12)

Otto literally drags me out of the school. As soon as we go under the subway and turn right, I automatically know where we are going, and I pull back. Otto walks on a couple of steps before he feels the opposing force. He turns around and see's me,wondering why I've stopped.
"I'm not going up there again. Not after last time," I explain. He comes closer to me, and towers over me.
Listen here, darling, we are going up there so Awsten can teach you a lesson," he says, telling me the full truth now because I can't run.
"A lesson! No way!" I say, trying to pull back from him to free my wrist. He presses his fingers in hard,
"Whether you like it or not," he finishes, though gritted teeth.
And so he yanks me up the banking which leads to the football and rugby field.
When we get up there I can see Geoff, and of course Awsten, surrounding the bench. A grin comes on Geoff's  face when he see's me being helplessly pulled against my own will to meet my doom with Awsten. That was pretty dramatic. But that's how I'm feeling right now. Awsten looks serious.
10 more metres, and we come to a stop. Otto frees my once trapped wrist, and Awsten takes a couple of steps forward so he is right close to me. His chest is inches away from my nose. I feel short. And claustrophobic.
"Would you like to explain to the rest of the guys what it was you accused me of earlier?" He asks, barely audible. I look up at him to confirm he is being serious.
"A - he kissed me," I mutter, Otto already knows about my kissing business, but Geoff doesn't. Otto is bent over laughing and Geoff is hysterical.
"As if he'd want to kiss you!" Otto shrieks.
"He did!" I say desperately. I look up at Awsten, and there's a slight smirk on his face. "Tell them the truth!"
He snatched my wrist, causing me to gasp. "Since when did you tell me what to do?" He presses in tighter but then let's go.
"I can't believe she thinks you kissed her!" Otto laughs.
"The poor thing must be desperate! Why would Awsten even want to sink so low!" Otto screeches.
"And I thought she had this new Kai boy now! What a little slag she's turning out to be!" Geoff says. Ouch. That one hurt.
"I didn't want him to kiss me!" I say, my lips poured because I'm so sad and am on the brink of tears.
"Look! She's going to cry!" Says Otto gleefully, and he pushes me hard.
Oh no. I go back into Awsten. He quickly pushes me off him. "She's throwing herself at you Awsten!" says Otto. A tear drops from my eye, and I make a run for it so they don't have to see me cry. I hear Awsten mutter to Geoff, "Go and get her"
I sprint as fast as I've ever sprinted in the direction of the banking. After around 2 metres I turn around and see Geoff charging after me. Wow, he's fast, I manage another 10 metres or so before I can't resist looking back. Oh no! He's right behind me. And then I fall.
I didn't know I had been so close to the banking. I let out a scream of fear as I tumble down, rolling uncontrollably. O hit a rock and go flailing though mid - air, and between a tree where I get lodged in by the hips. I jerk forward before they catch on the branches. I scream in agony. What if I've broken them? At the minute I'm dangling down, looking at the forest like floor. Everything seems to be spinning at the minute. I must have gone flying!
I see an upside down Geoff approach me. He runs in front of me and lifts my upper body up by my collar bones. "Awsten is coming now, don't worry!" He says, his big blue eyes wide.
"Shut up!" I snap at him, I'd rather stay here than have his help!"
Soon, Awsten comes, and behind him Otto. Otto laughs his head off at me, "Oh, shut up!" I say, my anger getting the better of me, the tears are streaming down my face now, and making a little puddle on Geoff's boot.
I hear a 'humph' sort of chuckle escape from Awsten. I look up at him. He's so unsympathetic. "What's so funny?" I demand.
"Look how vulnerable she is," he says, "we could do whatever we like with her whilst she's like this"
"Just leave me alone!" I shout at him.
"Don't you want us to get you out?" He asks, striding towards me in his trench coat.
"No! Just go!" I yell.
"Ok," he says, " come on boys"
They all start to walk off. I can't believe this. I didn't think they actually would! I shouldn't have even tried my luck. "Wait!!!" I scream loudly whilst they're still in earshot, "Help! "Awsten is the first to turn around. He smirks, and slowly starts to come back up the hill. The rest follow. He is smiling because of my desperation, probably. The fact that I'm relying on hun to get me out of this awful mess. It is with all my strength and good stomach muscles I am able to look at them. Without using my muscles I'd Flop back over and would have a good view of the tree trunk.
