3)

After picking myself up off the floor, I go to history, my 3rd class of the day, wondering how on earth I'm going to be able to explain this to my history teacher, Mrs Walter. She's also lovely. I hate the thought of letting her down.
I walk into the classroom early. Luckily, she's already there so I don't have to explain in front of the whole class. "Uh, Miss," I say, starting to worry a little. I've always been the sort of girl to worry so so much, "yes?" She says, smiling at me between her glasses.
"I'm afraid I haven't got my essay with me today. I forgot it. I did do it, but I left it on my desk last night. Sorry," I say, staring at the green carpet.
"That's ok, Lilly, just make sure you have it here by next lesson, please, which I believe is on Friday"
"Ok, thank you," I say.
I take my seat at the back of the classroom. Soon, all the pupils start to file in. I keep my eyes glued on my history book. I turn to a new page and write the date. Emily, the girl I sit next to, takes her seat next to me. As you can guess, she's in the popular group. But not to worry, she won't bother me because nobody in the history class is popular. They only start on me when there's 2 + because otherwise they're gutless wimps. It makes me sick.
She ignores me and takes out her book. She seems really huffy today, well, I ignore her too, Mrs Walter tells us to make notes as she goes though a PowerPoint on our new topic - the American west. I'm a total history nerd, I must admit. I make way more notes than Emily. She does a page, I do 2 and a half, and her writing is, like, massive l. And have you ever noticed how all the popular girls writing looks exactly the same? That's because they all share a brain because they're all so stupid.
After history, I have religious education, (R.E.R.S), and then lunch break. Finally. I'm starving seeing as I didn't get that banana earlier. I go to the canteen and get pasta with cheese sprinkled over the top. Then I look for a spare seat, or preferably a spare table so I don't have to be anywhere near people. I find one at the back - thank goodness. Each table seats 10, so I should be really lucky!
I sit down, and tuck into my tasty pasta. The school meals are pretty nice, not like the usual rubbish school meals. A hand slams down on my table. I look up and see Awsten. Along with Geoff and Otto, and also Emily, Kiera, Amy, Alex, and finally there was poppy 8 of them. I tense up.
"Move," Awsten growls. "So that we can ALL sit here"
"I - I'm nearly done," I say, shovelling down my pasta.
"Do I look like I give a shit? No! Now move. Or else," he threatens. The girls start giggling and begin to sit down. The guys copy. 7 of them sat down. Only Awsten standing up.
"I'll give you one last chance, Lilly," he says, getting annoyed.
"2 minutes, I swear!" I say, he shakes his head in annoyance and strides towards me. Before I know what is happening, he pulls me off my chair. I land on my bum. Ouch. He's already taken my seat. He throws the rest of my pasta in the bin next to him. "Stupid cow," he mutters. The girls are in hysterics now, as they sip their soda cans and pick at their leafy salads. I frown.
"Its pathetic, she doesn't even have any friends!" Kiera crackles.
"I know, right? What a sad loner!" Emily chirps in.
"You wonder why she hadn't got any friends?" Awsten says. "Because she's a bitch, that's why"
After hearing the comment from Awsten, I storm off, there's only 5 minutes left now anyway, so I just go to biology and line up. I wonder if Awsten is going out with one of those girls: they're right up his street. And by that I mean they begin with 'S' and end in 'lag.'
2 minutes, and the teacher arrives. We go in, and I take my seat next to a boy called Joshua who is quiet and leaves me alone. He barely speaks. At least he had friends, unlike me. We do an experiment and write up, and then the buzzer goes indicating we can leave. THANK GOD!!!!!
It's only Monday, and already I'm exhausted. I go back to the farm to train my baby -maple. First of all I get dressed into my riding clothes.
I walk out onto the yard. Emma is there too, feeding her horse, moonacre. Moonacre is also gorgeous like maple Emma  is racking him up in his stable. I love Moonacre too. I say hi to Emma, and then go to see Maplr. I put lunge rein on her, and lead her to our ménage. I love training maple, because it allows me to escape from my worries about Awsten and all the rest of them. I bring her in, and cluck her on into a steady trot. Her trot is so beautiful and fluid. Her brown and white mane and tail flow out behind her like something out of a fairy tale.
I spend half an hour training maple, any longer and she gets bored, and then I take her to her stable, untack her, groom her, and then make her tea.
I then go in for my tea. Mmm, it smells like my favourite, veggie lasagna! My mom is serving it up into 4 plates, one for me, one for my sister, and one for her and my dad, who works for accounts. Usually, he's up in his office constantly. He comes down for tea, and we all sit around the island like we normally do, even though we have a perfectly good dining table that can be used.
"How is the training with maple going?" Mom asks me.
"Fab! We did flat work today. I figured she'd be too tired to do too much after all the rain and awful weather. Like me!" I grin, shoveling a piece of lasagna in my mouth.
I took Moonacre on a trek to the river," says Emma, between mouthfuls of food.
"Did he behave?" Min inquires, because Moonacre had recently developed a habit of cantering without being asked.
"Yeah, he was great, actually. I think I've sorted him out nor," she smiles.
"Goooood"
"How was your day, dad?" I ask.
"Hmm, yeah, fine," he nods, already half way through his food so ge can go and rush off to do more work. I nod back, and finish my food, because then I have a history essay to do! Yay!