18)

I can't believe Awsten was actually being relatively nice to me yesterday- and not just to wind me up at end of it either! I feel a little happier today. I have begun to get over Kai a little bit to. He must be a complete idiot to cheat in somebody. Anyway, he might cheat on Lauren when somebody better comes along, and it will serve her own right because that means that justice would have taken its own course. I'm a big believer in justice - and karma.
I select some clothes from my wardrobe and put them on outfits with converse sneakers. It's grab a scarf and put that on too because it still more chilly than usual today.
When. I get to school I have geography then history then break. I go to my bench. It's freezing out here. I sit there shivering but yet too scared to go inside in case I get bullied by somebody.
Just then, who should walk by but Geoff. "What are you doing out here?" He frowns down at me.
"Stating away from you lot," I reply honestly.
"But it's freezing out here! Don't you feel the cold?" He exclaims.
"Very much so. But I could ask you the same question"
"Fair point. I'm on my way to meet Awsten and Otto," he says.
"Oh, please don't tell them where I am, will you? I don't want them to start bullying me today," I ask him.
He sighs," you do realise it's never my idea to bully you? 9 times out of then, it's awsten's"
"I guessed that"
"But I won't tell them anyway. Nevertheless, they'll probably guess where you are. They know you always coke here. And Awsten usually goes looking for you too"
"He goes looking for me, just to make my life a misery? God, he's even sadder than I thought he was"
"Why don't you go inside?"
"Because I don't want to"
"Why not?"
"I don't want to get bullied"
"By who?"
"Well, other than you lot, I don't want to see Kai and Lauren either"
"Why not? It's him who should be feeling guilty"
"Clearly he can't feel guilt otherwise he wouldn't have done anything in the first place. And I'd rather not speak about him, I was just starting to get over him a little bit"
"Ok, well I gotta go!" He says, and starts stalking off in the opposite direction that he came.
I do hope he doesn't tell Awsten and Otto where I am, otherwise all hell will break lose for me and I really can't be bothered for it right now!
Today I am dinners, which means I need to go and eat lunch at the cafeteria. I go inside and go to queue up, Lauren, Kai and a bunch of other people push in front of me. I don't say anything enough - I'm too afraid they might say something back and there much more of them than there is of me. One against seven, uh, no thank you!
When it's finally my turn I order tomato and basil pasta with cheese, and go to sit at a random table. Halfway through my pasta, Awsten and his friends come to take a next next to me. My breath hitches in my throat and I stand up to leave, knowing that if I don't he'll only tell me to like he usually does.
"Sit," he orders, staring at me with his blue/ greyish green eyes like he could manipulate me with them. Actually, he probably could.
"No, I'll leave. I don't want you to bully me," i explain.
"I said sit," he repeats.
And so I sit back down. It's so awkward- Geoff on one side of me, Otto on the other. I really hate this right now.
"Why do you want me to sit back down for? Any other time you make me move," I point out.
"Did we give you permission to speak?" Snaps Otto, taking a bit of his ham salad baguette. I open my mouth ready to respond but Awsten beats me to it.
"Because you are in the middle of eating your food that you just paid for and you shouldn't go wasting it, that's why," he says. "And for your information, I want you to come over to my house tomorrow evening, same time"
"Excuse me, but you can't tell me what to do!" I protest.
"Yes he can,"says otto, but the sound is muffled as his mouth is full of ham salad baguette.
"Just come over at 6, ok?"
"Maybe I don't want to! And it's only supposed to be weekly, not every other day!" I say. Here he goes again, only letting me sit so he can irritate me.
"Yes, but your maths teacher said that it has to be every other day now, because you need more help. Go, unless you want me to tell you?" He threatens, raising an eyebrow at me.
"You know what, fine! You'd probably have dragged me there anyway!" I say, standing up and dumping the remainder of my pasta in the bin because I can't stand sitting with them any more. I rush out of the canteen before he can tell me to sit back down, and then I go to maths with Kai.
I sit down at my seat and he comes in 5 minutes late. He sits next to me because there is nowhere else he can sit. I try to ignore him the entire lesson. Unfortunately, he has other plans.
"You know I cheated on you because you cheated on me, right?" He says.
"Liar! You cheated on me and you were kissing her! And I never cheated on you! Besides, it's nice to know that even if I did you're the type of person to seek revenge! I don't want to hear it, Kai, I can't believe you'd stoop so low"
"You were letting Awsten carry you around!"
"Do you honestly think I let him do that? No, I couldn't walk that day and I'm not gonna tell you why because it's none of your business anymore, and so be. Afford me even when I told him not to. Goodness knows Geoff took a picture - maybe he's just sad, and before that they had just been bullying me"
A look of guilt crosses his perfect features. Ugh, no, why am I even thinking that? "And Geoff told me he showed you the picture as you were kissing Lauren, so don't lie to me," I add.
"Are you honestly going to believe him over me?"
"Well he's nicer than you - which says a lot. And what does it matter? Obviously you're quite happy with Lauren, and I don't need you anymore"
"Yes you do," he growls, standing up and getting ready to leave because the buzzer just went off, "you need me much more than you think, Lilly"
And with that he goes, leaving me utterly confused sitting at my desk alone.