20)

I scurry out of school quickly, hoping none of them will see me. I haven't seen Awsten or his hang all day and I want to keep it that way because if I did see then I'd be in trouble because I didn't go to awsten's house last night. And why should I? He doesn't rule my life!
Suddenly two large hands wrap around both my shoulders. I freeze, knowing exactly who those hands belong to. I slowly turn around, and he removes his hands. I look straight up into the eyes of Awsten.
"Um, w - what do you want?" I croak out nervously. He places his hands on my shoulders again and presses his thumbs in underneath my collarbones. "Lilly," he says in a calm, raspy voice which is very unnerving. "How come you didn't come to my house yesterday?"
"I - I was riding my horse, maple. I haven't rode her in a week because of school commitments and she needed some exercise, s - sorry, " I stammer. What a fool, he knows I'm actor him now. Oh well, he probably knew that anyway.
"Never knew you had a horse. Let me ask you this, do you honestly think I care?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.
"N - no. Not I care about her," I answer.
"There should've one'll one thing on your mind / pleasing Metz and do you know what, you're not doing a very good job of it," he says.
"I don't care whether I please you or not! Now get your hands off off me so I can walk home in peace, please," I say.
He pushes me into the wall nearby. " I don't think you're understanding me lately, Lilly. You do as I say. If I tell you to come over to my house, you do it. And you arrive on time. I couldn't give a flying f (u - c k) if you have other commitments. Just do as I say, and you won't get hurt, got it? And you can come over tonight now as well, seeing as you missed yesterday's session"
"I'm not! I'm busy and I have things to do! I have an R.E test to revise for by tomorrow!" I explain.
"You will come over," he growls, bringing his face close to mine.
"No!"
His eyes change. They look emotionless instead of angry. Then I see his hand coming towards my right cheek. Wham. Wow, that hurt. I feel tears brimming in my eyes and then they spill over, and fall onto the ground below us. I sniff, trying to stop crying but it doesn't work. "Y - you slapped me," I say, stating the obvious like an idiot. I don't know why I'm so surprised. Maybe it's because he told me he actually cared if something happened to me, and he's walked/carried me home too.
I look into his blue/greyish green eyes. Is that a hint of regret I see in them? "Sorry," he says, his eyes wide. Perhaps he's slightly shocked with himself.
"Why did you hit me for?" I cry, "I never did anything to you!"
"You made me angry. Why can't you do what I say, damn it? It's for your own good! And now look what you made me do!"
"How dare you blame that on me, that was you and your split personality! I never provoked you, it's always you and your horrible messed mind!"
"How the gel is it my fault? I told you to come over my house and you never listen to me!"
"Hey should I? You're not my dad, or my teacher - "
"I'm your maths tutor though"
"Not anymore, not after I found out you've been lying to me. I mean, what were you planning on doing to me when I went over, Awsten?"
"You still need help with your maths regardless of what Mrs needs says. She's a bitch anyway"
"I don't care what you think! How would you know what I'm like in maths? Mrs needs is the professional, not you! But oh wait, it's you I'm speaking to, the one whose head is too big for his own shoulders!" I scoff.
"Don't speak to me like that," he threatens.
"Or what, you'll hit me again? Is that it? Come on, take your shot, Awsten, it doesn't make any difference now you've already slapped me!"
"Yes it does. I didn't mean to slap you. And I said "sorry"
"Wow, that makes the world of difference. Let's go around beating people up, don't worry, it's ok, as long as we say sorry! But don't worry about Lilly, she's ok, we can beat her up all we please!" I sat sarcastically? My voice getting louder so I was nearly shouting at the end of it.
"I try not to hurt you, you just drive me to it. Look, please come over my house tonight? I truly am sorry," he says, his face serious. I look into his eyes, trying to suss him out.
"No. I can't trust you, what if you hurt me again? I honestly can't handle it, Awsten, you hurt!"
"Please! I'll do anything!" He pleads. Hmm, maybe I have the upper hand here.
"I don't need your help with maths any longer. Thanks, but no thanks," I say, forcing a weak smile because now I feel quite bad for some unknown reason.
"Lilly, just come over, will you?"
"Or else what, you'll hit me again?"
"No"
"Then what?"
"I'll tell your head of year that you swore at me and slapped me"
"You can't lie, that's what you did to me!"
"I know. But they'll believe me over you because I'm more mature"
"Just because you're older, it doesn't make you more mature"
"Yes it does"
"You know what, Awsten, fine. I'll go over, but only because you've blackmailed me. And  I  hope you realise you're making me do something I really don't want to do"
"Ok," he says, taking his hands off my shoulders and walking in the direction of his house.