21)

When I knock on the door, he comes to answer it.
"Hmm, you showed up," he says, seeming slightly shocked. "I didn't think you would"
"I only did because I was scared of what you might do if I didn't," I say, which brings a slight smirk to his face.
"Come in," he instructs in a demanding voice. And he shuts the door for me. I decide to bring up the pint there were no cars in the driveway,
"Is your mom out?" I ask him.
"Yeah. She's gone shopping," he informs me.
"Oh, um, maybe I should leave, she may not want people over," I say.
"Don't worry about that," he tells me.
"But I don't want to be rude," I explain.
"You're not being rude just stay here!" He snaps. He see's my scared expression and then calms down a little bit. "Follow me"
I follow him through into a lovely, modern kitchen.
He goes to the jug and pours some cold water in it, and then he puts it on to boil. He gets 2 mugs either swallows on them from one of the cupboards.
"
It's ok, Awsten, I don't want tea. But thank you for the offer," I say politely.
"It wasn't an offer. You're having tea whether you like it or not," he says abruptly. "Do you take milk?"
"Yes," I reply, going along with it. He pours a normal amount of milk in the bottom of my mug.
"Sugar?" He asks.
"No thank you," I say.
"No, you're sweet enough as it is," he mutters, whilst going to put the milk back in the fridge. I don't think I was meant to hear that.
"Pardon?" I ask him.
"Hmm? Oh, nothing," he lies, putting a spoonful of sugar in his own mug. I nod, and lean against the unit as he pours and stirs the tea. He hands me my mug and I say thank you. I traipse behind him as we enter the living room.
"Take a seat," he says, nodding towards the sofa. I sit down, and he sits on the same one.
"I thought we were supposed to be revising?" I say.
"Yeah, well we can have a cup of tea first and have a sit down. Whenever you come over, you're always revising hard, and we have covered a good third of the course, so it won't harm to have a little break, will it?"
I shake my head. I wrap my hands around my cup to warm up because it's quite cold in his house.
"Are you cold?" He inquires, looking towards me with genuine concern.
"N - no," I say.
"I can tell you are, you're shivering. Don't lie to me, Lilly. I'll go and turn the heating on," he says. He places his mug on the table beside me then he goes out to the landing. He's in within seconds, and he grabs his tea to starts to drink it.
"Why aren't you drinking your tea? Don't you like it?" He asks.
"Yes, it's just too hot at the minute," I say.
"Won't it warm you up if you're cold?"
"Yes, but it will also burn my throat. Aren't you sensitive to heat?"
"I can't feel the cold very well. And before you say it, no, it's not because I have a cold heart. I'm actually a nice person"
It was at that moment I had taken my first sip of tea and I nearly spat it back out into the cup with laughter. I look across at him to see he isn't joking. He's staring at me, his head cocked to the side a little to watch me, and his eyes are dead serious.
"What?" He asks. "You're not nice!" I say, hardly believing my ears. I put my mug back down on the table.
"Are you calling me a liar?" He demanded, sill serious.
"N - no, but -"
And. I can't continue because he's dived towards me, and he's on top of me, tickling me. I can't move. I try to push him off of me but he's too heavy. I try and kick him, but my legs can't move that much with his weight on top. And why does he have to be so tall and strong? "Stop!" I squeal, not being able to help myself. I can't stop laughing, I feel like I'm going to cry!
It carries on for a whole 10 minutes. At the end, my hair is a mess, and my clothes ruffed. He finally gets off me, and returns to his seat, a grin plastered on his smug face. I walk over to the mirror, and see my hair. "Oh, look what you've done!" I say in annoyance, which only makes him laugh. I pad my hair down at the back, and go back to the sofa, and finish drinking my tea.
"Why did you do that for?" I ask him.
"You were asking for it. You don't think I was nice. See, I can have fun," he says, looking a bit hurt.
"I never said you couldn't have fun I just meant -" I stop, not knowing what to say, "Wait, why didn't you just hit me for disagreeing with you?"
"What?" He says.
" that's what you usually do," I point out.
"I shouldn't though. You're only a girl"
"That's never bothered you before"
"I know. But it's all my fault. I'll tickle you instead now," he smirks," seeing as I have such a good reaction"
"No! Don't do that it's embarrassing!" I say in protest. He laughs at my reaction.
"Mortifying," he says sarcastically.
"Hey, do you want to go up to my room to watch a movie? I brought a couple of good ones the other day," he says, getting up.
"Shouldn't we do some revision?" I point out.
"We can some other day," he says.
"Then I'd best leave," I say, going to grab my coat.
"No, wait," he says, grabbing my wrist. I turn around.
"What?" I ask.
"Please don't go. Coke and watch a movie with me. I won't be nasty, I promise I won't. Just 1?" He begs. Why does he have to be so convincing for?
I groan, "ok, just 1. And make it quick," I say as I follow him up to his rook, wat behind him as he bounds up the stairs quickly.
We get into his room and he selects a movie quickly and pops it into the flat screen tv on his wall. "Sit on the bed," he says. I go and sit on the edge, and he walks with the remote to the top and leans against the headboard. "Come up here," he tells me.
"Umm," I say, uncertain of what to do. He did seem to be in a pretty good mood today ....
"Coke on, I don't bite," he smirks as I look back at him. I shrug, but crawl up there anyway.
I get to his side, but not too close. Then the movie comes on. It's the notebook. Wow, I never would have guessed that Awsten would be into romance.
Throughout the movie, Awsten sneakily manages to get closer to me. I start to feel uneasy.
Near the end of the movie, I feel something big moving from the top of my thigh down to the inside and then back again. I'm looking down to see what it is. Awsten's hand. I leap up from the bed, and then go to run downstairs.
How dare he take advantage of that! I bet he planned it. I hear his footsteps behind me. I run into the living room where I left my coat and start to put it on. " Lilly, wait!" I hear hun shout. I go to open the door, but he pulls me back, lifting me up and moving me behind him so he's closer to the door than me.
"Never touch me like that again, do you hear me?" I demand.
"Yes, ok, I'm sorry! I didn't mean any harm! I won't do it again, I promise! It was a spur of the moment thing, i  didn't think you'd react like this!"
"Whatever, just let me go, awsten," I tell him.
He sighs and walks over to the door and opens it for me. "Goodbye!" He calls after me. I ignore him, and walk, sharpish, to my house before he can call me back.