chapter 21

ADDY
we hopped in tobis fancy car and headed out for the lavish restaurant.

one of tobis muscular arms were gripped firmly on the steering wheel whilst his left was ever so slightly hovering above my upper thigh, a nervous, happy explosion was bursting inside of me.

a rosy tint and hint of red seeped through my cheeks, though i tried to hide it by sneakily peering out the tinted windows.

"you don't need to hide beautiful" he giggled under his breath, making me instantly cover my face in embarrassment.

"god don't even tobi brown," I sighed, throwing my head back down and tangling tobis hand right up in mine.

the rest of the journey there was fairly quiet, not many words being exchanged between the pair of us, instead rather us both being lost in our own thoughts.

finally we reached our destination and i anxiously stepped out of the car door, being met with tobi who lended me a hand.

"thanks," i smiled, intertwining out fingers together and walking in.

the restaurant was rather quiet, but it was so fancy. eveyone there was dressed up, the attention to detail in the interior was unreal and overall it looked lush.

"hello , what's your booking under?" the tall tanned Italian man spoke from behind the counter.

"it's under brown, tobi brown," tobi said casually, chewing his gum whilst still have a good hold of my hand.

electric jolts sparked through my body in awh of the boy stood before me.

"just over here lad," he waiter smiled warmly at me and tobi, sending a flirty look my way, making me visibly uncomfortable.

tobi slipped a protective hand around my waist and pulled me a little closer into him, making me feel all sorts of ways.

we thanked the waiter, as tobi very kindly pulled out my chair "a true gentleman" jokingly i teased him making him giggle.

"was raised right" he sunk back into his chair, smiling at me from across the table.

sheepishly i tilt my head to the side and offer tobi a friendly stare and allowing my eyes to widen at him when he continues to glare at me.

"what is it brown?" i huffed tiredly throwing on a fed up act to wind him up.

"just looking at you,"

"wow state the god damn obvious tobs, why?" I chuckled, as he reached out for my hand, taking it in his.

"cause you look really gorgeous tonight wilson," he said just above a whisper and a cheeky smile began creeping up on my face, a mischievous smirk pulling on the ends of my lips.

im never usually one to be left speechless, but for once i am. it's like tobis took my voice from me, i couldn't think properly. i couldn't respond to his prince like answer.

no one's ever treated me how tobi treats me, ever and i really do appreciate and love him.

"you make me really happy tobs," I smiled, very aware my dimples were showing through.

im not the most confident person when it comes to appearance, but it's no secret to anyone around my smile is pretty good and in my opinion fairly attractive, my favourite feature.

although these past few years ive not been allowed to use it, until tobi came strolling along into my life.

"tobs, you know you've made me smile again. in fact, you've made me smile so much it's beginning to feel sore, im so thankful for you everyday love" i smiled to him across the table who looked at me with the utmost love, how is tobi brown looking at me, adelaide wilson, like that?

i mean me a few months ago would've never thought my life would've turned so drastically like this.

I thought by this time I'd still be trapped in hell, but I'm thankful im no longer there, and never will have to be trapped in those four walls again.

"same goes adds, same goes," he smiled back still gently holding my hand in his.

"what do you mean same goes? you're always so joyful and cheery?" i questioned the boy sat in-front of me.

"yeah in videos, it's not an act but i did play it on a lot when i was struggling. it's easier to fake it then open up you know." my head nodded along whilst gently caressing over his hand with my thumb.

"you're better now right? nothing playing on your mind?" to make sure he wasn't still struggling, i made sure to ask.

"actually there is one thing on my mind" fondly he gazed at me, my brow raising.

"and that is?"

"addy, it's no secret that i really really really fancy you, like a lot a lot. ever since i first layed my eyes on you, i thought you were perfect. you're the most , beautiful, intelligent, strongest, independent and funniest person I've ever met. i don't think you understand how proud I am of you, and how much i love you, like it's mental. and with that let me cut my yapping, adelaide wilson, will you be my girlfriend?"

my heart melted at his words and my eyes began watering as the words id been long awaiting fell from his lips, he asked, he fucking did it!!

"oh my god tobs yes, a million times yes, a trillion!!" i laughed through my joyful tears as we clasped our hands closer together than ever in pure and utter delight and fondness.

"this is all I've been dreaming about for days adds you have no idea," he smiled letting out a relieved sigh.

"oh i have a good idea, I've been waiting for this one," i chuckled, flashing a cheesy grin at my boyfriend.

AH THERE SO CUTE!!

NOW MY BBYS ARE OFFICIAL EXCEPT MORE CUTE FLUFF(smut maybe?😉) CHAPTERS!!!

guys also tell me do yous still want drama or are we fr dramaed out (fuck you all were having more drama) 🤪🤪

(haven't checked over sorry if there's any errors x)

pls leave comments it be giving me motivation!!

+++ Xmas is coming up and I'm busy until the 5th of jan!!!! I know it's a long time so im trying to pre write load's tomorrow to post throughout, so if they are weak and shit u know why xxx but ill try my best pookies, bye😘

ALSO MUDRYK I FUCKING LOVE U GET IN!!