chapter 7

addy
I've been staying at tobis now for days since he refuses to let me go home. I keep expressing how awful I feel for 'always taking up to much space or time'. But he promises to me it doesn't bother him and all he cares about is my safety which makes my heart warm. 

To be honest we've both been pretty lazy. Obviously Tobi has his shoots for sidemen videos, by the way his job and life sounds so fun like he has no issues or problems, or he shouldn't have them anyway. But with all the hate comments they get sent sometimes, I wonder how he's stayed so mentally strong for years.  And then there's me, jobless and basically homeless living rent free in a boys home who I just met coming up two weeks ago. And I know I keep saying it but I feel like I've known this boy forever. I feel close and connected to him. Maybe it's that he knows almost all my dark secrets, or maybe it's just that I really really like him.

For the past days when tobis free we've been hanging out a lot and growing closer. Hugs are becoming a regular thing, and cuddles. We keep catching each other staring at one another and I always find myself blushing. He always makes sure I'm okay, he's always there for me and is willing to put others before himself. It's so adorable.

However, as much as living together has been a blast, it's come with its challenges. number one: that sick sick feeling of the nasty evil man hunting me down and killing me. hurting me. it's been keeping me up at night I must admit. That's why tobis been near me every night. Except from the first night, no intamite cuddles, but things like hand holding or him drawing circles on my back is what calms me down.  When I'm with tobi, I don't feel so alone and for once in my life I feel like someone's finally in my corner, on my side.

number two: a little less serious but I'm running out of clothes, and i know eventually ill have to go back and collect my belongings. I know I'll have to go back period. leading me on to number three: Tobi won't want me here any longer. he's far to busy for me and I'm sure he would enjoy some alone time away from me. a mentally unstable girl he found on the streets.

that's all my worries, all my concerns this morning. today I woke up on tobis bed facing his back. he was lay on his side and was snoring quietly and peacefully making me smile. I lay my head on the pillow and began tracing stars on his soft angelic skin and humming the words to 'cruel summer' by taylor swift, under my breath.

"and I scream for whatever it's worth, I love you ain't that the worst thing you ever heard" I whispered quietly, not wanting to wake his sleeping soul. I heard small light groans coming from him, knowing he was awake I laughed. "morning sunshine" no response, which only caused me to giggle that little bit more. "tobi brown get up," i shook him, aggressively. "adelaide, love, i am well awake darling" he mutters in his sexy morning voice. "darling, that's a new one?" I challenged him, I like that one. "yeah, yeah it's is, darling" I rolled my eyes "I like that one tobs" I smiled brightly down at the tired looking boy. "good" he grinned. "what?!" I giggled looking at him staring at me, as if I was a mythical thing.

"you're just so, beautiful" he whispered softly, reaching up for my hair and tucking it behind my ear. his words made my heart flutter. he thinks I'm beautiful?

I was at a loss for words. I felt my cheeks turn a bright red, as I smiled at me, his hand still resting on my cheek.

"come here" I persuaded him as I lay back down, resting his head on my chest. "someone woke up and decided to be nice , Tobi" I giggled. "hey you I'm always nice!" he defends himself and I scoffed jokingly "sure sure." I surrendered. For minutes we lay, in silence and peace, with our eyes closed enjoying each others company, tobis words not able to leave my mind. does he maybe, have feelings? no way.

tobi looked up from my chest and examined my face. "i know what you're thinking about addy" he said with a face like a cute little puppy, making my heart melt. "what am I thinking tobs" I glared at him lovingly, but praying he couldn't read my mind. "thinking what to say or what to make of my words" he grinned and I rolled my eyes. damn it.

"what words" I laughed down at him. he pushed himself up for he was laying at the same part of his bed as me, leaning over and whisper in my ear "you're just so beautiful" chills. i giggled at him "what am I meant to say, that you're so fit and handsome" I whispered back into his ear, he flashed a cheesy grin. "is that so adelaide" he smirked mischievously. "mhm" I nodded.

This felt right, this felt good. reassurance and hope. happiness that he likes me and I like him and I wasn't being completely delusional. We stare into each-others eyes, careful not to get lost in them. His deep brown chocolate eyes that I could stare at for hours on end. they're so innocent and sweet. 

his eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips, back to my eyes then lips and continued this, I bit my lip at his teasing. I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled him in, my arms around his neck and his around my waist, a hand hovering above my bum. Our foreheads were together and I could feel his hot breath on my face.

I took it as my turn to flicker my eyes from his lips to his eyes, and back and back until he clearly couldn't take it anymore. He suddenly switched me from his side to on top of him gripping my ass causing me to gasp in shock, looking down at him. He cupped my cheeked and analysed my face. "so pretty" he muttered under his breath, i could barely hear him. "what was that love" I teased leaning closer to his face. I felt my face being cupped and our lips instantly smashing together. I could've sworn fireworks were exploding inside my mouth. It was a warm and comforting kiss. it was so good, our lips moved in perfect sync with each other, I pushed our bodies closer together, if possible. I felt like I had just entered heaven with his tongue entered my mouth, small groans escaping my mouth. I didn't want to pull away, this was all I've been wanting. a perfect guy, just like Tobi to like me back, and I mean according to his actions, it must be true.

unwillingly I forced myself out of the snog. still straddled on top of tobi, looking for air. both our breathing were pretty fast as we'd not breathed the air outside eachothers mouths for a good two minutes.

Tobi looked up at me with loving eyes, with a thinking face. "god what are you doing to me adelaide" he shook his head laughing. "what are you doing to me tobi" i grinned. "come here" he pulled me onto his chest.

"i really, really like you Tobi" I muffled into his chest which I'd buried myself into

"I like you too addy" he admitted, his head laying in my hair. "we'll take it slow okay, there's no need to rush" i slowly nodded, thinking. I have a lot to process.

number one being: holy shit, me and Tobi kissed. made out?? like MADE OUT. My dreams had come true. and number two: "tobi" I looked up at him from his chest

"im, ready. im ready to go back. to leave him for good,"

they kissed!!!! and oh shit she's gonna go back to her step dads!! or will she??

also quick messages: there is going to be emotions attached to this book but I wondered if you guys would like it from both sides for example not just Adelaide upset but also tobi maybe being upset or anxious sometimes. Just a thought!!

votes are always appreciated