9)

I wake up and squint at my alarm clock and it's 6:30 - (groan). On the bright side, it's Friday! Which means tomorrow I'll have 2 days away from Awsten! Yay!
I put on my wellies - :) , and put my raincoat on.
I walk out into the bitter rain. What a dismal Friday it is. I go to maple's stable and mix her up a warm bran mash with some carrots and chaff, along with a haynet and a bucket of water. I skep out her stable, and change her rug. When she has finished her feed, my mom will turn her out into the field because I will be at school then.
I go back into our farm house and rush up to my room to get changed because the water is seeping down my back which is extremely annoying and cold. I get dressed into my jumper that I brought yesterday, the one with the fawn because I love deers, (I'm a mad animal lover), along with some jeans and shoes.  I figured that the weather is too wet for boots and I don't wanna slip.
I style my hair so it doesn't get wet on the way to school, and then I apply a little natural make up, such as Nivea 'soothe and protect' lip balm. Some mascara, a little foundation to cover up the zit on my forehead, and some browny coloured bronzer because I'm so pale.
I grab a different coat for school.
I walk downstairs and grab myself a banana because I'm not that hungry. Today Emma drops me off at school because she's going to university earlier today. How unfortunate for her. I thank her for the lift, walk to tutorial (which I share with Kai), and then walk to first lesson, joy of joys, it's maths. On a Friday. Who comes up with these timetables?
I ask Kai how he is feeling. He claims he's fine. I shrug it off and get one with doing our revision pack on stimultaneous equations. I hate algebra with a passion.
After maths is English, which is my favourite subject. I work on my story- it's part of our controlled assessment.
Next is break time. I have arranged to meet Kai in the library, because it's much too wet to go outside. I stride though the corridors quickly to reduce the chances of me bumping into Awsten.
Luckily, I don't see Awsten. No. Instead, I see Lauren. And Brandon. Lauren comes up to me and she shoves me into a wall.
"What did I tell you, bitch?" She growls, her lower lip hanging loose. I wonder how many Botox treatments she's had?
"What?" I ask innocently. Then it dawns on me. Kai.
"You know full well what, you stupid little cow!" She accuses.
"If it's the Kai thing, I can bother with who I want to,"I reply, trying to stay calm. Brandon is giggling in the background at all this.
"Uh, no, actually. Losers like you can NOT choose who to bother with. You don't deserve any friends! And what did I say? I'm going to go and tell Awsten all about your little ways? Don't you worry!" She says, and then she storms off.
I rush to the library to be with Kai. I don't tell him about Lauren. I snack on a packet of Walker's salt & vinegar, and then go to 3rd lesson which is geography.
At lunch, I go to meet Kai in the library again, next lesson is history, so hopefully if I go quick I won't see Awsten. That means I wouldn't have to see his arrogant little face all day! Hah!
I got to leave Kai 10 minutes before the end. I need to go early so my teacher can talk to me about my essay that I had to re-do. And, surprise, surprise, they see me. Trust my luck. Awsten comes up to me.
Awsten pushed me into the lockers, making me gasp. He grins , and his blue/grey green, penetrating eyes have a more evil glint to them today. "A - Awsten, p - please," I stammer, before he can do anything. I'm panicking now, wondering what he has planned for me. He smirks, knowing he has so much control over me and that I'm powerless compared to him, my big eyes show nothing but pure terror, and fear pulses through my veins. I wish he'd just leave me alone.
I glance behind his shoulder at geoff, who's standing there with his arms folded, obviously not caring. Nice to know that 1% of kindness has now plummeted down to zero. Awsten starts to full - on grin now, knowing that I'm scared of him.
"What's wrong, Lilly? Scared now you know that lover boy won't be coming to your rescue? Powerless now, aren't you?" He mocks.
"Just let me go!" I beg.
"No. We weren't quite finished with you yesterday. I was too busy with Kai, sorry. Therefore, I would like you to meet us up at the football pitch after school," he says calmly.
"No! There's no way I'm doing that!" I snap.
"Excuse me? And why is that?" He asks, raising a dark brown eyebrow.
"B - because you'll only hurt me," I stutter.
He pours out his lower lip, pretending to feel sorry for me, and he talks in a silly voice, "oh, poor little Lilly!" His eyes harden again and a frown settles on his face. His tone is nasty, "you WILL be there, or Kai will pay for it tomorrow!" I gasp. He is now 100% evil. Yes it was 98.9%. Now he's threatening me too!
Awsten leaves me go, and I dash off to history before he has second thoughts.
The buzzer sounds, signaling the end of the day. I have decided I will go and meet Awsten and the boys, even though it can only be bad news. Kai stuck up for me yesterday now matter how hard he got hurt, so now I have to return the favour.
Walking up the steep banking to the field, my heart starts to beat faster. I'm absolutely dreading this, honestly. But when I get to the top I feel relief. There's nobody here! Maybe they've forgotten about me! I can go home.
I turn on my heels and start to walk back when I hear footsteps running behind me. Before I can turn around I am being pulled to the floor from behind. I look up and see Awsten towering over me like a giant.
"Don't get up," he warns. I ignore him, and get up anyway. He hasn't noticed. He's already started jogging back to the other guys who stand near the bench.
I sprint in the correct direction to home. I hear Otto shout, "she's getting away!" I turn around. Oh no. All 3 of them are after me now! I ask my body for more, and I know I can't go any faster now.
Of course, Geoff catches up with me first. He turns me around by my waist, and throws me over his shoulder. I scream, and thump his beck and kick him in the chest. It doesn't seem to be making much of a difference. "You're light as a feather," I hear him mutter. He brings me back to Awsten and dumps me on the floor.
I'm left on my bottom, all of them towering over me and surrounding me so I can't get up.
"You know, I really hate this piece you've been bothering with, Lilly," says Awsten, like we've been having a normal conversation all along. "Really cocky, isn't he? And who does he think he is, ruining our relationship, pretending that he can protect you? You don't stand a chance up against any of us, you know that, Lilly, and neither does he. He's a little wimp, really. He only pretends he's all tough. I wish he'd stop getting involved. The thing is though, I feel bad that I couldn't bully you properly yesterday. I don't want you to miss out on anything. So I thought we could make up for it today, right here, right now"
"I don't mind missing out, Awsten, honestly," I mumble. He chuckles, and yanks me up by my wrist.
"Please don't hurt me," I whisper to him.
"As if," he says, and he pushes me flying into Otto. Otto pushes me hard into Awsten. Then to Geoff, before going back to Awsten again. I feel sick. As Geoff pushes me, I fall and land near awsten on my stomach. I look up at him, praying he'll leave me alone. He smirks at me, all helpless on the floor.
And then he yanks me up and picks me up under the arms, much like a rag doll. He carries me over to Otto. "Let's just finish this off, shall we?" He asks, as he places me in front of Otto.
"Can't we just cal it a day?" I say, Otto steadies me in his strong tanned arms, and holds me still so I can't flinch.
Awsten steps back a bit, and then he does the worst thing. He kicks me really hard in the gut. I scream in agony as he smirks, glad of the way it turned out for us both, especially him. Otto let's go of me so I fall back into the floor, to weak to stand because of the terrible pain in my poor stomach that just got kicked. I curse Awsten inside my head. How dare he do this! God, I hate him so much, even more now he's done this!
They all start to walk off, leaving me hurt and vulnerable lying in the middle of the football field. I look after them, wondering if there's one bit of compassion in one of them to come back and help me up, but nobody does. I should have known. I don't want their help anyway. Why should they help me? They all hate me as it is.
After a minute, I pick myself up and start walking home, tears still trickling down my cheeks.