8)

On Thursday, nothing much happens in school, other then me comforting Kai all day and telling him how sorry I am that I got him into this mess. He's taking none of it. He said that it is his duty to stick up for me, and he doesn't care if they beat him up. Nevertheless, I still feel bad.
After coming home from school, I go up to my room to study. Emma bounds in, with max the dog following her. I make a fuss of him. "What do you want?" I ask. She seemed quite happy today.
"What do you say to coming shopping with me?" She grins.
"Oh, yes please!" I say, now I had done an hour of maths revision.
"Ok, meet me downstairs in half an hour, ok?"
"Ok!" I smile.
Me and Emma get sent 209 pounds off our rich grandparents who live in Spain twice a year. Plus Emma has a Saturday job to help pay for her university fees. She has a car too so she can drive us to the shops outside of town. For shopping, I think get dressed in this autumn cool demin outfit. I dab a little makeup on my face and bound downstairs to meet Emma. We say goodbye to our parents, and then get in her car which is a blue mini to drive to the shopping mall.
It is a half an hour drive. On the way, we listen to her little mix CD. I love little mix, they're my favourite girl grip of all time! Jade is my favourite, because she's the most like me.
We get to the mall, and Emma parks up the car. We walk though the high street until we come to the first good shop - Newlook. Which, by the way, is my all time favourite clothing shop.
"We've gotta go in Newlook!" I say excitedly, yanking Emma in by the arm.
"Oooohh! Yes, we do!" She grins as we enter the shop.
I go to the jumpers section. "What do you think of this
- ..? I ask holding up a blue jumper.
"Lush! You've got to get it!" She smiles. " what about this cor me - this fluffy lips jumper and this one ..? I'd have to get them in both colours, like," I laugh, because Em's is a total shopoholic.
"Yes, very you. I'm going to take a look at the other jumpers, ok?"
"Ok. Meet me back here in 20?"
"Will do," I smile, going over to some other jumpers. As if I'd only be buying one jumper! I love autumn, you've no idea!
I pick out the following jumpers: animal wild animal sweater, and 2 others.
I also got some bottoms': trousers and shorts for the house like and a few skinny jeans.
Emma comes up to me, also with a bundle of clothes in her arms. "Wow! You're buying hell of a lot!" She smiles.
"Yeah... I couldn't resist the cute animal jumpers!" I laugh.
"Ha, lol! Ready to go and pay?"
"Yeah," I say, following her to the till.
It's a long wait, but finally I get served. "Would you like a bag?" Asks the pretty woman behind the desk.
"Yes please," I say, thinking how else I'd be able to get this lot home. She smiles, and hands me my bag and receipt. I thank her, and meet Emma at the doors of the shop where she's been waiting.
"What's to say we go to Hollister for a look?" She asks, pointing opposite Newlook.
"Why not?" I smile walking behind her into the Californian shop.
Emma goes straight to the shorts, "what do you think of these?" She asks, picking up a dinky white pair with flowery lace.
"Isn't it a bit cold for shorts?" I say.
"Oh, Lilly, you're so boring. For summer of course!" She says, bobbing them up and down in her hands.
"Yeah, they're alright," I say, putting my bag in my other hand.
"I'm getting them. They're only 16 quid, it's a bargain!" She says, finding her size - 10.
I pick myself out a cardigan.... it looks so inviting... Emma gets on in a bright shade of pink. She loves bright colours. I love autumny Colors such as greens, oranges,reds, dark blues, but my all time favourite colour is purple! I get a Hollister spray which is tippers beach, and then we go to H & M. I love this shop! I get a checked shirt from there... then I buy a coat for the yard.
After having gone to H & M, we make our way to Rideaway, a shop that sells horse wear and horse riding equipment. Anything that you would ever need for a yard is sold here. It's one of my favourite shops! I but some lovey stuff:
- ladies breeches
And other stuff.
- I even buy something for Maple.
It got to a point where it hurt to carry the bags. "Hoe about we go to MacDonalds? My treat," Emma smiles.
"Yes please!" I say. We walk up the road and enter the fast food place.
"You grab a table, I'll go order," she says.
I find us some high stools and sit there as she goes off to get the food. I sit and wait for her. After a minute or so, I feel the presence of somebody behind me.
"We have a little surprise for you tomorrow, darling," I turn around. Awsten. Only now he's walking to line up, no longer behind me. Emma comes and sets the food down on the table. She's gotten me chips, and a chocolate milkshake- my usual order at MacDonalds. I love the milkshakes here, they're so thick and frothy!
"What's wrong with you? You look like you've seen a ghost!" She comments, taking a bite out of her burger.
"Hmm? Oh, nothing. Just away with the fairies," I smile, sipping my shake.
When we have finished our tea, Emma wants to go and look in a pj shop. I've never been there before, but they sell some lush stuff! I buy a pair of coat warm pyjamas.
Before we go, I but a couple more of matching outfits.