense and sexual. his hands are now roughly squeezing my ass whilst my nails heavily dig into his back, giving us both just the right about of pleasure to meet both of our desires.

"fuck" i whimper out as we fall from the kiss and im quickly pushed back onto the couch with tobi on top of me. he looks so sexy like this, and i can't help but find myself staring at his spectacular abs.

"may i" he traces his arms gently around my thongs and i desperately moan "yes"

just minutes later he was thrusting deep inside of me making me scream out in pleasure , fuck he was so good at sex.

my hands gripped roughly onto the sheets, clinging to them for dear life as tobi continued to please me.

a knot built up in my stomach "im going to cum" i groaned, "go princess," he moaned under his breath, and it was all i needed to let it all out.

"fuck that might have been the best sex ive ever had" I giggled as me and tobi lay bare, my head on his chest whist he delicately played through my hair.

"agreed" i could hear the grin in his voice.

life was perfect, tobi was now my boyfriend, and we'd had sex. and we'd also had our first argument, and we resolved it. go us!

"so what's our couple name" intrusively my thoughts took over and voiced themselves.

"adebi" tobi suggested but laughed as soon as he said it, making me laugh with him, "no tobs oh my god that's rubbish, hm what about tadelaide" i smiled as his hands gently roamed around my body.

"sounds shit but sure, tadelaide" he whispered into my ear making me sheepishly grin.

i felt him grabbing at my thighs and kissing my neck again gently "tobi brown, id never took you for the horny type" i placed myself on top of him, placing my forehead up to his.

"not usually this horny but-," i cut the boy short, "but what?"

"but you're so fucking pretty wilson," lovingly he answered making me melt in awh. "right back at you babe" i smiled, "id love to go for round two but im so tired and my legs feel like jelly." i admited and i heard a cocky laugh escape tobis mouth.

"what is it now mr brown?" questionably i tilted my head to the side. "damn am i that good babe" he said absolutely flattered. "don't get to full of yourself love," i rolled my eyes, "i could do with a bath though" i made sure to drag out the word 'bath' to really emphasis the point.

"okay love ill go run one," he smiled up at me, flipping me off the top of him softly and placing a little kiss on my forehead, putting his boxers on but that was it and out the room.

i felt, for once in my life, not used for sex. boys I'd have sex with before were one night stands, or they were some shitty boys who'd shag and then fuck off, giving absolutely no aftercare whatsoever making me feel like a sex doll, which i am not.

but tobi laying and talking to me after, meant the world to me. i know its normal and the bare minimum but I don't care, he's so sweet.

"darling your baths ready," his frame leant against the door, i sat up on the edge of the bed and tried to stand but my legs literally felt like jelly and i stumbled a little, though of course tobi caught me.

"woah adds you good" he worryingly asked but i just chucked, "fucking hell babe your dick was a little to good" and with that he started laughing along.

"want me to carry you love," he asked and i nodded and he carried my naked body bridal style to the tub and gently placed me in it.

the water was a nice warm sensation, and he'd but loads and loads of bubbles in the bath. candles were lit and it was so nice and homely.

"tobi," i shouted as he exited the bathroom and he swiftly turned around. "hm?"

"can you maybe, get in with me?" i asked him shyly biting my lip, "though you'd never ask dear," he took his bottoms off , then slid underneath me and placed me on his lap as we bathed together.

"can't believe we're boyfriend and girlfriend" i smiled to myself as I drew some stars along tobis leg.

"this is all I've ever dreamed off addy," his smile was clear in his words, his hands ever so slightly touching my breast softly.

"i love you boyfriend"

"I love you girlfriend"

DAMN WE GOT SOME HORNY MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

guys I was going to write WAY more detailed smut but I literally cringed myself out, but would you guys life to read cringe detailed smut. pls let me know bc ill defo write it xxx

also any ideas PLEASE comment them bc I'll be happy to do them as im not going to lie I make the story as I go along.

SORRY for taking so long to upload i feel awful my anxiety has been playing up but this time of year is pretty busy and stressful so im so sorry for the dodgy upload times x

PLS COMMENT I DONT LIKE SILENT READERS AND REALLY NEED MOTIVATION!!