chapter 4

addy
that was chaotic, I thought to myself. running down the street with tobi, in the rain, our hands locked together as we raced to the train station for tobis 'shoot'

me and Tobi have asked each other many questions , it just so happens we've never really talked about jobs, but it's not like I have an answer for that. Derek doesn't let me work. I'm unsure why.

anyway it's besides the point. I can't get it out of my head. his hands were easily double the size of mine and had a firm grip on mine. they were warm and nice to hold. id hope and pray it wouldn't be the last time I'd hold his hands.

we sat in silence for the 5 minute journey then hop off together, beginning the walk to the studio.

"so tobs, care to tell me why we're going to a filming studio?" I ask and he turns down to look at me. "this is going to sound weird but I'm a youtuber, it's my job" he laughed at my expression I gave. I mean never in a million years would I have guessed Tobi brown was a youtuber.

"that's blown my mind that" i told him truthfully then added "how much of a following?"

"twenty million on the main, eight million on more sidemen, like five million on my own channel and four millon on insta" he tells me while we both stroll along the pavement, making sure to avoid the deep puddles.

"sidemen? hmm I've heard of them before. so what you're like famous?" i tease.

"well adds, clearly not if you don't know who I am" he laughed , getting a light giggle out of me.

"shut up, twenty mill on a channel is insane!! so what are you filming today then?" I ask him.

"a game show love, they're really boring" he added and I nod along. "we'll only be around 40 minutes adds so you can sit and watch or hand out with the crew."

"not before I meet the boys" i smirk at him, he nods in agreement. "definitely love" the way he keeps calling me love is sending tingles down my spine.

the studio is actually quite small, and once me and tobi get there we're led in through a door round the side of the building.

we walk through a set of double doors and im instantly blinded by the bright studio lights, I hear Tobi laughing at me causing me to role my eyes and lightly punch him. "shut up" i giggle.

when I look down I'm met with 6 new faces, all staring at me. "boys this is adelaide," Tobi introduced me to the boys who came over to me and greeted me.

the first boy was jj, or as I know him 'ksi'. he's everywhere now a days, but he's not intimidating and pretty humble.

"alright Adelaide Im jj" he welcomed me warmly with a side hug. "hi jj, by the way you can just call me addy!" I smiled and he nodded.

when jj let me go, I was then faced with another two boys, harry and ethan. they waved their hands awkwardly and I rolled my eyes. "yeh alright lads" I scoffed jokingly causing them both to crack and give me a hug.

finally I met the last three, vik josh and simon. vik was small and short, really sweet though. Josh was quite tall but not quite the height of Simon.

"nice to meet you boys" I smiled softly and they all smiled back, looking between me and Tobi.

"so tobi, where'd you meet our lovely new friend addy here" jj teased Tobi as we all took a seat together on a couch, waiting for the final touches to be added to the set. I comfortably sat myself by tobis side.

"met her the other day in London, looked she needed her mood lifted so I took her for a drink then we watched the Christmas light," Tobi smiled brightly making me blush.

"yeah, was having a bad day then bumped into this one" I smiled back at him, we maintained eye contact for a solid few seconds, Josh coughing pulling us out of it.

"anyways..." and the interrogation went on for the next five minutes until it was finally time for the boys to film.

"see you in a bit adds" Tobi whispered in my ear, so only I could hear causing me to bite my bottom lip. that was hot.

As the boys were filming, im not going to lie I didn't watch much. however when I did watch, they were hilarious and seemed to bounce off of eachother. I could take my eyes off of tobi. He looked so good in his 'sdmn' hoodie which I learnt now stands for 'sidemen'

to invested in my phone, I failed to clock simon and jj sneaking up behind me, so when they jumped at me I screamed so loud, im sure the whole of Africa would've heard me.

"fuck off!" I giggled, as I felt the space beside me on the sofa go down, meaning someone's sat beside me.

"hello tobjizzle" I joked kicking his foot. "don't start adelaide" he says back with a little sass. "what's the plans then?"

god i really don't want to go home. I want to stay here with Tobi forever. I feel like I've known him my whole life, although if you add it up, you'd be lucky if we'd spent eight hours together. I mean in a week, I'd say that's pretty impressive.

"i guess go back home" I smiled disappointingly at him. He seemed to catch onto my sudden mood switch, i could tell by his face but he didn't question it.

"you could always come to mines" he recommended. I pretended to think about it, but realistically I don't have a choice. I have to go home.

"I'd love to tobs but my step fathers quite strict so maybe another time" I said sadly. I'm honoured Tobi even considered me visiting him.

"well, I guess we shall both get going!!" He smiles cheerfully getting up and giving me a hand off the couch.

my taxi came first and I gave Tobi a warm hug goodbye, hoping in the taxi and beginning the drive back to hell.

I thank the driver and tip him a fiver, before stepping out the car and walking up to my home.

dereks cars parked outside meaning he's home, however my heart drops when I realise my mums cars no where in sight meaning it's just Derek in the house.

shivering at the thought, I shake it off and pull at the front door handle.

"Adelaide Wilson." derek screams bluntly, rapidly charging at me from the top of the hall.

uh ohhh

also thanks for all the love❤️