27)

Awsten's POV
Today I am going on a date with Lilly to walk her dog down the river. I love it down there. It's just so peaceful and tranquil. I never knew it was so close to Lilly's home. I look at the lock on my bedroom wall. 1:30. I'm supposed to be meeting her in an hour.
Maybe I should start to get ready.
I get dressed and then comb my hair and apply some of my favourite aftershave.
I go downstairs to the kitchen and find a Tupperware. Inside I put cookies I made for her this morning - chocolate chip cookies. I made her a batch of 12. I hope she likes them: she should do, I consider myself to be a good cook.
I start to make my way over to her house. She has a lovely property, complete with stables and everything. Her parents must be quite well off. And her horse is quite nice too, and the one I rode - Pablo. I'm not a horsey person, but those ones were nice.
As I start to walk up the lane, I get a bit excited, like I always do when I'm about to see my girlfriend, it's a lovely word to call the love of my life - girlfriend. It's so fitting. I love her either way all of my heart.
I knock on her front door, and in 15 seconds she answers. My stomach does a few beck flips as she smiles at me, revealing her lovely teeth.

"Hi," she says.
"Hi," I smile back, and take on what she is wearing. She looks simply stunning, her hair tied back in a messy bun. "I made you these," I say, handing her the cookies:
"You made me cookies! Aw, that's so kind of you! Thank you so much!" She smiles, placing them down on the table in the hallway. "Max!" She calls, and let's put a whistle. Just then, a golden retriever bounds down the hallway. He's lovely. She grind, and gives him a stroke, and then attaches a red leaf onto his collar, which is also red. She walks out the door and joins me.
"So do you want to go to the river?" She asks me, being polite and caring what I think as usual.
"Yeah, I like it there," I reply.
"Ok then," she smiles, walking by my side.
I look down at her smile. She's so gorgeous. She doesn't notice me staring at her though. It's one of the advantages of being a fair bit taller.
Soon, we reach the river. "Let's take max for a run!" She suggests.
"If you dns keep up with me," I grin playfully.
"I bet I'm faster than you!" She boasts, breaking into a run through the trees.
I start to sprint after her and take her in seconds. "Hey!" She calls after me. I look behind me and see her and the dog chasing me, her running as fast as she can, but the dog going slower so as not to make her go flying. I smirk, and put in another burst of speed.
Just then I hear a scream. I freeze and turn around. My god, where is she? "Lilly!" I shout out, hoping she'll hear me. I hear a muffled response. I start to walk back the back we had came, and at that moment the dog comes running out. And he's soaked through. I instantly break into a run to follow Max - he must be leading me to her.
He takes me down to the river, where I see Lilly in the middle of it, her hair soaked and her mascara running down her when I reach her. "Oh my god!" I say in disbelief, traipsing those the water to get to her. She's crying, bless her. "You poor thing!" I say when I reach her.
"My ankle is lodged between 2 rocks!" She cries, and I can't get it out, the rock is too heavy.
"Great!" I say, bending down in the water. It's a good thing I wore boots today! I put my hands in the freezing cold water and find the rock which is trapping her. I twist it and get it out. Then I scoop her up and pull her out too, And walk over to the nearest tree. I sit her down on one of the low, bent branches and take a seat next to her.
"Bless you, you're soaked!" I acknowledge.
"I know," she pouts.
"Let me carry you home?" I ask hopefully.
"But what about the dog? You can't manage me and him, can you?" She says.
"Yes I can. You can have a piggy back, and I'll hold him with one hand, and have your legs with the other"
"Why do I need to be carried for? I'm just wet, that's all"
"I know, but I like carrying you," I admit.
"Weirdo," she says, smacking my arm playfully. Nevertheless she stands up on the branch ready to get on my back. She does, and then I grab Max's lead and start to walk her back.
When we get back, she invites me in. "I think I'm going to get into my pjs," she says. I hope they're tight fitting. Am I a pervert for thinking that? Hopefully not. But she does have a gorgeous figure.
"Wait in there," she says, pointing to the living room. I hear her run upstairs. In 5 minutes she comes down wearing her pjs. God, she's sexy. Her hair is tied into a damp plait, and she's wearing no makeup at all. I can tell she is nervous, which is disappointing. I know she is so modest, she never shows off her figure, forever in jeans, boots and jumpers, I love her style, though I do wish she'd wear stuff to show off her wonderful figure sometimes. I eye her up and down and she blushes. I really can't help it.
"You look better without makeup, babes," I say to her.
"No I don't," she says, walking over to the mirror and bringing a plait over her shoulder. She examines a spot with her fingers, "I'm a mess"
"Don't ever say something like that again, you're beautiful!" I inform her. She smiles.
"Do you want cookies and hot chocolate?" She asks me.
"If it's no trouble. Trying to get rid of my cookies are you?" I joke.
"No!" She says defensively.
I follow her out to the kitchen, and she makes the food - in the living room, we sit on the sofa close together she takes a bite of a cookie.
"Mhm, these are lush!" She says.
"They are?" I ask uncertainly.
"Yeah, delicious!"
It was the best date - sitting close on the sofa, her in her pjs, drinking hot coco. And eating cookies, and I gave her a piggy back.
"Are you busy on Wednesday?" I ask her.
"Wednesday ... no!" She says happily, taking a sip of hot chocolate.
"Then do you fancy going down town for food?" I say.
"I'd love to," she smiles.
"Ok then, great!" I say.
I stay another 2 hours before I leave.