29)

Awsten is supposed be o be taking me shopping tonight, and then maybe put for a meal too. I have 70 dollars stuffed into my wallet for the occasion. I can't wait. If you haven't guessed by now, I love shopping!
I look at my watch. 4pm. He's picking me up at half past, and I am already dressed and ready. I have curled my hair, and gave ripped up my makeup since school.
I get bored, so i decide to start to walk in the direction he will be coming from in order to meet him. I catch him at the bottom of my lane. He smirks when he see's me, and continues to walk to close up the gap between us. He looks....fit.
"Hi!" I smile happily when I see him.
"Hello," he smiles back at me, "I would have came up for you, you know"
"I know, but I was already ready and would've gotten bored," I say.
"Eager to see me, were you?" He asks cheekily. I walk his arm playfully and he laughs.
We start to walk down to the bud station together. We get on the bud and pay, then walk to the very back and sit down.
"You look beautiful," he says to me.
"Thanks, I like this outfit," I tell him.
"No, I mean you look beautiful everyday, not just when you're wearing that outfit," he says. I turn crimson.
"T - thanks, so do you," I smile at him.
The bus starts, and we start discussing plans for Saturday night. "You've no idea how much I'm dreading it," I tell him.
"Oh, baby, it will be fine, honestly. I'll look after you, I promise"
"Thanks, Awsten," I say, leaning my head on his shoulder. He puts his arm around me and strokes my hair softly until the end of the bus journey.
When we get off, we head straight for New Look. We show him where the adult dress section is. I start to look through the rails.
"Oh, this is nice," I say, pulling out the type of thing I like. Awsten scrunches up his nose.
"It's alright," he says, "but I think that you can do better. What about this?"
He holds up a beautiful dress, and I actually like it.
"That's nice. Do people wear stuff like that to house parties?"
"Sort of. But this is better. And it's only 15 dollars - 60 percent off. It's a bargain, I think you should get it"
"I think i will. Do they do a size 14?" He flicks through the dresses and hands me my size. I thank him and go to pay. I come back with the bag, and he takes it from me.
"I can carry it," I say, trying to get it back.
"It's fine," he says, striding out of the shop. I thank him, and we walk in Lipsy to look for some shoes.
"What about these?" He asks, holding up a pair ankle boots.
"Yes," I nod, "ideal for winter"
"What size are you?" He inquires.
"7," I reply.
He hands me the shoes in my size, "thanks," I tell him.
"This is nice," he says, holding up a necklace, "And it can go with this bracelet and ring.
"They are nice," I agree as he hands them to me. "Yes, I think I'll get these to complete the outfit. Fair play, Awsten, I never knew you had such great fashion sense!"
I go to the full to pay, and come back with the bags. "I'll take that," he says, prising the handles out of my fingers.
"Awsten! I can at least carry one bag!" I moan.
"I'm fine," he brushes it off. "Anywhere else you want to go before we get food?"
"Yes, boots, please. I want to get some makeup"
"But you're perfect without makeup"
"I'm hardly going to go to a house party without makeup, am I?" I smile.
"Hmph," he says, as we walk to boots.
We get there in 5 minutes. "What is if you're after?" He asks.
"Whatever I fancy, and I need to get a new foundation. I think I'm going to ask the woman, actually," I tell him, I see a worker -1 and approach her, "excuse me, but I'd like to buy some foundation, could you tell me which colour I should use, please?"
"Of course, "she beams? "Take a seat"
I go and sit on the high makeup stool, and she comes over with a cleanser. She applies some to my jawline, and then takes a picture of my skin. She looks at it, "Calico is the shade you want. Hang on, I'll be right back," she says, bustling over to a display. She picks up a tester tube and comes back with a big on her finger. She rubs it onto my jawline, "yeah, definitely calico," she says when she's finished blending it in.
"Ok, thanks," I say, jumping off the stool. I take the foundation from her hands and say goodbye.
"Was that fun?" Awsten jokes.
"Very," I say sarcastically.
I lead him over to the eye makeup. I pick up some liquid eyeliner.
I also get some shimmering bronzer and also a decent lipstick.
I begin to walk to the full to pay. "Are you sure you need all of this?" Awsten asks.
"Of course I do? Awsten. You don't understand. All of those girls are going to look like adults and I'm going to be stuck looking like this," I say.
"Hey, don't you ever say that. You are beautiful to me and I don't care what they think. You are the most beautiful girl in the world," he says, staring into my eyes.
"Thanks," I mumble as I put the things onto the. Counter, even though I don't believe him.
We begin to walk towards a restaurant then, it looks nice and cozy inside. We take a seat, and I begin to read the menu.
"What are you having?" He inquires.
"I think I'm going to have a chicken tikka masala, half and half"
"And to drink?"
"Pepsi"
"Be right back," he says, standing up.
"Wait, where are you going?" I ask him,
"To pay for the meals"
"But I have my own money, Awsten"
"I know, but I want to pay for you"
"Don't, I feel bad if you do!"
"I'm not taking no for an answer," he says as he strides off in his coat.
He is such a good boyfriend. He picked my outfit, told me I looked beautiful, picked me up, and now he's paying for the meals too. It's like a dream come true. He comes back in 5 minutes, so I say a thank you, and he says 'no worries'.
"Thank you for helping me pick that outfit," I say.
"That's ok. You already look stunning," I turn pink.
"Thanks"
"Know on the day? What time do you want me to pick you up?"
"Should we say 8pm?" I ask him.
"Ok, whatever suits you best. sweetie"
"What are you going to wear?" I inquire.
"I don't know. Haven't thought about it yet"
"If you want? I have a red lipstick back at the house you can borrow, and a nice pair of stilettos"
"Stop being so cheeky," he smirks, and I grin beck at him.
"Before long the food comes and its delicious. Awsten has a quarter pounder burger and fries, and also a Pepsi, I thank him for the meals. And we walk back to the bus with his arm around me. He's so protective. And he walks me back to the house. Now I have a nice dress and makeup and I know Awsten will be there, I'm actually looking forward to this party...