Chapter 37

The group followed the man who was leading them for hours before they got to where they needed to go. The man stopped just short of their location. "Hold on. We're warded from angels. I'll go inform the others and then..."

Amenadiel waved his hand and all the angel sigils vanished before the man could finish. "Taken care of. By the way, your warding isn't strong enough for archangels."

The man blinked for a minute before continuing on.

When they reached the house, Lucifer blinked. "You call this a safe house? What's so safe about it? It looks like a normal house. Anyone can gain access. A safe house should be underground or something."

"Yeah, because we have those kinds of resources," the man said.

Just then, about four men came out of the house with guns. "What the hell is this, Ryan?" one of them asked.

Gabriel quickly moved in front of Sam. The guns wouldn't hurt them if they were made to kill normal angels, but they would kill humans.

"Oh, do put those away. They wont do anything to us," Lucifer said in a bored tone.

"Two of them know Mary," the man, Ryan said.

At that moment, Bobby and Mary came out. "Sam, Dean?" Mary asked.

Dean smiled. It had been a long time since he'd seen his mother, and he spent a lot of that time believing she was dead.

"Put the guns down, guys," Mary said before walking towards her sons.

Dean and Sam both met her in time to be engulfed in her arms. "Mom, are you okay?" Sam asked.

"I'm fine. I though I'd never see either of you again though," Mary said as she hugged them tightly. She kept it up for several minutes before she pulled away.

"Who are the rest of them? None of them seem dressed for this world, so I'm guessing they're from your world, boys," Bobby said.

"Yeah, who are they?" Mary asked. She recognized Castiel, of course, but the others were strangers. Although, as she looked at the blond man, she couldn't help but think he had a slight resemblance to John.

"We are from their world. We're here to help stop your Michael," Amenadiel said.

"He aint mine," Bobby grumbled.

"Yes, we've heard what he's like. I don't blame you for not claiming him," Lucifer said.

"Boys, please tell me he's not with the Men of Letters," Mary said as she pointed to the man who just spoke. He was British and dressed a lot like some of the Men of Letters people she'd met. She tried not to generalize people, but this guy kind of fit the bill.

"No, he's not. Don't worry, Mom," Sam said.

"Yeah, he's an archangel," Dean piped up.

The others raised their guns once more, and Bobby glared at them all. "You brought angels here?"

"None of us mean you any harm. We want to help," Amenadiel assured them.

"No angel wants to help a human!" One of them exclaimed before cocking his gun.

"That's a bit uncalled for, isn't it? I find many humans idiotic, but I don't pull a gun on all of you for it, do I?" Lucifer asked.

"I thought all the archangels besides Lucifer from our world were gone," Mary said. She remembered the boys telling her they had all been dealt with.

"We thought so. To our knowledge, two of them were dead and another was in the Cage. One we didn't even know existed," Dean said.

"That would be me. My name's Amenadiel."