15)

I sigh and pull my curtains to look out of my window. The rain pours down the glass, blurring my vision of the outdoors. I have a view of the stables from here. I sigh again and pull the curtain back. It's too depressing to look out at the dark morning, it's the first day of November today, and the days are getting much darker, and I don't like it.
My favourite season is autumn. The things I like about the cooler seasons are the fashion, the golden leaves, snow, hot chocolate, roaring fires, and Christmas. The weather on the other hand is completely awful.
I let out a groan, and get changed for school I stirs my hair in a messy bun. I dab a little make up on my face, though to be honest I can't really be bothered.
During English, Lauren pulls my jumper back to grab my attention. "What do you want?" I ask sleepily. I had an awful nights sleep last night, dreading school today.
"I told you what would happen if you stayed with Kai, didn't I? And no wonder he left you, when you cheated on him!"
"What?" I snap.
"Geoff showed us both the picture of Awsten carrying you. You are such a slag," her lower lip hanging over in disgust.
" I never cheated on Kai! Awsten was carrying me because my legs were hurt! I didn't want me to!" I say, defending my case.
"Oh yeah, sure. I bet you loved every minute of it. I hope you're happy. You have nobody now, absolutely nobody. And Kai's all mine now, so I Joe you enjoyed it whilst did lasted, because I did warn you, didn't I? But you didn't listen! And now you're all alone, again , with Awsten and the rest. And so you want to know what Kai told me?"
"What?" I ask, knowing it won't be best if I didn't know but I was just curious not to know.
"He just told me that he didn't really love you. That he just felt sorry for you. That he would never have bothered with you in the first place  if he had known how much hassle you would have caused. You make me sick, dumping your problems on him! and we're dating now, by the way, we're an item"
"Good luck to you both," I say, trying to make it look like I don't really bother on the inside I'm dying.
I have my lunch in the hall because the library's full. Too many people. I sit down on an empty table, eat my lunch, and then decide I'm going to go and find Geoff after what he did to me. Hoe dare he tell Kai I'm cheating on him!
I catch him walking in the direction of technology because graphics was on of his A - levels. I run after him and tap him on the back. He spins around.
"How dare you tell Kai I cheated on him!" I yell, "he's broken up with me now! And to make it worse he's with Lauren!"
Geoff smirks. "Oh, what did I do?"
"You showed them a picture of Awsten carrying me! I didn't want me to! I tried to get Awsten from him, but you know what he's like, he's so persistent, and he carried me anyway!"
"Did you ever think I showed him the picture to get back at him?" Geoff asks, raising his eyebrows. They're too damn bushy to lift just one.
"Oh, shut up! As if!" I say in disgust.
"When I showed him that picture, he was already snogging Lauren's face off," he explains, "I showed him the picture to major it look like you fancied Awsten, and that you didn't give a damn about him"
"Liar!" I scream in his face, standing up on tiptoes to close a bit of the height difference up. He pushes me back down gently by my shoulders, and moves me into the wall. I freeze. I hoe he's not going to hit on me.
"P - please don't hurt me," I whimper.
"I'm not going to hurt you," he says, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. I look up at him, my lips slightly parted and my eyes wide in shock at him being gentle.
"Y - you're not?" I ask, still not quite sure.
"No. I have no reason to. Just know that I did what I did for your own good, will you?" He says, and with that he walks off up the steps to graphics, leaving me completely and utterly confused. I wish I'd never confronted him now.
I sigh, and storm off to the toilets. When I'm done, I walk out. I then left ready to walk to history , I'd be 10 minutes early, but who cares? I'm a geek, it's what's expected of me. Plus I'm bored and have no friends. Lauren's right. I have nobody at all now Kai has gone. I bet he hates me now. I feel a hand close on my shoulder. I know it's Awsten before I've even turned around. How can he be so very sneaky? I don't even hear him, and I'm supposed to have good hearing. How does he even find me, does he stalk me or something?
I turn around, and like I expected it is him. He pushes me back into the wall. A shiver travels down my spine. He notices me shivering and grins.
"I need to talk to you," he says.
"Y - you do?" I ask uncertainly. He nodded, and his red hair moved in the wind. He places a hand either side of my neck so I'm trapped.
"Get your hands away from me, please," I say.
He ignores me, "why did you slap me the other day for?"
"Oh, that. Well, uh, I - "
"I wasn't happy about it you know. You took advantage of me being kind to you, didn't you?"
"No"
"Yes you did. I mean. Whilst you could actually reach me, shortie"
"I'm not short, I'm 5"6!" I snap.
"Well you're short to me. So why did you slap me?"
"You called me a pig! Besides, you always slap me!"
"I never called you a pig, I implied it, which is different," I notice how he avoids responding to my other comment.
"Same thing. I know what you meant. Now can I go?"
"No you can't. Otto told me what he did to you yesterday. Just so you know, I had no part to play in that"
"Wow. That makes me feel so much better," I say sarcastically.
"It better," he growls quietly into my ear. I gulp in fear. He sure does know he has the upper hand here.
"So, um, what was it you wanted exactly?" I ask.
"I needed to chat about a couple of things." Chat. Such a casual word. Too friendly to describe the situation we are currently in, me scared senseless and him in control.
"About what?"
"Are your hips ok now?"
"Still a bit sore. What do you care?"
"I was the one who freed you,that what I care. And, um, your back?"
"Fine. Anyway, you cause me pain, what does it matter if I get hurt by my own mistakes?" I ask.
"I'll do the questioning, Lilly, thank you. And I have bad news for us. The both of us. You're really not going to like this," he smirks. I wish I could wipe the arrogant smirk off his face, but I wouldn't dare.
"W - what?" I ask, dreading his answer.
"I got called to the office today. Mrs cooper told me I need to tutor you in maths because you're no good and I'm very good at it, because I took it for A - level"
"My teacher didn't say anything about that to me!" I say.
"It's true, honestly. You're struggling, and you need my help. Trust me, I didn't want to, but it makes me look good. So come over to my house at 6, ok?"
"I can't"
"What?"
"I mean, I don't want to"
"I don't care what you want, you have no option. You're coming, whether you like it or not, got it? Or I'll tell the teachers you're not listening to me"
"Can't  you come to my place?"
"Would it make you feel safer?"
"Y - yes," I stammer.
"Then no. Come to my house, 6pm this evening"
"I don't even know where you live"
"20 sycamore drive. Be there, if you dare," he grins, and then walks off leaving me standing there.