chapter 14

ADDY

everyone hung around tobis for a lot longer than I had anticipated.

so much so, I had to force them out the door when tobi was passed out on the couch from all the visitors. I realised it may have been all to much for him.

however, with tobi being swarmed and bathed in questions galore by the others, I reflect on the information freya and talia had passed on to me.

with all this chaos, of my step dad and tobis altercation, I had totally forgot about me and tobis beautiful first kiss just a few days ago. and that we had admitted to liking each other.

everything all happened way to fast for my liking, within forty eight hours I had kissed the man of my dreams, and he liked me. then the man of my dreams nearly got killed by my evil step father, rounding up in hospital.

and now im back here at tobis apartment.

when I think about their question 'has tobi made a move yet' in the moment I was confused.

confused as in I had a total brain fart, completely forgetting what tobi had said to me days before

'god what are you doing to me Adelaide' how could I forget something like that.

oh I know.

because I have a shitty step father.

I did know tobi liked me, I just didn't know he liked me that much.

'he talks about you all the time'

'about how beautiful'

'how kind'

'you make him feel comfortable'

'you might be the best thing that's happened to him this year and he's had a lot of shit happen.'

and when I deep it, holy shit. is this man real? he's like a real, walking prince charming.

and hes, mine?

I feel a smile creep up on my face but quickly wipe it off before tobi can notice, not that he would he's asleep but I wouldn't be surprised the amount of times he calls me out.

girls❤️

frey🥹
tals🥰

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS

frey🥹
omg omg what what!!

tals🥰
are you okay what's happening?!
who's dying

omg talia so dramatic!
anyway confession

tals🥰
omg omg
do tell little miss addy

frey🥹
let me guess,
you left the fridge open
now it's beeping
tobis angry you disturbed his sleep
and he's kicked you out🤪

omg Freya
tobi would never
kick me out
he loves me too much x

frey🥹
🤭love

tals🥰
god I love love

omg shut up you two!
you know about earlier