chapter 6

addy
it was approaching late evening time. all my wounds and bruises were treated (unprofessionally) by tobi and I began to feel extremely tired. 

for the past four hours I've been at tobis, I've not been allowed out of his sight. he wants to make sure I'm ok, although I'd say my injury's are minor as generally speaking they're all just big ass bruises except the cut in my head, that one's gonna stay for a while. we've sat binge watching stranger things on his couch for the whole time even though we've both watched it a trillion times, it never gets old.

somehow, ive found myself wrapped in tobis arms, under a blanket being delicately held , he's being extra cautious to not hurt me. being in tobis arms and comfort made me feel protected from my beast of a step father. I always felt one of dereks many goals with abusing me was to make me frightful of men, why? I have no clue, but I worked until I met Tobi. I realised not all men are as cruel as derek is. Certainly not Tobi anyway.

"ah" I screamed , as a demagorgan jumped out, scaring the living shit out of me, even though I've watched it so many times stranger things never fails to jump scare me.

my sudden scream makes Tobi flinch. He moves his hands from around me to wipe his eyes then looks down at me, tiredly and confused. "what you screaming at" he groaned and I rolled my eyes "this god damn show! waittt.. did you fall asleep Tobi brown?" I questioned the boy, he for sure looked he just rolled out of bed. "yes and how'd you know?" he asked, snaking his hands around my waist again pulling me closer to him. I reached up and scruffed his hair "bed head" I giggled causing a light chuckle to escape his mouth. "shoosh you" he says resting his head on mine.

The way they both cuddle up in the couch. The way Tobi snuggled into her hair for comfort and the way she was buried into his chest for warmth. To any outsider you'd think the two were together.

me and Tobi were both so tired , yet still so invested in this fucking show, that we know so well we could both tell you all the ins and outs of it. but strangely we stayed up and watched it until we lost track of time, for the second time today. 

"what time is it?" I mumble to tobi, he picks up his phone from behind him and reads the time "two in the morning adds" he mutters back clearly exhausted from the long day we've both experienced. mine long due to an absolute ass hole maniac. and Tobi because, I mean I probably added stress to his already stressful life, and I kinda trauma dumped to him, oops.

"can we stay here" I say quietly feeling myself drift off, "yeah love, we can" he whispers so softly, so attractively. No other words had to be communicated. I simply pulled myself closer into him and he dug his head into my hair, gently tracing irregular shapes on my back until I drift off, eventually I do.

the following morning, I woke in a very unfamiliar place, and started panicking. opening up you're eyes in a new environment isn't exactly fun, until I looked a little harder, rubbing my eyes so I'm fully awake now realising I'm at tobis.

I look over to my right , sadly not being met with the guy who was lay there last night beside me. already I missed his touch, I've been awake less than a minute, fucking great.

I'm really not helping myself with this whole 'no you can't fancy your best mate' thing, tobis so hard to not like. like like. his kind manners, carefulness and sweetness or only a few of the reasons I'm slightly obsessed with him. Not to mention how fit he is.

when I finally decided to sit up, I notice a strange silence in the apartment. finding this strange, I got up and walked over to tobis kitchen searching for any sign of him, and when there was none I'd work my way through the rest of his home until I'd been everywhere and he definitely wasn't here. me being an anxious twat, I started rapidly pacing the halls. has Tobi left just like my father?

For a continuous five minutes i paced, and paced, and paced until i gave in. tobis a grown adult, he'll be fine and I was sure he was probably out doing so important stuff that 'influencers' do. chucking to myself, I hop up onto the marbel kitchen counter and scroll through my phone. It's boring, I want Tobi. Why am I constantly needing attention?

I look down to my bare legs, last night, some time in the middle of the night I got too warm and snuck out of tobis embrace and into his room. taking off all my clothing from earlier and chucking one of tobis T-shirt over my basically now naked body, only thing covering me was my bra and a skimpy little thong. should probably change I mean it's not exactly appropriate to be wearing about with my mate but also, would he care? nah.

I hear my stomach loudly rumble, huffing I get up and begin searching around tobis house looking for cereal, I eventually find it and pour it into a bowl.  He had loads to choose from but coco pops felt suitable, they're lovely.

sighing, I forcefully pushed myself back up into the counter top and started munching on my cereal when I heard the door key turn.

"hi addy!" Tobi sang cheerfully, coming in with bags and bags of shopping. I held my hand on my heart, thankful to see his face.

"you good?" he asked concerned since I was holding my chest a breathing quite heavy. "nothing I just- I thought you left." I whispered under my breath embarrassed. confused he stared at me. "addy, why would I leave?"

"cause I basically trauma dumped to you I wouldn't be surprised if you left me," a wet tear trickled down my cheek.

"adds, love come here" he signalled for me to jump off the counter top, so I did and ran into his arms. he held me tightly around my waist and I put my arms around his neck "I'm not going anywhere" he whispered in my ear.

I kinda hate this chapter but wanted to get something out!!