2)

And then he see's me. Awsten, I mean. I don't look at him again, hoping that he thinks I haven't yet seen him. I start to stride toward the school. But before I can get in, I feel his hand on my shoulder. I knew it's him before I even turn around. I turn around, and look up into is blue/grey greenish eyes. They looked... darker today. He frowns down at me. He's so tell, it's intimidating. "W- what do you want?" I squeak. He doesn't answer, just stares me down. Then a smirk comes onto his face. "How was your break Lily?"
I gulp down the lump of fear forming in my throat, "uh, good. T- thank you"
"Nice to hear. I hoe you enjoyed it. your happiness won't last," he grins. I look up at hun, my eyes wide. He chuckles evilly, and pushes me to enter the building.
Sitting in English, I wonder exactly what he has planned for me. He could write a whole flipping book on how to torment me. Suddenly, the buzzer sounds, causing me to jump. I'd have to face him nor. I walk out of English, and walk out of the doors. I know where I'm going. To the quietest, )coldest), area of the yard. I take a seat on the bench. Nobody ever comes here. I can sit and eat and read in peace. And revise.
I get out a banana from my bag, I start to peel the banana, but then a hand swipes it out of my hands, and it flies into the grass. Aw. I had been hungry after 2 hours and 20 minutes of work. I look up and, surprise surprise, he's ther. Along with the rest of the gang - Geoff and Otto. God, how I dislike them.
I stand up, and go to walk past Awsten and the rest of them to go to put my banana in the nearby bin. I'd it's a new thing I can't stand it's littering. But he grabs my wrist and pulls me back. I start to shiver, and not because of the cold.
"How dare you ignore me, you bitch!" He says, pressing his hand on tighter.
"Ahh! Stop it! You're hurting me!" I say, squirming under his grip. He grins. The rest of the boys chuckle because I'm so helpless. I just glare at them.
"Don't look at me like that, babe!" Says Otto.
"Don't call me babe!" I say, still struggling under awsten's hold. He brings my hand behind my back and twists my arm. I scream.
"Let me go!" I shout at him, worrying he'll break or at least dislocate my arm. And then I do something I should never have done. I lift my leg behind me and kick him in the crotch. He instantly lets go, and I run away as fast as I can, which, apparently, isn't fast enough. Geoff who is by far the strongest and definitely the fastest of the three, catches me up in a matter of seconds. He snakes an arm around my torso, and pulls me back, stopping me from running.
Effortlessly, he drapes me over his back as I thump him and scream to be put down. He drops me in front of Awsten. I go to turn to run away, but I can't, I'm surrounded by all 3 of the idiots. "Did you honestly think you could get away from us?" Awsten grins, finding it amusing. I stay silent. "You know we're all faster than you. And much, much stronger."
"Like a thousand times stronger!" Otto chirps in.
"Don't be so stupid, Otto. Like a MILLION times stronger," Awsten torments," so what made you think you could outrun us, hmm?"
"I- I -" I stammer, lost for words.
"Unbelievable how thick she is, isn't it boys? So stupid, that she thought she could get away from us!"
"Shut up! I'm smarter than you!" I shout at him. Stupid girl.
"Are you now?"
"Y - yes"
"Hmm, we'll I wonder if you'll be teacher's pet in a minute when we're done with you. Otto," he says, gesturing to my bag.
"No! Not that! It's important! Please don't take that!" I beg.
"I wouldn't dream of TAKING it," Awsten says. Then he rips it in half.
"Noo!" I scream at him, tears trickling down my face. I try to get out of Geoff's lock, but he holds me better than chains. I cry as torn essay flutters to the floor. I watch in disgust. Geoff pushes me away from him, I go straight into awsten's hard muscular chest. I look up at him. Oh no. He pushes me back, and I go to fall but he pulls me back up.
"Oh and Lilly?" He says, as on if my salty tears falls into his big hand, "this is what you get for kicking me"
And he brings his other hand to my cheek. Hard. He's never HIT me before. He's always hurt me mentally, rather than physically. This opened up a whole new chapter to my 'bullying life.' I collapse into the floor in shock, clutching my cheek, and then they all leave.