chapter 26

ADDY

slowly but surely, the week cruised by.

tobis father was thankfully okay, he suffered a concussion but nothing life threatening and was thankfully discharged within a few days. thank god it was nothing serious, because tobs was worried sick for his father.

naturally he would be, but he was even more so worried because his mother wouldn't let him enter again.

he was terrified he may never be able to speak to his father again. that he'd pass and he'd never get to say goodbye.

it broke my heart seeing tobi so anxious. it just wasn't like him to be constant bobbing his leg up and down. to be constantly pacing and overthinking.

i tried to comfort him to the best of my abilities, holding him tight and swearing to NEVER let go of him. that id hold him for as long as he needed.

and i did, for several hours we snuggled together, wrapped in each others warmth till the morning rise. and we'd do it again and again until his dad was okay.

once he was okay, life got back to normal.

me and tobs cruising about life.

slowly i opened my eyes, peeled them open and dusted off the sleep that crusted up overnight, the morning light creeping in making me wince as it literally blinded me.

the bed felt lighter than usual and when I turned around to where tobi should be lay he's not there.

I crossed my eyebrows and sadly pouted.

was kind of looking forward to a snuggle in bed, what can you do.

reluctantly i pulled myself up from the bed, stretching out my back as the bones in my body cracked loud as hell making me groan.

i threw tobis hoodie over my naked chest as it was what was closest to be and slid into his way to big for me slippers, gliding into the kitchen.

my hair was in a messy bun and my bare face was on show.

the closer I got to the kitchen the more clear the scent of a fry up became, the smell is literally what sex is for my nostril (ew wtf)

just kidding, but that shit gets me...

anyway, surely enough i made it into the kitchen where i saw my lover.

fuck, he looks so hot in the morning. with his grey sweats and his top off showcasing his fucking unreal abs. he's stood over the frying pan, cooking up some bacon whilst the rest of the breakie was served up already.

"mornin babe" i groaned in my morning voice, he jumped at my sudden voice making me giggle a little "sorry didn't mean to startle you," quickly I apologied.

"don't worry about it darling, and morning. you look gorgeous," he smiled, making his way over to me and towering above me, lifting my chin to meet his eyes and lightly kissing my lips.

"don't lie I look like shit in the mornings" I giggled on his lips as I played with his hair.

"no baby you look so pretty it's insane," he peppered my face in kisses making me laugh,

"tobi, it t-tickles" i said happily under my breath.

im so content in life, this is my dream. tobi is my dream.

"this is for you, my love," he moved to the side and i saw a full on English breakfast waiting for me.

"w-wow oh my god, tobi thank you baby," i pressed a light kiss onto his temple and he pulled a chair out for me at the table, "what a gentleman," i laughed gently and a smile approached his face.

"only for you babe," he placed the dish infront of me and the smell instantly made me horny.

"fuck i love love love a fry up," i tucked into the bacon first, as tobi dug into his egg, and we played footsy under the table.

"more than me?" he questioned raising a brow.

"i could never love someone more than you."

omg hi bbys I've missed you lot!
if anyone's still here lol

sorry for keeping you guys waiting, like I've left yous for ages and I feel awful but thank u for your patience❤️

this is just a short chapter but I'll try if i can post chaps like this and be more consistent, that's what works best for me❤️

ily all sm and support is appreciated❤️