chapter 16

ADDY
me and tobi walked hand in hand down the street and to bowling.

although, tobi had to wear his crutches so we were walking incredibly slower than we should have been.

"adds love just go ahead of me, I'll catch up" he suggested but my head shook instantly. "no darling, i think ill stay with you" i hummed into his ear as we continued our baby steps down london.

"why?" he asked curiously, pulling a questionable face but making me giggle a loud.

"cause, I love you" my nose scrunched up and tobis face lit up in excitement, just like it did last night. "that's going to take a while to get used to" he told me, looking at me lovingly.

finally, after what felt like eternity, we had arrived at bowling. very much last, but not late which was a plus.

"look who finally decided to show up!" Ethan shouted from their lane, where they were all sat in a open booth.

"fuck off fatty" I joked, letting go of tobis hand, to bring Ethan into a hug. "how are ya e"

"im good, see someone's all loved up hmm" he playfully rocked me around and i rolled my eyes at him.

"and what, you jealous?" I comeback with, "well tobi is a very sexy man, wouldn't you agree adelaide" he said rather poshly, making me crack.

"id agree behzinga, he's pretty damn hot" i smirk as I watch Tobi make his way round the booth, welcoming everyone gently with hugs and handshakes.

"yous are bare cute, cmon adds" Ethan literally took me under his wing and brought me over to the table.

I've only met the boys a fair few times, but I feel like I've known them for ages, like they're my older brothers I never had.

and freya and talia, we're so close it's unreal.

life's going way too good right now.

warming everyone around with a smile, i sink in next to tobi closely and lean on his shoulder.

and strangely, i feel and can clearly see everyone staring at us. Tobi above me was silent until a snigger escaped his mouth which set me off laughing. we began uncontrollably chuckling to ourselves, and they continued to stare at us.

"so strange" simon muttered, swigging his bear back.

"I don't know, it's pretty fucking cute" talia whispered back to simon and nudging him in the process.

me and tobi composed ourselves then met back with the lads, and ladies.

"who's going first?" harry asked, Ethan and jj both standing up happy to go first.

"cmon then fat ass, I ain't afraid of you" jj challenged, pulling out his fist and placing a flat hand underneath it.

"im actually not fat anymore-, do you know what, it doesn't matter, game on" Ethan accepted, doing the same as jj.

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT."

Ethan went rock and so did Jj. So they had to go again.

"bro i am going to demolish you fam like, im gonna blast your obese ass into space!" jj barked at Ethan making us all die of laughter.

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT"

ethan went rock and jj went.....

scissors.

"oh for fucks sake jj" viks head fell into his hands as we again began chuckling loudly, jj on the floor im defeat and devastation.

"you'll get him next time buddy!" tobi teased through laughter.

bowling was good fun, for most of us. Josh and Harry were smashing it, along with Simon and surprisingly talia.

Although maybe simons taught her how to play with the balls. didn't say that one out loud though.

jokes jokes, I was mid table along with ethan, tobi and vik. we were good but not brilliant.

and then you had Freya and jj, who were complete and utter shit.

they had no skills whatsoever, and it was pretty ironic considering all the yapping blud was doing previously.

it got half way through the game, and i could tell tobi was getting a little tired, and maybe his body had done to much today, even if he didn't do a lot.

"you ok T" I asked him, looking up from his shoulder.

"yeah" he told me, "just tired that's all" he yawned, then rested my head back in his shoulder.

"maybe this was a bad idea to take you out whilst still healing" I muttered into his ear so the other didn't hear.

"just stay addy, please" he practically begged me, and I promised I'd stay just for him.

however when it got to the end of the game, and I'd room my final turn I really needed a piss, and to be honest didnt want to watch jjs go anyway, he had no chance of winning sitting on 55 after 10 rounds.

"im going to go to the toilet you guys, be back in a min" I smiled around the table and placed a sweet peck on tobis forehead, then making my way to the female restroom.

it wasn't the nicest but it was definitely usable.

I washed my hands, and dried them slowly as the hand dryer just didn't seem to want to work, disappointingly, so I stood impatiently for three minutes.

I exited the bathroom, ready to go back to our booth and go back to tobis when i all of a sudden hear a deep and very echoy voice shout my name.

"Adelaide."

"derek?"

omg so sorry for the short chapter just wanted to get something out cause next chapter I'm going to break yous guys hearts xxxxxxx

also soz haven't checked spelling