chapter 17

ADDY

"Derek?"

oh no oh no oh no. this is the worst possible scenario i could possibly be in.

i thought my step father would've been locked up after all his mayhem but no, they let him run free around these busy streets. i dont know how, the man's a serious threat to society.

"hi sweetie" he said, starting to creep his way towards me, i began violently shaking.

his head was still cut from tobi absolutely battering him with a vase. but other than that he seems to be fine.

"drop it derek." i stated moving back, thinking about bolting back to the booth.

"drop what, ive got nothing" he stopped in his tracks and held his hands up, "see, it's okay honey"

"stop it, what do you want?" i almost whispered, still completely terrified of the significantly bigger man stood infront of me.

"I want you, to come back home love." he began, creeping slowly, closer and closer.

I instantly shook my head "nuh uh"

"so where you going to live? with your boyfriend" he mocked rolling his deep and dark eyes of evil.

"he's not my boyfriend and yes actually, not permanently but I do," I stood up for myself and Tobi.

"just come home" he got so close i could now evidently smell his stinking scent that lingered around him, his bear.

tears began filling my eyes, they flushed glossy as if I was about to burst into tears.

I couldn't do this anymore, and without a word RAN back to the booth.

my breathing was heavy and anxiety was at its highest in a while.

"hey addy you okay?" Josh stood up and placed his large hand on my shaky shoulder.

"it's- it's my. w-where's , to-tobi?" I got out as tears trickled down my face, I continued to look back at my stepfather, who only stood and stared at me, all proud with himself and completely chuffed that he ruined my day.

"adds?" tobi said, as he came back from the toilet and immediately clocking my face. "what's up?" he said, taking me off of Josh and trying to calm me down.

"he's here tobs," I stuttered, his eye brows furrowed, clearly confused but when I pointed to the fat man stood in the centre of the building , it was pretty obvious who.

"how the fucks he here?" Tobi said to himself angrily, sending my step father death stares. if looks could kill, derek would be dead.

"i-I don't know. i think it was a coincidence. can-s- someone call the cops please?" I can't deal with this animal roaming about freely any longer.

"I will babe," Freya smiled sincerely, picking up her phone and reporting the 'stalker' down at tin pin bowling, making sure to clarify it was the same one who beat up tobi.

"you'll be okay adds, you just have to wait until the police come then we can go home safely okay," Tobi pulled me in for a long and warm hug, he rested his chin on my head and I lay my head in his chest.

"im scared" I admittedly hummed into his chest.

"im not going to let him hurt us again, im not going to let him lay a finger on you again Adelaide okay," he assured me as he pulled my head out of his chest and held out his pinky.

"I pinky promise"

"don't keep promises you can't keep" I smiled, pushing his hand down.

"what do you mean by that adelaide wilson, enlighten me?" he grinned trying to lift the spirits, and impossible job he managed to make possible.

I laughed at his words "maybe because first of all, love, he's three times your size. and im all for delusion but you got extremely lucky last time," i again admitted.

he gasped aloud, "I saved your fucking life how dare you," he held his heart.

"oopsie, sorry not sorry babe," i grinned.

guys I'm so soz for short chapter!!!!! but i have no ideas and am experiencing writes block so please any ideas or things you'd like to see let me know in the comments bc I will include them!! I need all the help I can't get rn xxx