Awsten stops when he's in front of me. "What is it, Lilly?" he asks, trying to be funny.
"Get me out!" I wail. And then my muscles give way, and I nearly head butt the tree, but he catches me quickly.
"Hmm," he ponders, lifting my upper body back up. I fully rely on him, putting all my weight into his hands.
"P - please?" I ask, and one of my tears fall onto his hand. He looks down at it and then sighs.
"Geoff!" He bellows loudly. I cringe away from him.
"What?" He snaps, staring into my eyes.
"Y - you're scary when you s - shout," I stammer.
"I'm scary to you anyway," he mutters.
Geoff comes right up to me. "What do you want me to do? Hold her whilst you get her out vice versa?" He asks.
"Hold her. I'll get her out," says Awsten, a mischievous grin on his lips. He hands me over into Geoff's strong arms so he can support me, Awsten walks around to the other side of the tree. It's a good thing he's tall, I must only be up to his hips right now. He wraps his big hands around my skinny waist because it's the closest he can get to my hips because they're completely wedged between the tree, which is sort of like a V - shape.
"Bear with me, Geoff," he says, as he tries to sort me out. He tried twisting my waist. Nothing. Then he tries lifting me out quickly.
"Aaaashhhh!" I let out an agonising scream. It feels as if my hips are getting pulled from my body. "Stop!" I scream.
"Ssshh!" He hushes, "Do you want to get out or not? You should feel lucky I'm helping you!"
By now I'm crying uncontrollably, all my salty tears falling into Geoff's tanned hands. I look up at him. He bends in close to me. "I'm sorry for this," he whispers. I ignore him. He can't care that much. This is all his fault anyway. Awsten tries pulling me out again, which causes me to scream. Again.
Otto is finding it all hilarious. "Face it, Awsten, she's too far to get out!" Otto jeers.
"I'm not fat! I'm a size 6!" I scream at him, taking all my anger out on him.
Geoff turns his head to face Otto, "No, you can't say she's fat, Otto"
"Well, she ain't coming out any time soon. "Why don't we just leave her until tomorrow or something so she can loose  sound, then try?" He suggests.
"Don't be so cruel, Otto," says Geoff. "Do you need any help, Awsten?"
"Yeah, actually. And coke help me," Awsten says, more occupied with me than he is Geoff.
"Otto? Coke and have her, please?" Asks Geoff.
"No!" I say in protest.
"Do you want me to get out or not?" He challenges. I sigh, and let him hand over to Otto, who stares into space whilst he holds me.
My top comes up slightly because of so the pulling going on back there, and I feel Geoff's warm hand wrap around my waist and stomach. "1,2,3!" I hear him say, and then Geoff twists my hips and Awsten pushes my thighs and I go quickly out of the tree and into Otto's arms, thank god for that!
Only my legs are too weak  and I can't stand so I collapse onto the floor. And Otto lets me fall.
"Look, we've got to go," he says, as Awsten and Geoff coke around from the back of the tree.
"Ok," says Awsten. And so the 3 walk off.
I try standing up, but my legs are like jelly and I fall back down. I scoot back into the tree so my back hits the trunk. "Please don't hurt me again!" I say in panic. They don't say anything.
"Can't you walk?" Asks Geoff.
"My legs are too weak," I reply, and wipe a few tears away from my eyes.
"What are we going to do with her, ay?" He says, turning to Awsten. Awsten continues to stare at me.
"We'll have to take her home," he says flatly, still staring me down.
"How? You haven't got a car!" I say.
"Never said I did," he says casually, "But I have arms"
Oh no. He wants to carry me home! He's never carried me before. It would be weird.
"I'm, I'm sure I can manage," I say.
"Try and stand up," he instructs. I try with all my might, even placing my hand on the tree for support but I still fall.
"You've no choice. We'll have to take you home," he tells me.
"I can't, I have boxing," says Geoff.
0of course. Well, I'll have to take her. Alone," he says, a slight smirk playing on his lips.
"I have to go now," says Geoff after looking at his watch.
"Thank you," I mumble.
"That's ok," he says before jogging off.
I look up at Awsten who is still staring at me. The smirk grows. "Now it's just me and you," he says.