chapter 5

addy
each step Derek takes comes with a loud thud that shakes through the whole house. each pounce at me filled with more and more anger as he quickly finds himself right in-front of me, pulling something from behind his back.

to my horror, he whips out at baseball bat, his eyebrows furrowed and his face growing a bright red,due to annoyance and frustration. I could tell he'd been drinking, a lot more than usual which is why he's being tons more aggressive.

suddenly I'm struck right in the centre of my face causing me to smash the back of my head against the front door, then crumbling to the ground.

I could feel myself losing blood, an felt as though I could slip out of consciousness any time soon, but I couldn't let him do this to me, I didn't want to let him win, I knew what being unconscious meant for him. he wanted to use my lifeless body to pleasure himself.

as if the bat wasn't enough, he kicked my rib cage twice, my crotch once and stepped on my thigh, causing me to wince in pain.

to finish me off he takes the end of the bat and nails it into my stomach like a nail, stabbing me like it was a knife. i screamed out in pain and hurt. it was so so sore.

he kicked me hard so that I recoiled off the door. "NEXT TIME YOU EVER DARE LEAVE THIS HOUSE UNATTENDED I WILL KILL YOU, UNDERSTAND!" he spat down at me loudly.

I weakly nodded in response but it wasn't enough for him as he kicked me back harsher onto the door again. "speak you slag!" he shouted.

"i-i understand" I said louder and he nodded in response, satisfied with the damage he caused. "good girl" he said disgustingly, kicking my breast like a freak, causing me to again wince in pain.

once derek had left, left me to suffer in the entrance of our home, I broke down crying, silently sobbing to myself.

everything hurts, physically and mentally. physically, I can't feel my stomach, nor my top right thigh. My head is so sore and I'm sure it's still bleeding and me right breast is killing thanks to that ass hole.

mentally, he's destroying me. he makes me feel so little and scared and threatened and- my dad would never do that. Derek is a monster. he knew what he was doing aswell. taking advantage of my mother being out so he can beat the shit out of me.

I don't want to be here anymore. I feel no sense of safety. I'm hurt and upset and I need someone right now. Someone who cares about me and that can help me.

sadly there isn't many people like that I know, like people I can trust and feel secure with. there's only two that come to mind instantly, but it's quite easy for me to chose what one i want to call.

tobs📞

"hey addy everything okay"

"honestly no"

"hey how come?"

"it's complicated"

"are you crying?"

"yeah"

"do you have someone you can talk to or?"

"no dummy that's why I phoned you"

"hey who you calling a dummy!"

"shut up tobi this isn't a laughing matter I'm in pain"

"what?! physically?"