11)

I spent Sunday contemplating why on earth Awsten kissed me. And I'm still contemplating about it. He hates me. He loathes me. He probably wishes me dead. No, actually, he doesn't. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to bully me, and that's the best part about me for him - I'm an easy target.
What winds me up the most is that he totally took advantage of me. He waited until I was alone, he picked the most isolated area of the club, and he backed me into a wall so I couldn't get away.
Part of me is feeling guilty. Even though. Don't like to admit it, Awsten is a good kisser. And I can't see how I know that, because that was my first kiss abs I have nothing to compare it too. Ironic, isn't it, my first kiss coming from somebody who hates me. I feel bad that I thought the kiss was a good one when I hate Awsten and I'm seeing Kai. I hope he doesn't find out.
I wonder whether Awsten kissed me just to wind me up. And he did seem pretty drunk. His breath smelled of alcohol. I hope he was drunk, maybe then he'd have forgotten all about it for today - Monday.
I get dressed for school. I out flowers in my hair, they go around your head. I also put on my favourite bracelet because I hardly wear any jewellery- charm bracelet.
I get to school on time, and after going to registration, I walk to my first lesson, maths. I take my seat next to Kai and he helps me plot these graphs which you need equations or whatever to do. But I can't concentrate. He's being too nice to me. Part of me wishes he knew about awsten's kiss, so then I wouldn't feel so guilty. But part of me wishes he never finds out.
After maths and English is break, and we go to the library.  I'm half expecting Awsten to come in, and tell Kai about our kiss. That's exactly the sort of thing Awsten would do - ruin things for me for his own pleasure. He loves to see me upset, you've no idea.
But nothing happens. And I don't see hun all dinner time either. I finish eating my lunch, and say goodbye to Kai to go and make my way to history.
On my way, I get slammed into the wall. My hip goes on first, and it feels like it's shattered into a million pieces. Before I can scream, a big hand comes over my mouth to muffle the sound. Although I can't see the figure, it's am 100% site it is Awsten who is behind me. Only he could be so devious to sneak up on me like that and slam me hip - first into a hard wall.
"You're not going to scream," he growls into my ear as he takes his hand away. I whisper in fear. He's still behind me and I have no idea what he's about to do. I slowly turn around and stare up at him, my eyes wide. His face is serious.
""W - why did you k - kiss me for?" I stammer. A frown settles on his face, and his blue/greyish green eyes turn darker. His fists clench at his sides. I automatically bring my hands up to my face to defend myself. "P - please don't hurt me!" I whimper.
"I wasn't planning on hurting you," he begins,"And I didn't kiss you, either"
"Liar!" I say, nearly screaming it in his face.
"No, Lilly. When would I have kissed you?"
"In the club, on Saturday. You were there! I came out of the toilets, a - and you slammed me into a wall and kissed me! I couldn't move! I wanted to get away but I couldn't because you kept me there! You totally took advantage of me!" I yell at him.
He chuckles evilly, obviously entertained by my accusations. "I agree I was at the club on Saturday night. And I saw you go into the toilets. But I never EVER kissed you," he says.
My lips part slightly. "I'm certain you did. Why would I lie? I never lie! You're the horrible, awful liar here!" I say in disgust. The serious face comes back, and he grabs my left arm tightly. "Don't you dare call me names like that," he says, staring me down.
"But you are lying!" I continue, "And get off me!"
"Since when do I do what you say?" He challenges. I take my right hand and try to prise his hand off my arm. A chuckle escapes his lips,
"Do you honestly think that's going to work?" He says in amusement. But he does let go.
"Awsten," I sat in distress, "you did kiss me. I know you did. But don't worry, I won't tell anybody"
"Lilly, you must have had a few. You were imagining things,"he tells me.
"No, I don't drink! You were drunk, and you did do it, I know you did," I say.
"Bye, Lilly,"he says, and he starts strolling back the way he came.
Hmm, so if he didn't kiss me, why did he slam me into a wall? Obviously he did that to see what I thought of him kissing me. I go to history, and do my work, but all I can think about is him. In a bad way, not a good way. He just wants me to feel stupid.
As I walk out of history 63 minutes later, I feel a hand wrap around my wrist. I turn around. Otto. Could my luck get any worse? He grins when he see's my face which is plastered with a look of fear.
"Awsten told me what you accused him of," he says.
"W - what?" I stammer.
"About how you think he kissed you. As if Awsten would kiss you!" He says in disgust.
"But he did! I'm not lying about this!" I say desperately. And let go of me, will you?"
"Oh no. I've been giving the instruction to take you somewhere. Awsten has a little surprise waiting for you," the way he says it I can tell it's something bad.
"Please leave me go home," I wail, my shoulders slumping.
"No, it would be ungrateful to not come and see awsten's surprise, wouldn't it?" He mocks.
He tightens his grip on my wrist, and starts to drag me out of the school. I pray a teacher will see us and ask what is going on, but none of them do. I guess I have no choice but to find out awsten's surprise for me...